Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Headies2015: To Those Of U Backing Olamide Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Headies2015: To Those Of U Backing Olamide Up (6875 Views)

Loved Up Photo Of Tobi Backing Alex / Ubi Franklin Backing Their Sons, Jayden (Photos) / The Car Reekado Banks Won At Headies2015 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Headies2015: To Those Of U Backing Olamide Up by Teeboy15(m): 6:08am On Jan 02, 2016
Firstly, I was so disappointed with the organization and arrangement of the show. The whole crew were confused and I felt really embarrassed, to think it's referred to as our own Grammy Awards. However, the main reason for Olamide's foolish and shameful behaviour was because of the Next Rated Award Category going out to Don Jazzy's 'boy' Reekado Banks instead of Olamide's Lil Kesh. Reasons why Olamide should be castigated and not praised:

1. REEKADO BANKS WELL DESERVED THE AWARD; The category was a tight fix cos 2015 was a great year for all the contestants. Yes Kesh had hits after hits but so did Reekado, Kiss Daniel and the rest. The problem is that Lil Kesh's fans procrastinated, Reekado Bank's fans voted. Shikena!

2. OLAMIDE'S BEHAVIOUR WAS PETTY AND IMMATURE; He's now a father and also a record boss who has artistes coming up under him. Even if he felt Kesh was cheated (which I don't think), what was expected of him (Olamide) was to cheer Kesh up and express his disappointment to the organizers satirically. Dekunle Gold was about to do so before Olamide grabbed the mic. After all Next Rated Award does not necessarily determine a successful musical career.

3. DON JAZZY WAS RIGHT WITH HIS SPEECH; Intact I jumped to hail the Don, after he spoke, even though I was watching from my room, cos he spoke a percentage of my mind. What he (Olamide) codedly meant was that Don Jazzy had used his influence to lobby the award for his artistes in the category (after all he's Don Jazzy na...) of which the award organizers have been accused of in the past. Seems the Mavin Boss saw that coming, hence the response. I'm sure u understand.

4. HE DISRESPECTED/INSULTED EVERYONE'S GRANDMOTHERS; Olamide insulted everyone from the organizers to those seated in the venue, those at home watching, to those that voted. Even slammed the microphone on the floor and poured his drink, that's super disrespectful. All because of car that Kesh himself can afford with digging deep into his pocket.

I have always been a fan of Olamide but honestly his behaviour at the show just made him lose one (means nothing to him but a lot to me) and I'd advice him to thread cautiously in the industry because the level the likes of PSquare, 2face, Dbanj, have attained in music did not just come by, they have so many industry shot callers who can frustrate young misbeahiving musicians like Olamide out of business, and Don Jazzy falls in that category.
He should be careful not to get drunk to shows anymore. Ask Kanye West

55 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Headies2015: To Those Of U Backing Olamide Up by sben2308(m): 6:17am On Jan 02, 2016
Well spoken my brother n imagine Olamide wey I respect before but now ,its obvious he as immature as I was told before. Wen he sang Dbanj (don't stop).Dbanj even showed him love n still supported him even when it's obvious u stole d song.
Abeg grow up Olamide(now Babydoo nt Badoo cuz he is a baby )

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Headies2015: To Those Of U Backing Olamide Up by Pebcak: 6:25am On Jan 02, 2016
i agree with u

Olamide need to get his act right, hes a great artist fine but respect goes a long way with success and to me both lil kesh and rekado banks are just not even artist i will listen too apart from shoki which i believe Davido killed and the dance went viral and dorobuci the newest generation of artist are just wacked to me they can't deliver like wizkid, davido.... ain't comparing them but at this time in wizkids and davido's career they have already been making sense "efejoku" the lyrics aint intelligent, the rap is wacked same goes for reckadoo these kids aint that brilliant as artists

1 Like

Re: Headies2015: To Those Of U Backing Olamide Up by orobs93(m): 6:26am On Jan 02, 2016
I have never liked the guy...he claims to be very humble but all is songz are all about pride and full of noise am just watching all of them in years to come
As stubborn as them ja rule tu pac and other normal stubborn artist
Dey never did such tin on live tv...there sud be away olamide sud get the big stick sanctioned heavily I was ok with the award though we are still way back the award was cool but the next rated will always bring about mixed feelings..my opinion even the Kesh and the reekad non suppose win

