Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Is It Good To Buy Traffic - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Is It Good To Buy Traffic (10703 Views)

Best Place To Buy Traffic From As A Nigerian Blogger If You Are Using Adsense / Buy Traffic For You Website, For 7$ To 10$ / Please Which Website Can I Buy Traffic To My Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Good To Buy Traffic by XYZeee: 8:49pm On Jan 03, 2016
this op is so transparent. u can almost c tru him or her undecided
Re: Is It Good To Buy Traffic by miqos02(m): 8:49pm On Jan 03, 2016
I no know
Re: Is It Good To Buy Traffic by jaylicioussss(f): 8:52pm On Jan 03, 2016
Yaaaay! my blog is one today. www.personallyjay.
Re: Is It Good To Buy Traffic by ibietela2(m): 8:52pm On Jan 03, 2016
mascot19:
Pls help me,i bought AdSense acc, I want to ask if to buy traffic is good

Yes you can pay for traffic to your blog from Facebook, Twitter, reddit, outbrain(expensive) and even adwords.
Re: Is It Good To Buy Traffic by ibietela2(m): 8:53pm On Jan 03, 2016
Do not buy traffic from those fiverr or related
Re: Is It Good To Buy Traffic by yomalex(m): 8:54pm On Jan 03, 2016
Hmm
Re: Is It Good To Buy Traffic by anticent(m): 8:56pm On Jan 03, 2016
You bought adsense, you bought ready made blog, and you still want to buy traffic. My brother, blogging might not be for you because blogging is a full time business. You cannot run everything auto-pilot and make money like Linda.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Good To Buy Traffic by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 03, 2016
Better stay out of trouble, anyway check my signature...

1 Like

Re: Is It Good To Buy Traffic by harristo(m): 8:59pm On Jan 03, 2016
jboy73:

Mr man stop preaching fake meaningless shiit.

Bro u can buy traffic from Facebook or Google AdWords.
Just make sure u research b4 buying traffic.
AdSense is business, business means taking risk.
But take the risk wisely.

AdSense can never ever spot that u bought your own account from somebody.. This man I quote is a newbie

Good luck spending money on facebook and google Adwords traffic for the sake of adsense.
What is the guarantee that the visitors, each of whom you paid for, will click you adsense undecided
As far as I am concerned adsense is not something you invest money for. You can invest money for CPA and CPL or for gaining long time visitors for your blog, but not for adsense.

1 Like

Re: Is It Good To Buy Traffic by Orikinla(m): 9:02pm On Jan 03, 2016
It is better to buy content than to buy traffic.
And don't be in a hurry for popularity.
Even the now famous Bella Naija was once struggling to be noticed years back Monday, June 26, 2006.
Bella Naija said...

wow u have so many blogs.....i cant keep up....
anyway....drop my by blog
http://bellanaija..com/ cheers
3:06 PM

http://boggywoggy..com.ng/2006/06/on-my-boogie-woogie-choo-choo-train.html?showComment=1151705160000#c115170519432784783
Re: Is It Good To Buy Traffic by alkanes1(m): 9:03pm On Jan 03, 2016
Anybody out there to employ me as a blogger. Please contact me by my email-alkanes1@gmail.com
Re: Is It Good To Buy Traffic by directonpc(m): 9:05pm On Jan 03, 2016
Hi guys try this app by a Nigerian, it works perfectly. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.buildbrothers.pngates
Re: Is It Good To Buy Traffic by 9jawebdev(m): 9:10pm On Jan 03, 2016
you can buy traffic for your site, but first and foremost, let the contents you have on the site be one that answers someone questions or solves a problem, that's what will bring them back again and again so that you don't always have to buy traffic.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: Is It Good To Buy Traffic by 9jawebdev(m): 9:14pm On Jan 03, 2016
mascot19:

you can buy traffic for your site, but first and foremost, let the contents you have on the site be one that answers someone questions or solves a problem, that's what will bring them back again and again so that you don't always have to buy traffic.

Hope this helps.
Re: Is It Good To Buy Traffic by Fitz22(f): 9:16pm On Jan 03, 2016
MeandSum:

You mean you signed up for a adsense account. Google does not sell adsense account. If someone "helped" you buy it from google you have the right to a refund.

And to answer you question, no. Don't buy any traffic because they are all fake users (no matter what the person selling it tell you) and google can spot that from a million
miles away. It would end up getting you ban for life and you'll be lucky if they don't sue you.

Is it ok to buy adword?
Re: Is It Good To Buy Traffic by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 03, 2016
You can buy traffic from:

* Google Adword
* Facebook
* Bing
* Yahoo
* Twitter

MeandSum:

You mean you signed up for a adsense account. Google does not sell adsense account. If someone "helped" you buy it from google you have the right to a refund.

And to answer you question, no. Don't buy any traffic because they are all fake users (no matter what the person selling it tell you) and google can spot that from a million miles away. It would end up getting you ban for life and you'll be lucky if they don't sue you.
Re: Is It Good To Buy Traffic by Fitz22(f): 9:17pm On Jan 03, 2016
MeandSum:

And to answer you question, no. Don't buy any traffic because they are all fake users (no matter what the person selling it tell you) and google can spot that from a million
miles away. It would end up getting you ban for life and you'll be lucky if they don't sue you.

Is it ok to buy adword?, I have signed up alread bt I dnt want to get into trouble.
Re: Is It Good To Buy Traffic by harristo(m): 9:20pm On Jan 03, 2016
GodMode:

yes, if its paid advertisements..

