Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

Is It Good To Buy Traffic - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Is It Good To Buy Traffic (10704 Views)

Best Place To Buy Traffic From As A Nigerian Blogger If You Are Using Adsense / Buy Traffic For You Website, For 7$ To 10$ / Please Which Website Can I Buy Traffic To My Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Good To Buy Traffic by mascot19(m): 8:15pm On Jan 01, 2016
Pls help me,i bought AdSense acc, I want to ask if to buy traffic is good

1 Like

Re: Is It Good To Buy Traffic by MeandSum: 8:30pm On Jan 01, 2016
mascot19:

You mean you signed up for a adsense account. Google does not sell adsense account. If someone "helped" you buy it from google you have the right to a refund.

And to answer you question, no. Don't buy any traffic because they are all fake users (no matter what the person selling it tell you) and google can spot that from a million miles away. It would end up getting you ban for life and you'll be lucky if they don't sue you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Good To Buy Traffic by Nobody: 3:45am On Jan 02, 2016
MeandSum:

You mean you signed up for a adsense account. Google does not sell adsense account. If someone "helped" you buy it from google you have the right to a refund.

And to answer you question, no. Don't buy any traffic because they are all fake users (no matter what the person selling it tell you) and google can spot that from a million miles away. It would end up getting you ban for life and you'll be lucky if they don't sue you.
well,,a frndbought traffic and adsense,,and theyv bn workn well 4 hm,,he uses google analytics to check up on hz blog and it's bn kul
Re: Is It Good To Buy Traffic by MeandSum: 6:11pm On Jan 03, 2016
ikihealthplus:
well,,a frndbought traffic and adsense,,and theyv bn workn well 4 hm,,he uses google analytics to check up on hz blog and it's bn kul

Here's what I can tell you - He's deceiving you.
Those traffic they sell are generated in 1 of 5 ways.

The first one which is the easiest ( I'm almost certain this is what you're being offered) is IP spoofing - basically, they generate fake IPs from different locations. While those would show up in your analytics, it has zero result on your earning - google sees through them right away and if a lot of your clicks are coming from such IP they'll disable your account.

The most advanced one (which is a little more difficult to catch by google) is using a botnet or zombie computers. Google would catch up with you within weeks and sue you. Then, the FBI would catch up with the organizer of that botnet, decrypt their sale data (who bought what and for how much) ... you can do the rest of the maths smiley

Just stay away from trouble. If people are not reading what you have to say - go look for another topic to write on.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Good To Buy Traffic by vickylawz(f): 7:06pm On Jan 03, 2016
mascot19:

i'm not really of the opinion that buying traffic is a good thing. i believe that itis so much better to grow your traffic organically.
Re: Is It Good To Buy Traffic by adesegun121(m): 8:37pm On Jan 03, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Is It Good To Buy Traffic by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 03, 2016
Them don advise you, if you like hear!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Good To Buy Traffic by MediaDeveloper(m): 8:39pm On Jan 03, 2016
It is good when it comes from good source like www.234jam.com Facebook, Twitter, etc

For example, advertising on Nairaland means you are buying traffic of interested persons from Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Is It Good To Buy Traffic by Aminat508(f): 8:39pm On Jan 03, 2016
Observing.. ....
Re: Is It Good To Buy Traffic by Sasuwa(f): 8:39pm On Jan 03, 2016
Ok
Re: Is It Good To Buy Traffic by popesam1(m): 8:39pm On Jan 03, 2016
smiley
Re: Is It Good To Buy Traffic by Donpeak(f): 8:39pm On Jan 03, 2016
Interesting...#takes front seat#
Re: Is It Good To Buy Traffic by UnknownT: 8:40pm On Jan 03, 2016
Leave Traffic for LASTMA

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Good To Buy Traffic by harristo(m): 8:40pm On Jan 03, 2016
If the traffic you are buying isn't ppc, ppm, banner ad and other trusted form of paid traffic, then don't buy. And you can't buy any of the above for adsense sake, since you won't get your Roi (return on investment).
The kind of traffic people sell for adsense sake are usually fake, just like most facebook like and tweet shares people are selling.
For adsense the best thing is to get organic traffic from search engine, and backlinks to your site.

@mascot19

2 Likes

Re: Is It Good To Buy Traffic by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 03, 2016
MeandSum:

Mr man stop preaching fake meaningless shiit.