12 Likes

Re: Headies2015: To Those Of U Backing Olamide Up by saxwizard(m): 6:39am On Jan 02, 2016
so wetin make i do?

soon now dem go still say na play dem dey play wobbish
Re: Headies2015: To Those Of U Backing Olamide Up by vanhelsing2099(m): 6:49am On Jan 02, 2016
Hmmm so deep... The next person have something to say
Re: Headies2015: To Those Of U Backing Olamide Up by iykemoney90(m): 6:50am On Jan 02, 2016
Badoo acted immature and uneducated. There are better ways to express disappointed in things like this. Maybe he dont know he is a public figure.
Re: Headies2015: To Those Of U Backing Olamide Up by ellahzy(f): 6:53am On Jan 02, 2016
thank God I didn't waste my petrol watching d show.
but Olamide shouldn't have called Don a dumb fück on twitter #xo wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Headies2015: To Those Of U Backing Olamide Up by loadedvibes: 6:56am On Jan 02, 2016
Well spoken well spoken
Re: Headies2015: To Those Of U Backing Olamide Up by NegeduGrace(f): 7:00am On Jan 02, 2016
What was all the insults for,,to the extent of calling him a "bastard",,olamide f up big time o with all those f**k up words he was using on him,,I bet he is seriously regretting now if his head is @home

8 Likes

Re: Headies2015: To Those Of U Backing Olamide Up by nikkypearl(f): 7:09am On Jan 02, 2016
NegeduGrace:
What was all the insults for,,to the extent of calling him a "basterd",,olamide f up big time o with all those f**k up words he was using on him,,I bet he is seriously regretting now if his head is @home
I agree with u,i was highly dissappointed when i heard those "F" words..or may be he was "high" coz he was holding his usual "red cup"

8 Likes

Re: Headies2015: To Those Of U Backing Olamide Up by auxioneer(m): 7:20am On Jan 02, 2016
We have totally forgotten he(olamide) claims he is from the streets so his behaviours to me was expected . As for the award I always knew it because mavins are probably the record label with the strongest online presence, so Ybnl should move on and go make the cool cash they have been making .

4 Likes

Re: Headies2015: To Those Of U Backing Olamide Up by ITSaWRAPOUTFITS: 7:23am On Jan 02, 2016
Pride precedes a fall.
Money ain't everything
Money can't buy loyalty.

Olamide #THINKdeep

2 Likes

Re: Headies2015: To Those Of U Backing Olamide Up by haywhy911(m): 7:30am On Jan 02, 2016
ellahzy:
thank God I didn't waste my petrol watching d show.

but Olamide shouldn't have called Don a dumb fück on twitter #xo wrong.
ellahzy,ellahzy,ellahzy! 2016 haff reash o. You haff nor change the dp. gringringrin. Long time.
Re: Headies2015: To Those Of U Backing Olamide Up by PissedOffWeed(m): 7:37am On Jan 02, 2016
grin his is our nigerian eminem via anger.........!! So as an eminem fan and a stan..........I say
Olamide ride on!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Headies2015: To Those Of U Backing Olamide Up by adjoviomole(m): 7:38am On Jan 02, 2016
D awards was total trash....reekardo did nt diserve it.if lil kesh did nt get it,it shld av been kiss daniel or korede.

Infact I dnt even know a song of reekardo,d award was total crap. Olamide' insults was directed to d headies,yes he f'''kd up but don jazzy should have used His discretion.Don jazzy shld not have said dat,it was Don jazzy dat really messed up..

12 Likes

Re: Headies2015: To Those Of U Backing Olamide Up by adjoviomole(m): 7:38am On Jan 02, 2016
D awards was total trash....reekardo did nt deserve it.if lil kesh did nt get it,it shld av been kiss daniel or korede.

Infact I dnt even know a song of reekardo,d award was total crap. Olamide' insults was directed to d headies,yes he f'''kd up but don jazzy should have used His discretion.Don jazzy shld not have said dat,it was Don jazzy dat really messed up..