Except that, if his only purpose of getting paid advertisements is that they should click his adsense ad, he will end up losing his investment.
If he doesn't have other ways of monetizing the traffic he will gets from the paid ads - like selling products to them, plan to make them return visitors of his blog etc, he will end up wasting that money he spent.

You don't spend money for ad simply for adsense. Adsense is not as profitable as that. There are other better things you can spend advertise for. Profit from adsense is simply a result of getting repeated and staying visitors. It is not a simple maths game, 100,000 paid visitors does not equal even 10,000 clicks.

Advertise for something that will get you more money per action of the visitor.
Re: Is It Good To Buy Traffic by qtx(m): 9:21pm On Jan 03, 2016
i think its dangerous bro. check out: [url]robminds.com[/url]
Re: Is It Good To Buy Traffic by DJBIGGY(m): 9:23pm On Jan 03, 2016
Fitz22:

Is it ok to buy adword?, I have signed up alread bt I dnt want to get into trouble.

yes you can. the good thing about its campaign is that you pay when people click on your site. If google display your ads for advert and nobody clicks, your money is intact. But rest assured, you will definitely gain traffic if your content is quality

1 Like

Re: Is It Good To Buy Traffic by supaslim(m): 9:30pm On Jan 03, 2016
vickylawz:

Check this song out! Even the title sef funny! PEPPERSOUP! Lol, awesome chorus mehn! Jahbless on d backup! www.datafilehsot.com/d/c43d4660
i'm not really of the opinion that buying traffic is a good thing. i believe that itis so much better to grow your traffic organically.
Re: Is It Good To Buy Traffic by harristo(m): 9:35pm On Jan 03, 2016
DJBIGGY:

yes you can. the good thing about its campaign is that you pay when people click on your site. If google display your ads for advert and nobody clicks, your money is intact. But rest assured, you will definitely gain traffic if your content is quality

And the Op of this thread is asking to do the very opposite of this. He wants to buy traffic with no guarantee they will click his adsense ad. So he will pay even if he gets no adsense click or the money he got from the few clicks doesn't cover the cost of the ad.

Buy traffic for your blog not for adsense, buy it for the sake of the quality content you have, not for the sake of them clicking your adsense ad.
Re: Is It Good To Buy Traffic by CHARLOE(m): 9:39pm On Jan 03, 2016
plz where can I buy followers n likes for instAgram
Re: Is It Good To Buy Traffic by Khris3(m): 9:52pm On Jan 03, 2016
Bro i dont have much to say but wil lik u 2 follow d advice
Re: Is It Good To Buy Traffic by free2ryhme: 9:56pm On Jan 03, 2016
Stop giving the guy advice and don't waste your time.

He will still do what is on his mind. Buy traffic
Re: Is It Good To Buy Traffic by Xacc: 10:04pm On Jan 03, 2016
mascot19:

Paid trraffic ie "real traffic" will never work with a blog that generates revenue from AdSense only. Just take your time, build a mailing list, build some social media followership and do your keyword research diligently. Then you're on the right track.
Re: Is It Good To Buy Traffic by Speakdatruth: 10:19pm On Jan 03, 2016
dhtml18:
Them don advise you, if you like hear!
sup?
Re: Is It Good To Buy Traffic by willybiggy(m): 10:34pm On Jan 03, 2016
Bro how can I activate my adsense account. Teach me the basics
Re: Is It Good To Buy Traffic by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 10:36pm On Jan 03, 2016
mascot19:

Yes, Google AdSense supports buying of traffic from third party companies provided you go through this >>> https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/1348722?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C6607243527

Whomever says buying traffic will terminate your Adsense account is ignorant.

I suggest you purchase AUSTRALIAN and CANADIAN traffic.

Go through that link upward ^^^^

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Good To Buy Traffic by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 10:37pm On Jan 03, 2016
Hit me up when confused or have questions.

Whatsapp: 07083814307.
Re: Is It Good To Buy Traffic by akintayo1(m): 10:46pm On Jan 03, 2016
mascot19:
First, you need to know that paying for advertising/traffic hoping that some visitors will click on your AdSense ads is a hit and miss game which in most cases, you're likely to burn your money on candle light.

Starting a blog because you want to make money from Adsense is not advisable, except that you're an established blogger who has vast experience, skills and required expertise to make things work out, this type of blogging mindset is not ok.

Nevertheless, if you need inspiration on how to drive targeted traffic to your website, here are 11 proven tactics that if you put in the required efforts, time and resources will have positive impact on your blog traffic level. They are not magic bullet, each one of the tactics required that you work on it for a reasonable time before you start analyzing your results to see if it worked or not.

11 Kick Ass Tips to Increase Organic Traffic Without Building Backlinks
Re: Is It Good To Buy Traffic by macho44(m): 10:53pm On Jan 03, 2016
mascot19:
Google frowns against buying traffic from whatever source, imma suggest u try writing ever green posts like this http://adielem.com/2015/12/25/top-10-richest-sports-men-in-2015/ . Such kinda posts as well as a good SEO techniques would give u a substantive amount of traffic. Also you can try advertising on social media sites like Facebook and twitter. Above all write good articles, stuffs people would love to read and be "CREATIVE". http://adielem.com/2015/12/21/scientists-develop-new-condoms-that-kills-hiv-and-enhances-pleasure/ Goodluck.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fully Managed Dedicated Cloud And Private Cloud Servers / Nigerian Govt Issues Advisory On Massive Global Cyberattack / Blogging On Mobile Made Easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.