Bro u can buy traffic from Facebook or Google AdWords.
Just make sure u research b4 buying traffic.
AdSense is business, business means taking risk.
But take the risk wisely.

AdSense can never ever spot that u bought your own account from somebody.. This man I quote is a newbie

9 Likes

Re: Is It Good To Buy Traffic by yuzjet(m): 8:41pm On Jan 03, 2016
Of course
Re: Is It Good To Buy Traffic by henryobinna(m): 8:41pm On Jan 03, 2016
no, asides reputable sources like facebook, twitter, AdWords,

most people would send bot traffic to your sit.

before buying traffic checkout features to watchout for before buying an android phone >>>> http://www.legitstuffs.com/2015/11/features-to-watchout-for-when-buying-smartphone.html
Re: Is It Good To Buy Traffic by Mediapace: 8:42pm On Jan 03, 2016
No,if you do that forget about adsense!
Go here https://www.nairaland.com/2836634/10-ways-improve-s.e.o
cc lalasticlala
Re: Is It Good To Buy Traffic by Kenshinmunac(m): 8:42pm On Jan 03, 2016
Yes! Whatever keeps your boat going man!
Re: Is It Good To Buy Traffic by chinoify: 8:42pm On Jan 03, 2016
bro use fb ads.. contact me lets teach you the coco..
dont just buy cheap traffic from fiverr...
Re: Is It Good To Buy Traffic by jupiterz: 8:42pm On Jan 03, 2016
You can get back links from reputable website
Re: Is It Good To Buy Traffic by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 03, 2016
MeandSum:

The first one which is the easiest ( I'm almost certain this is what you're been offered) is IP spoofing - basically, they generate fake IPs from different locations. While those would show up in your analytics, it has zero result on your earning - google sees through them right away and if a lot of your clicks are coming from such IP they'll disable your account.

The most advanced one (which is a little more difficult to catch by google) is using a botnet or zombie computers. Google would catch up with you within weeks and sue you. Then, the FBI would catch up with the organizer of that botnet, decrypt their sale data (who bought what and for how much) ... you can do the rest of the maths smiley

Just stay away from trouble. If people are not reading what you have to say - go look for another topic to write on.

You're so not on point.. AdSense can only ban somebody, they don't sue people.

Where the heck r u from?

5 Likes

Re: Is It Good To Buy Traffic by Moz22: 8:43pm On Jan 03, 2016
Aminat508:
Observing.. ....
how r u sweetie
Re: Is It Good To Buy Traffic by somez(m): 8:43pm On Jan 03, 2016
Oga, listen to his advice and stop being retrogresive here.
ikihealthplus:
Re: Is It Good To Buy Traffic by 4lorunsho(m): 8:44pm On Jan 03, 2016
My brother don't buy but post topics that are well catching and advertize ur self more
Re: Is It Good To Buy Traffic by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 03, 2016
no
Re: Is It Good To Buy Traffic by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 03, 2016
@OP do not!! I repeat do not get involved in this!!! You would end up getting you account banned and worse still getting in trouble with the law!!!

This isn't 1999 when international companies like Google couldn't sue you they can now!! And your website would ne shut down permanently!!

Please no matter how people are showing you so called success stories from this it's all lies!!

You would get into such a mad situation that you would regret ever doing it!

Take time, grow your user Base, generate content that would ensure retention and higher conversion rates!!

Please stay away from this!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Good To Buy Traffic by tadmen: 8:47pm On Jan 03, 2016
MeandSum:

The first one which is the easiest ( I'm almost certain this is what you're been offered) is IP spoofing - basically, they generate fake IPs from different locations. While those would show up in your analytics, it has zero result on your earning - google sees through them right away and if a lot of your clicks are coming from such IP they'll disable your account.

I don't think there iss need for you stressing yourself passing this simple message to him. If he finds it difficult to comprehend, trouble jejely lie down and yanga want to wake it. Hmmmmmmmmmmm

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Good To Buy Traffic by asiwaju87(m): 8:47pm On Jan 03, 2016
Why don't you #leavetrashforlawma
Re: Is It Good To Buy Traffic by ultrazone(m): 8:47pm On Jan 03, 2016
No
Re: Is It Good To Buy Traffic by GodMode: 8:49pm On Jan 03, 2016
mascot19:

yes, if its paid advertisements..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fully Managed Dedicated Cloud And Private Cloud Servers / Nigerian Govt Issues Advisory On Massive Global Cyberattack / Blogging On Mobile Made Easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.