1 Like

Re: Headies2015: To Those Of U Backing Olamide Up by bonechamberlain(m): 7:54am On Jan 02, 2016
Teeboy15:
Firstly, I was so disappointed with the organization and arrangement of the show. The whole crew were confused and I felt really embarrassed, to think it's referred to as our own Grammy Awards. However, the main reason for Olamide's foolish and shameful behaviour was because of the Next Rated Award Category going out to Don Jazzy's 'boy' Reekado Banks instead of Olamide's Lil Kesh. Reasons why Olamide should be castigated and not praised:

1. REEKADO BANKS WELL DESERVED THE AWARD; The category was a tight fix cos 2015 was a great year for all the contestants. Yes Kesh had hits after hits but so did Reekado, Kiss Daniel and the rest. The problem is that Lil Kesh's fans procrastinated, Reekado Bank's fans voted. Shikena!

2. OLAMIDE'S BEHAVIOUR WAS PETTY AND IMMATURE; He's now a father and also a record boss who has artistes coming up under him. Even if he felt Kesh was cheated (which I don't think), what was expected of him (Olamide) was to cheer Kesh up and express his disappointment to the organizers satirically. Dekunle Gold was about to do so before Olamide grabbed the mic. After all Next Rated Award does not necessarily determine a successful musical career.

3. DON JAZZY WAS RIGHT WITH HIS SPEECH; Intact I jumped to hail the Don, after he spoke, even though I was watching from my room, cos he spoke a percentage of my mind. What he (Olamide) codedly meant was that Don Jazzy had used his influence to lobby the award for his artistes in the category (after all he's Don Jazzy na...) of which the award organizers have been accused of in the past. Seems the Mavin Boss saw that coming, hence the response. I'm sure u understand.

4. HE DISRESPECTED/INSULTED EVERYONE'S GRANDMOTHERS; Olamide insulted everyone from the organizers to those seated in the venue, those at home watching, to those that voted. Even slammed the microphone on the floor and poured his drink, that's super disrespectful. All because of car that Kesh himself can afford with digging deep into his pocket.

I have always been a fan of Olamide but honestly his behaviour at the show just made him lose one (means nothing to him but a lot to me) and I'd advice him to thread cautiously in the industry because the level the likes of PSquare, 2face, Dbanj, have attained in music did not just come by, they have so many industry shot callers who can frustrate young misbeahiving musicians like Olamide out of business, and Don Jazzy falls in that category.
He should be careful not to get drunk to shows anymore. Ask Kanye West

well spoken, the celebration of mediocrity in this country is alarming, though I expected kiss Daniel or Cynthia Morgan to win that award, but I would vote for a raekado banks even in my grave over a noisy and talentless kesh.

as for olamide he should reduce his intake of eeed, very immature and unintelligent behavior.

don jazzy did the right thing, though he might not have called out any name.

6 Likes

Re: Headies2015: To Those Of U Backing Olamide Up by Jimbiz(m): 7:56am On Jan 02, 2016
Olamide wasnt refering to don Jazzy but to the organisers and never mentioned any name but your don jazzy wen claim to be senior act immature by callin olamide's name

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Headies2015: To Those Of U Backing Olamide Up by pomporiking: 8:18am On Jan 02, 2016
NegeduGrace:
What was all the insults for,,to the extent of calling him a "basterd",,olamide f up big time o with all those f**k up words he was using on him,,I bet he is seriously regretting now if his head is @home

Olamide called don jazzy out for the b*tch nigga he really his.he is the ceo of ybnl not one of dem mavin f#ckboys

7 Likes

Re: Headies2015: To Those Of U Backing Olamide Up by Gidoka(m): 8:21am On Jan 02, 2016
Olamide should cool down, All this gragra won't help...
Re: Headies2015: To Those Of U Backing Olamide Up by homesteady(m): 8:22am On Jan 02, 2016
Olamide just displayed his uncultured and brazen behavior! What he did was so so embarrassing, and I'll quit following any of my friend that supports what he did!
The annoying part is that some people are saying Olamide did not mention names, are you guys that retarded? Can't you guy join the dots?

