Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,280 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Wande Coal Reacts To Babymama's Child Abduction Claims - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wande Coal Reacts To Babymama's Child Abduction Claims (22157 Views)

Wizkid Storms Lagos Club With Wande Coal, Sprays ₦10 Million / Wande Coal Marries Chinemerem. Traditional Marriage Held In Lagos / 14-Year-Old Davido Begged D'prince & Wande Coal For Pic, But Now...- Davido Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wande Coal Reacts To Babymama's Child Abduction Claims by Quelle: 8:07pm On Apr 19, 2018
Nigerian singer, Wande Coal, has denied claims of abduction leveled against him by his babymama, Tope, who claimed their love child was taken away from her by Wande’s mom after he impregnated her at age 16 and made her drop out of secondary school, back in 2008.

In a statement issued today, Wande said: "I want to start by saying that the only truth that has been said so far, is that the child is my son. Everything else is a lie.

I honestly do not want to say much because at the end of the day, this is family and Temitope is the mother of the child, but I must clarify a few things she has used to attack my character and the reputation of my family.

She has failed to tell the public that she did not tell me she was pregnant with my son. She married another man and claimed that the child was his and she never told me.

We (my family) only knew about the child after her husband and others, including her aunty, found out the child looked like me. After we confirmed that the child was mine, my mother visited her and everyone agreed that the child needed a better environment.

My mother took the child and her sister to our house for a week. After that week, Temitope left and has not returned since to check on the child. In 2011, my mother reached out to her and told her that she was disappointed in her.

She promised to come visit the child. She never did. Temitope was in a "fashion school" which she left for reasons best known to her. Not because of the baby as she was married to someone else.

My mother paid for a full session in another fashion school to make sure she had something to support herself. She stopped attending three months after she started.

If my mother didn't want to see her, why would she do that for her? I must also clarify, that when I knew her, she was 20 years old. My parents are respectable and God fearing people. Temitope, stop telling lies.

You have a chance to correct this error. No one has stopped you from seeing the child. No one will. If you truly care about the child as you claim, you and your family should reach out to my family."

https://www.gistrealm.com/wande-coalreacts-to-babymamas-child-abductipn-claims/

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Babymama's Child Abduction Claims by Fuckthatshit: 8:58pm On Apr 19, 2018
Xg
Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Babymama's Child Abduction Claims by joeaz58(m): 8:58pm On Apr 19, 2018
look at him yeyebrity....the guy above the thunder that will strike you is selling pure water!!! wicked man

8 Likes

Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Babymama's Child Abduction Claims by CastedGist: 8:58pm On Apr 19, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Babymama's Child Abduction Claims by Bossontop(m): 8:59pm On Apr 19, 2018
undecided
U had anoda child b4??....how com we are jus hearing about this now....or u dont love the child lyk d one u've been showing us??

6 Likes

Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Babymama's Child Abduction Claims by Kingso23: 8:59pm On Apr 19, 2018
Emi toluloomo and now them don de call u gbomo gbomo...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Babymama's Child Abduction Claims by cutedela: 9:00pm On Apr 19, 2018
Sincere fact....
Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Babymama's Child Abduction Claims by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 19, 2018
So the woman didn't know the child was not her husband's own. These women never cease to amaze us.

9 Likes

Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Babymama's Child Abduction Claims by DwayneChuks(m): 9:00pm On Apr 19, 2018
Wande coal on a mission of CATCH THEM YOUNG grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Babymama's Child Abduction Claims by Funmilade11(f): 9:00pm On Apr 19, 2018
Ok
Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Babymama's Child Abduction Claims by guuudy87(m): 9:01pm On Apr 19, 2018
Ehhyaa.... She didn't know she was pregnant

1 Like

Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Babymama's Child Abduction Claims by Tianahbey(f): 9:02pm On Apr 19, 2018
Awwww
Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Babymama's Child Abduction Claims by veacea: 9:02pm On Apr 19, 2018
Okay
Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Babymama's Child Abduction Claims by urbobo20(m): 9:02pm On Apr 19, 2018
una problem be that
Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Babymama's Child Abduction Claims by emmyid(m): 9:02pm On Apr 19, 2018
So, who come the talk truth now. Btw, ladies love playing the victim card though. Wande side of the story sounds genuine to me. How about you?

Plus, that lady for sure was more than 16. Abi she don turn Tobi ni?

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Babymama's Child Abduction Claims by chukzyfcbb: 9:03pm On Apr 19, 2018
this sounds like the truth

22 Likes

Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Babymama's Child Abduction Claims by devigblegble: 9:03pm On Apr 19, 2018
Women I repeat women .. fear them , they are very good at playing the victim card smh

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Babymama's Child Abduction Claims by Youngadvocate(m): 9:03pm On Apr 19, 2018
Really? Is this what the Dullard meant by saying"Nigeria Youths don't want to go to school and are lazy."

1 Like

Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Babymama's Child Abduction Claims by oochi123(f): 9:04pm On Apr 19, 2018
Cute boy... That's all I have to say

1 Like

Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Babymama's Child Abduction Claims by PS712: 9:04pm On Apr 19, 2018
Na this kind story b see gobbe and Double wahala put together,not the one on Big Brother Naija!
Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Babymama's Child Abduction Claims by soberdrunk(m): 9:04pm On Apr 19, 2018
angry
Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Babymama's Child Abduction Claims by Emmybreezy(m): 9:05pm On Apr 19, 2018
She never saw...what God have in stock of wande she's coming now to lay false rumors on him...swallow your pride and go and apologize to his family

9 Likes

Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Babymama's Child Abduction Claims by Rootprof(m): 9:05pm On Apr 19, 2018
Thanks for not denying the boy.
Settle things between the two families
Give her some cakes ( money ).
Life goes on.
Mean while please did bihari really said Nigeria youths are lazy and illiterate ? Can't believe this .. The man that refused to show us his weac result ?

6 Likes

Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Babymama's Child Abduction Claims by heed101(m): 9:07pm On Apr 19, 2018
Girls have been sharing bastard since the ages of Adam and Eve [/b]She has failed to tell the public that she did not tell me she was pregnant with my son. She married another man and claimed that the child was his and she never told me.

We (my family) only knew about the child after her husband and others, including her aunty, found out the child looked like me. After we confirmed that the child was mine, my mother visited her and everyone agreed that the child needed a better environment. [b]

5 Likes

Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Babymama's Child Abduction Claims by SmartMugu: 9:07pm On Apr 19, 2018
They are all the same. The vixens in their music videos are pretty damsels, but they end up with ugly baby mamas. Why? This one deserves a better environment according to Wande. Na ghetto him dig her from?
Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Babymama's Child Abduction Claims by MxFactor: 9:08pm On Apr 19, 2018
Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Babymama's Child Abduction Claims by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 19, 2018

1 Like

Re: Wande Coal Reacts To Babymama's Child Abduction Claims by shibanbo(m): 9:17pm On Apr 19, 2018
Black Diamond you've always looked very stingy,very very.your line sounds funny and childish she has a better story than you. Go and come again with better line this time ,we are here waiting

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

9ice Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Adorable Photos / COZA: "I Am Disgusted" - Toke Makinwa Reacts Over CAN's Silence On Pastor Biodun / Ali Nuhu Calls For Justice For Girl Beaten Mercilessly By Her Stepmother (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.