Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Cicret Bracelet: An Android Tab On Your Screen - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Cicret Bracelet: An Android Tab On Your Screen (1349 Views)

How To Record Your Screen On Windows 10 / <<UK USED SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab 2, 16GB, WIFI, 10.1inches FOR SALE 25K>>>>>>>SOLD / Do You Think An Android Laptop Is Worth A Buy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cicret Bracelet: An Android Tab On Your Screen by damex98: 10:40pm On Jan 01, 2016
Oh yeah, I'm back. It's been a really long while I actually made a post here, been busy with some stuffs though but I'm back and oh lest I forget (Happy New Year).

So back to the topic. Here's another amazing technology to be launched later this year, though I came across this a bit late before I made a list of the tech gadgets/inventions I'm really anxious to see this year. This, I added to my list instantly.

I'll call it a smart bracelet which projects a full, working, internet powered android device on your arm. You can perform all of the activities you practice daily on your "normal" Smartphone with it, except making phone calls I guess(You'll need to pair your phone with the bracelet).

How it works? The cicret bracelet has a project and 8 proximity sensors, once you place your finger on the project interface, you stop one of the proximity sensors.
The sensor then sends back the information to the processor in the bracelet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9J7GpVQCfms

source: http://www.gdevit.com/topic114/cicret-bracelet-an-android-tab-on-your-skin
Re: Cicret Bracelet: An Android Tab On Your Screen by Xandred(m): 10:44pm On Jan 01, 2016
Sweet!!! smiley can't wait to see it come
Re: Cicret Bracelet: An Android Tab On Your Screen by adeememman(m): 11:12pm On Jan 01, 2016
Xandred:
Sweet!!! smiley can't wait to see it come
Re: Cicret Bracelet: An Android Tab On Your Screen by Donald3d(m): 11:30pm On Jan 01, 2016
Ok na,any health hazard ?
Re: Cicret Bracelet: An Android Tab On Your Screen by zzzzy: 7:35am On Jan 02, 2016
Are you sure it'd be launched this year? Nice tech however. Also you wrote screen instead of skin
Re: Cicret Bracelet: An Android Tab On Your Screen by damex98: 8:51am On Jan 02, 2016
zzzzy:
Are you sure it'd be launched this year? Nice tech however. Also you wrote screen instead of skin
yeah a mistake undecided

(1) (Reply)

Ubiquiti Unifi Switch 250W(US-24-250W) / Help! I Need A Compaq Evo N800c Recovery Cd / Product Key - Microsoft Expression Web?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.