Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,535 members, 7,837,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

{FULL TWEETS} Olamide To Don Jazzy: "You Are Dumb" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / {FULL TWEETS} Olamide To Don Jazzy: "You Are Dumb" (2185 Views)

Davido Reacts To Don Jazzy's Impregnating A Girl Twitter Post / Meet Temi Ovwasa, Signed By Olamide To YBNL, The YBNL Princess / olamide to give Phyno his headies award for not being nominated (snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

{FULL TWEETS} Olamide To Don Jazzy: "You Are Dumb" by JumiR: 4:54am On Jan 02, 2016
The 2015 Headies Awards may have come and gone but it will go down as an unforgettable one following a major fallout between music stars Don Jazzy and Olamide over who deserved to win The Next Rated Artiste. Mavin Crew artiste Reekado Banks won the award. Shortly after receiving the award, Olamide collected the microphone and said it belonged to Lil Kesh. Olamide's statement was subtly directed at the organizers but Don Jazzy's remarks "Egbon Olamide, if you want the car come and collect it. God bless you” infuriated the Shoki crooner who took to Twitter ranting about the latter's words.

Below are Olamide's series of 'unedited' tweets:

"I went through all ds ish when I was hustlin like Kesh .... But mehn no one to fight for me .. I had to do that for the poor boy ..Even me , I ddnt have the grace to have every single back to back in number one spot .. Biko leave trash for lawma .Bleep u don jazzy ....... Bleep ur whole generation I am not d banj ... God will punish u and ur fake ass ... Bastard omo ale forming humble. After u done ruin d'banj with packaging na d same u de come de form humble on social media . I called to strike a deal with Dija. And fucking gave her Manager to call me Bleep nigga .. Don't come to d mainland .. Honestly .. Bleep u !!!!!!!!!!!!! I am fucking mainland.Mother fucker d'banj senior de call u don .. After all u still come twitter diss d guy cause u guys .. Had issues .. All d fucking fake.I did not mention father's name on d stage don't fucking mention my name Bleep boy . Don't try all ds shit with me . God punish elder wey de fucking call me out when I no call him name . Bastard !

"Don jazzy is human ... Not God I only aired my opinion .. Don't mention my name ... Biko ..I mean bastard .. Lol u even tried to Bleep waned up .. A boy brought up .. Luv publicity stunt so much u should strike a deal with IG . U de chance ur boys .. Dem de call u baba .. My niggas call me brother !!!!! Don't fulcking call names .. I can't do that to anybody .. What sort of rubbish is that ? He said if I want car I should come n take it seriously ? Do i look like ur maids ? Ppl wey de produce for u wey u de put ur name ? Bleep boy. Respect is reciprocal... Bleep u don jazzy .. I mentioned my name .. I'll fucking mention ur name fucking for being childish oloshi. He even famzed vico for publicity..U respect me .. I respect u disrespect me I disrespect u .. U still going to do d same tin to reekado when he leaves ur a lebel . Lol"

"He's not a don he's dumb RT @That_IjebuBadoo: But Don Jazzy shouldn't have called Olamide out. If him na true down he should have claimed that stage and let's street it up.Why elder go de do like pikin .. Why we fucking love and respect u .It's all gone now. U crave attention so bad !! Cool with every on ur team but na u be Don Bleep everything up ruin every relationship . Balu !All in d name of unity ... When I get the act of the year award ... I am giving it to Phyno for not being nominated at all .. I respect him. Good night .. I no de beef anybody .. But we be animal around here .. Don't ducking pull a publicity stunt on my team. Ema lor wa o !!! ... Lol I be full street .. God pass money oh young John get hits pass u oh".

http://dawntodusknews.com/full-tweets-olamide-to-don-jazzy-you-are-dumb-Bleep-you/
Re: {FULL TWEETS} Olamide To Don Jazzy: "You Are Dumb" by Ayoemrys(m): 5:06am On Jan 02, 2016
HAHAHAHA,this is fucking serious mehn,eleyi ma gidi gan ke,
Re: {FULL TWEETS} Olamide To Don Jazzy: "You Are Dumb" by yusaze2007: 6:22am On Jan 02, 2016
smiley smiley smiley

(1) (Reply)

2face Idibia's First Daughter, Ehibenzy Honoured In Howard (photo) / Fans React To Vico's Tweet About Making A Freestyle On #missingbudget / Actress Mary Uranta Throws Classy Bday For Kid Sister(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.