Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Budget: Olamide Blasts The Nigerian Government - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Budget: Olamide Blasts The Nigerian Government (25452 Views)

BBNaija’s Kiddwaya Blasts The Use Of Stone To Hold Buhari's Stage In Lagos (Pix) / Isokoboy Blasts The Ghanaian Dwarf For Saying He's Richer Than Dangote / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts The Bible, Submissiveness, Tiwa Savage And Queen Zaynab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Budget: Olamide Blasts The Nigerian Government by Issame: 11:56am On Jun 27, 2018
Being that the Nigerian Super Eagles have crashed out of the 2018 World Cup in Russia, Nigerians have turned to face its government regarding national issues.

YBNL honcho and boss, Olamide, has taken to twitter to speak about the Nigerian budget and how contracts are being awarded.

According to him, he wants Nigerians to know when a budget is released and when awards are contracted out to help foster accountability.

In his words;
 If dem done release budget we want de get notification and who dem award the contract to so when dem no do d work we fit locate dem go house make turn de start like this . Make we de see road… no be so all d president wey done come n go mumu n wicked reach !

I sing for last election no mean say I no go talk when the people no de happy . Everyone is important and should be heard,this is democracy ji masun ��
https://mobile.twitter.com/olamide_YBNL/status/1011704429798723586

Meanwhile, fans have reacted to the singers tweet. While some threw hard punches, accusing him of campaigning for the same “Change” he is complaining about, others support his criticisms.

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/06/olamide-speaks-on-the-nigerian-budget-as-fans-react/

8 Likes

Re: Budget: Olamide Blasts The Nigerian Government by Issame: 12:09pm On Jun 27, 2018

Re: Budget: Olamide Blasts The Nigerian Government by Issame: 2:07pm On Jun 27, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc Fynestboi
Cc MissyB3
Re: Budget: Olamide Blasts The Nigerian Government by PureMe01: 2:39pm On Jun 27, 2018
Nobody should attack Olamide.he just hustled.dats all.atleast he is speaking up unlike his folks/people who out of fear of wat is to befall them from their masters won't ever try that.
#respectman

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Budget: Olamide Blasts The Nigerian Government by queensera(f): 2:39pm On Jun 27, 2018
Nice one
Re: Budget: Olamide Blasts The Nigerian Government by Cyynthialove(f): 2:41pm On Jun 27, 2018
Celebrities are waking up
Buhari is an Islamic terrorist

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Budget: Olamide Blasts The Nigerian Government by Fitnesskristy(f): 2:41pm On Jun 27, 2018
"so when dem no do d work we fit locate dem go house make turn de start like this ."

I love this piece with all my mights grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Budget: Olamide Blasts The Nigerian Government by funsho75(m): 2:41pm On Jun 27, 2018
Okay
Re: Budget: Olamide Blasts The Nigerian Government by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 27, 2018
I'm seeing Nigeria moving up soon, we would be the grandfathers then and will speak of today as the trying time, when all seems not to be sure.......

I think we are now moving up the ladder of true civilization. We've just started using our heads.

Drabeey was here!

3 Likes

Re: Budget: Olamide Blasts The Nigerian Government by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 2:41pm On Jun 27, 2018
Like it or not your influence misled some of your gullible fans,to vote this scam call change.Enjoy your chains poor masses.
Re: Budget: Olamide Blasts The Nigerian Government by Cyynthialove(f): 2:41pm On Jun 27, 2018
Celebrities are waking up

2 Likes

Re: Budget: Olamide Blasts The Nigerian Government by Lexusgs430: 2:41pm On Jun 27, 2018
Infact they should all stop singing bum bum songs.....

They should release songs addressing all issues in 9ja.....

2 Likes

Re: Budget: Olamide Blasts The Nigerian Government by Apina(m): 2:41pm On Jun 27, 2018
We need a revolution not twitter gibberish. undecided

Re: Budget: Olamide Blasts The Nigerian Government by sdindan: 2:45pm On Jun 27, 2018
sad
Re: Budget: Olamide Blasts The Nigerian Government by maxtop(m): 2:45pm On Jun 27, 2018
Can't he speak good , simple and correct English instead of these science student English ?

3 Likes

Re: Budget: Olamide Blasts The Nigerian Government by abike12(f): 2:45pm On Jun 27, 2018
Buhari is such a disappointment

1 Like

Re: Budget: Olamide Blasts The Nigerian Government by magicminister: 2:45pm On Jun 27, 2018
Nice!

History will remember olamide positively.
Most of our so called celebrities have kept quiet when they could lend their voices to the course of the masses.

The likes of Paul of Psquare, Charlie Boy, Don Jazzy, Rugged man, Olamide have been vocal and contributed their voice and platform to speaking for us.
I didn't add 2face cos of the protest he cancelled.

God bless them.

1 Like

Re: Budget: Olamide Blasts The Nigerian Government by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 27, 2018
I dey chill with gov ambode.
Na father figure he be to me o.
Since i lost my father na e adopt e me.
Gone are the days wey owu dey blow e me.
Sing the rest.

Those artistes who collected money helped APC campaign in 2015 have not been coming out to speak against the killings by buhari's Fulani killers because of shame.
Thank God olamide who also benefited during the campaign has opened the door for others to relieve their shameful act.Him money done dey finish.

1 Like

Re: Budget: Olamide Blasts The Nigerian Government by legendEMT(m): 2:45pm On Jun 27, 2018
when him be dey sing for d government, wetin him smoke? now shebi him eyes don clear, dont worry U go know who dem award d contracts to.
nonsense and ingredients
Re: Budget: Olamide Blasts The Nigerian Government by Authoreety: 2:45pm On Jun 27, 2018
Kvpb
Re: Budget: Olamide Blasts The Nigerian Government by sdindan: 2:45pm On Jun 27, 2018
grin
This zombie have been cured

Hallelujah!

Re: Budget: Olamide Blasts The Nigerian Government by conductor98: 2:46pm On Jun 27, 2018
Everybody seems to be waking up now. Where were there before when Nnamdi Kanu was shouting and shouting? Even APC urine drinker yolobar moozlem like Olamide is getting sense.

Wonderful grin

4 Likes

Re: Budget: Olamide Blasts The Nigerian Government by White007(m): 2:46pm On Jun 27, 2018
undecided
Re: Budget: Olamide Blasts The Nigerian Government by Constie(f): 2:46pm On Jun 27, 2018
grin
Lol... Change!! cheesy

Check signature..
Re: Budget: Olamide Blasts The Nigerian Government by osazeeblue01: 2:46pm On Jun 27, 2018
Olamide please stop this nonsense and follow Falz step .
THIS IS NIGERIA
Re: Budget: Olamide Blasts The Nigerian Government by hisexcellency34: 2:46pm On Jun 27, 2018
tell them ooo Badoo
Re: Budget: Olamide Blasts The Nigerian Government by Abfinest007(m): 2:46pm On Jun 27, 2018
I thought u have turn deaf and dumb bcus u were eating from d apc government. thank God u are aware of d bad governance
Re: Budget: Olamide Blasts The Nigerian Government by cricifixo: 2:46pm On Jun 27, 2018
If you like o sang for the future election, shebi u wanted change, enjoy it while as e dey hot

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

D'banj Wins Entertainment Icon Of The Year Award In London (Photos) / Mercy Johnson Is Not My Friend - Tonto Dikeh. / Yemi Alade Looking Lovely In Lemon Dress (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.