Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,737 members, 7,824,090 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Fans React To Vico's Tweet About Making A Freestyle On #missingbudget - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans React To Vico's Tweet About Making A Freestyle On #missingbudget (2177 Views)

Nigerians React To Efe's Tweet About Yahoo Boys (Photos) / Ebuka's Suit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding: Fans React / Ben Murray-Bruce Tweet About P'square, Tekno & Wizkid Got Fans Asking Of Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans React To Vico's Tweet About Making A Freestyle On #missingbudget by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 15, 2016
The Self acclaimed King of rap felt like taking break from his album production. He talked about doing a freestyle on the #MissingBudget

"Am in the studio now working on a song from my upcoming album.. I feel like taking a break to do a freestyle titled #MissingBudget"

Here are reactions from people

Lalasticlala good morning

Re: Fans React To Vico's Tweet About Making A Freestyle On #missingbudget by pretydiva(f): 11:27am On Jan 15, 2016
This vic o guy should go and sleep jor. He's just busy embarrassing himself upandan undecided
Re: Fans React To Vico's Tweet About Making A Freestyle On #missingbudget by philfrey08: 11:27am On Jan 15, 2016
na wa oooo

I hope this your song will find the budget....Oloshi omo!!
Re: Fans React To Vico's Tweet About Making A Freestyle On #missingbudget by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 15, 2016
More...

Re: Fans React To Vico's Tweet About Making A Freestyle On #missingbudget by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 15, 2016
Lmaooo, dis vic o wunt kie mi. Shld I call call it cheap publicity abi he no jxt get sense? Loool cheesy
Re: Fans React To Vico's Tweet About Making A Freestyle On #missingbudget by misspicy(f): 11:41am On Jan 15, 2016
LMAO gringringrin
lalasticlala come and see VIC O the comic relief
Re: Fans React To Vico's Tweet About Making A Freestyle On #missingbudget by victor2fresh(m): 11:45am On Jan 15, 2016
wetin concern me sad sad sad
Re: Fans React To Vico's Tweet About Making A Freestyle On #missingbudget by bqlekan(m): 11:46am On Jan 15, 2016
please who is Vic o? is he a wrapper or a lip syncer? definitely not a rapper...
Re: Fans React To Vico's Tweet About Making A Freestyle On #missingbudget by kelsberg(m): 11:49am On Jan 15, 2016
Lmao the kabiyesi of RAP grin grin
Re: Fans React To Vico's Tweet About Making A Freestyle On #missingbudget by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 28, 2016
cheesy
Re: Fans React To Vico's Tweet About Making A Freestyle On #missingbudget by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 30, 2016
QueenValerie:
cheesy

KingCheezyPuff
Re: Fans React To Vico's Tweet About Making A Freestyle On #missingbudget by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 30, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:

KingCheezyPuff
°I'm here.... speak
Re: Fans React To Vico's Tweet About Making A Freestyle On #missingbudget by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 30, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°I'm here.... speak
what you mean speak?
Re: Fans React To Vico's Tweet About Making A Freestyle On #missingbudget by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 30, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
what you mean speak?
°Yeah.You do got somethin' ta say
.....say
Re: Fans React To Vico's Tweet About Making A Freestyle On #missingbudget by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 30, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°Yeah.You do got somethin' ta say
.....say
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Fans React To Vico's Tweet About Making A Freestyle On #missingbudget by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 30, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
undecided undecided undecided
grin.....°•The mention.
°You mentioned me, I assumed you wanted ta say somethin'
....°clear enough for ya? tongue
Re: Fans React To Vico's Tweet About Making A Freestyle On #missingbudget by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 30, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
grin.....°•The mention.
°You mentioned me, I assumed you wanted ta say somethin'
....°clear enough for ya? tongue
You same person as Queenvaleri?
Re: Fans React To Vico's Tweet About Making A Freestyle On #missingbudget by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 30, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
You same person as Queenvaleri?
°•Yeah
.....You know this?
°Why are you askin'
Re: Fans React To Vico's Tweet About Making A Freestyle On #missingbudget by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 30, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•Yeah
.....You know this?
°Why are you askin'
why you think I know ?
Re: Fans React To Vico's Tweet About Making A Freestyle On #missingbudget by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 30, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
why you think I know ?
°•Cuz I've never hid the fact I am.
Re: Fans React To Vico's Tweet About Making A Freestyle On #missingbudget by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 30, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•Cuz I've never hid the fact I am.
and you think I follow you everywhere?
Re: Fans React To Vico's Tweet About Making A Freestyle On #missingbudget by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 30, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
and you think I follow you everywhere?
grin....°It's in my speech/type Jack
.....you ain't gotta follow me.
Re: Fans React To Vico's Tweet About Making A Freestyle On #missingbudget by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 30, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
grin....°It's in my speech/type Jack
.....you ain't gotta follow me.
well, I'll pretend I understand. But I honestly don't

Anyways, you seen my signature?
Re: Fans React To Vico's Tweet About Making A Freestyle On #missingbudget by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 30, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
well, I'll pretend I understand. But I honestly don't

Anyways, you seen my signature?
°Ah....°•you want ta sell me on yer contestant grin
Re: Fans React To Vico's Tweet About Making A Freestyle On #missingbudget by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 30, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°Ah....°•you want ta sell me on yer contestant grin
you seen it?

What you think? grin
Re: Fans React To Vico's Tweet About Making A Freestyle On #missingbudget by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 30, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
you seen it?

What you think? grin
That there should be a 's' on the end of 'brain'.....make it beauty an brains wink
....You welcome grin

1 Like

Re: Fans React To Vico's Tweet About Making A Freestyle On #missingbudget by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 30, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
That there should be a 's' on the end of 'brain'.....man it beauty an brains wink
....You welcome grin
No! You hit the wall on this.

Anyways, that's not why we here
Re: Fans React To Vico's Tweet About Making A Freestyle On #missingbudget by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 30, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
No! You hit the wall on this.

Anyways, that's not why we here
°*Fine then,run around with a misspelled banner grin
.....Why am I here
Re: Fans React To Vico's Tweet About Making A Freestyle On #missingbudget by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 30, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°*Fine then,run around with a misspelled banner grin
.....Why am I here

Be smart grin grin

What you think bout joining to help crown her Queen of NL? smiley wink
Re: Fans React To Vico's Tweet About Making A Freestyle On #missingbudget by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 30, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:

Be smart grin grin

What you think bout joining to help crown her Queen of NL? smiley wink

°•Why are you askin' me of allpeople
Re: Fans React To Vico's Tweet About Making A Freestyle On #missingbudget by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 30, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•Why are you ask me of people
cuz we friends (atleast used to be). tongue tongue tongue And you should support a friend
Re: Fans React To Vico's Tweet About Making A Freestyle On #missingbudget by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 30, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
cuz we friends (atleast used to be). tongue tongue tongue And you should support a friend
°•A question I have...
....since you didn't already know I was Valerie
..... where'd you get the idea ta question my/this moniker in particular

....can't help with yer campaign.
I think I may stay outta this whole thing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ghana Meets Naija On Denim: Nadia Buari VS Ladapo Busayo Who Rocks It Better? / One Of The Ikeji's Hot Lady Is Pregnant . . . And You Won’t Believe Which One! / Photos Of Kanye West Kissing Himself Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.