Olamide pulled this same stunt last year when Recardo won rookie of the year, nobody told him anything, and this year he tried to do it! Don Jazzy did the right by bringing him back to earth!

To even imagine that he is threatening him not to enter a street in this Nigeria, is he now boko haram or Kanu that is claiming territory that belongs to Nigeria? It seems he has forgotten Bubu is the president.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Headies2015: To Those Of U Backing Olamide Up by Efe3: 8:32am On Jan 02, 2016
olamide is as uncultured as his music
I have always known that he is someone without home training.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Headies2015: To Those Of U Backing Olamide Up by vecman22(m): 8:36am On Jan 02, 2016
pomporiking:

Olamide called don jazzy out for the b*tch nigga he really his.he is the ceo of ybnl not one of dem mavin f#ckboys

Olamide is a big fool..reekado is better dan lil kesh,it's all abt content my guy...lil kesh is empty whn it comes to dat..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Headies2015: To Those Of U Backing Olamide Up by Gidoka(m): 8:39am On Jan 02, 2016
vecman22:

Olamide is a big fool..reekado is better dan lil kesh,it's all abt content my guy...lil kesh is empty whn it comes to dat..

One thing i even like about Reekado is his voice, no be to shout for studio...lil kesh songs are good but Reekado all the way bro.
Reekado fans are voting yesternight including me while LilKesh fans are in joint smokin weed grin grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Headies2015: To Those Of U Backing Olamide Up by kullozone(m): 8:45am On Jan 02, 2016
At last, person wey get sense...
Re: Headies2015: To Those Of U Backing Olamide Up by fabre4: 8:49am On Jan 02, 2016
adjoviomole:
D awards was total trash....reekardo did nt diserve it.if lil kesh did nt get it,it shld av been kiss daniel or korede.

Are headies operated by robots they are people also if besides this awards are done by voting so he shouldn't blame them and insulting their grand mothers I just want to believe its a stage play

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Headies2015: To Those Of U Backing Olamide Up by ellahzy(f): 8:51am On Jan 02, 2016
haywhy911:
ellahzy,ellahzy,ellahzy! 2016 haff reash o. You haff nor change the dp. gringringrin. Long time.

u don catch me grin... happy new year
Re: Headies2015: To Those Of U Backing Olamide Up by wordcat(m): 8:55am On Jan 02, 2016
Jobless youths taking sides in rich people's affairs, watch out for Don & Olamide's collabo soon.
Keep taking sides while they keep making money thru your joblessness and amebo

3 Likes

Re: Headies2015: To Those Of U Backing Olamide Up by oleeee(m): 8:56am On Jan 02, 2016
its is normal to show ur anger bt he did not mention name,,,,jump to does yankee side nd see how lilwayne do feel himself,,,bt jazy 4ckup join nd d beefing will never end,,dis will b d longest nd everlasting beefing of all time.
oya olamide go en drop ur beefing track,,,,#team ybnl grin
Re: Headies2015: To Those Of U Backing Olamide Up by LifeIsGuhd(f): 8:57am On Jan 02, 2016
Olamide is a total waste.
He even went as far as threatening Don Jazzy if he's seen in Mainland.
Wtf is wrong with that niccur?

He keeps thinking he's the messiah of Lagos state.

Very rude niccur and some people will still call him their role model.

In his next life he can't be Kanye!

Is it our fault that most people supporting lil Kesh 'skiborobo' don't have GPRS enabled phone so they could vote for his sorry ass??

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Headies2015: To Those Of U Backing Olamide Up by oleeee(m): 9:01am On Jan 02, 2016
jazzzy don go start fire wey him no fit kwentch,, isokay grin grin grin grin grin grin olamide abeg i dey ur back,,,,lilly we know say u b d winner so u chill nd sing ur beefing to reekkyyy... grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Baby Mama Sophia, Mistakenly Displays Her Boobs While Dancing (pics,vid) / One Celebrity Has Already Cracked His Iphone 6. / Is Phyno An Albino?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.