Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,817 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

(pics)difference Between How Men Act And How Women Act. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / (pics)difference Between How Men Act And How Women Act. (3117 Views)

Ways People Act When They Fart In Public (Photos) / How Women Were Checked Before Entry Stadium (hilarious Pics) / Hilarious Ilustration Of How Women Pose When Taking Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(pics)difference Between How Men Act And How Women Act. by reganvida: 6:20am On Jan 02, 2016
Picture illustrations of the difference between how women act and men act.
Pls move to the appropriate platform.

Re: (pics)difference Between How Men Act And How Women Act. by reganvida: 6:22am On Jan 02, 2016
More.

Re: (pics)difference Between How Men Act And How Women Act. by reganvida: 6:24am On Jan 02, 2016
More

3 Likes

Re: (pics)difference Between How Men Act And How Women Act. by Nobody: 6:27am On Jan 02, 2016
What would you rather be in your next world!! I would still happily come back as a man

3 Likes

Re: (pics)difference Between How Men Act And How Women Act. by Demmocrats(m): 6:33am On Jan 02, 2016
grin grin grin grin OP the break part is so wrong others are correct, dudes break and hook asap u less you are broke.

1 Like

Re: (pics)difference Between How Men Act And How Women Act. by carinmom(f): 6:37am On Jan 02, 2016
#womenrock!

2 Likes

Re: (pics)difference Between How Men Act And How Women Act. by Lordskyes(m): 6:44am On Jan 02, 2016
Once a man...
Always a man

1 Like

Re: (pics)difference Between How Men Act And How Women Act. by nastyesco(m): 6:58am On Jan 02, 2016
All depictions are 100% correct grin
Re: (pics)difference Between How Men Act And How Women Act. by Bamss1: 7:16am On Jan 02, 2016
that sharing a bed is so true, they will still come and rest their head on ur chest in that ur small corner.

4 Likes

Re: (pics)difference Between How Men Act And How Women Act. by isbish(m): 7:44am On Jan 02, 2016
When I saw the pix of the bed sharing, it felt like the OP knew exactly how me and my wife sleep. So true. She still invade into my small space and a times, I had be forced to say "Baby, u are almost pushing me off the bed now u know" albeit with a smile like I loved it anyway. Women wahala no be hear O! All the pix are so right except that of break up. Its not always that way. smiley

2 Likes

Re: (pics)difference Between How Men Act And How Women Act. by Gracito(f): 7:57am On Jan 02, 2016
Lmao. True!
Re: (pics)difference Between How Men Act And How Women Act. by cooljude(m): 8:13am On Jan 02, 2016
I agree, most especially on the amount of clothes ladies have. Funny enough, they would still complain of not having enough. Someone with a filled wardrobe would still be forming i don't have clothes.
Re: (pics)difference Between How Men Act And How Women Act. by saxwizard(m): 9:46am On Jan 02, 2016
lol....complicated lifestyle they've got
Re: (pics)difference Between How Men Act And How Women Act. by Oshea4eva(m): 11:20am On Jan 02, 2016
I smell FP
Re: (pics)difference Between How Men Act And How Women Act. by PHAYOL81: 12:49pm On Jan 02, 2016
I disagree about the break up issue.... but gosh, the rest are so so true.

If given the chance all over again, I'd still love to come around being a man that i am albeit with a whole lot o' dough grin grin cheesy
Re: (pics)difference Between How Men Act And How Women Act. by DeHero1: 1:49pm On Jan 02, 2016
If u ask ur wife to choose ur wedding colour, that's when you'll understand what d OP is saying better.
Re: (pics)difference Between How Men Act And How Women Act. by Lolaabokoku(f): 2:02pm On Jan 02, 2016
WAOOHHHHHHH,,, true illustrations!!!
Re: (pics)difference Between How Men Act And How Women Act. by Endaud(m): 3:04pm On Jan 02, 2016
The break up is dem correct when you truly love her.
Re: (pics)difference Between How Men Act And How Women Act. by ellahzy(f): 12:34am On Jan 03, 2016
nice one

the colour aspect tho grin
Re: (pics)difference Between How Men Act And How Women Act. by Amyceilyn(f): 2:12am On Jan 03, 2016
Just learnt colours, true though
Re: (pics)difference Between How Men Act And How Women Act. by Nobody: 2:51am On Jan 03, 2016
The bed sharing is true,and clothes is also true.

Wife isn't always having clothes to wear to outing,despite having three boxes of clothes and multiples shoes.
Re: (pics)difference Between How Men Act And How Women Act. by Nobody: 2:56am On Jan 03, 2016
I only have issues with that breakup part. Guys find it a lot easier to move on after a breakup.

It depends tho.

Check my signature jare.
Re: (pics)difference Between How Men Act And How Women Act. by tolexy007(m): 8:07am On Jan 03, 2016
u got it right.....
Re: (pics)difference Between How Men Act And How Women Act. by macklef(m): 4:45pm On Jan 03, 2016
Last day of d long holiday. Take us to fp pls so we can come back on time for work
Tmao
Re: (pics)difference Between How Men Act And How Women Act. by Elzends(m): 8:03pm On Jan 03, 2016
Funny
Re: (pics)difference Between How Men Act And How Women Act. by Sammywalex(m): 12:13am On Jan 04, 2016
So true

(1) (Reply)

Çan Someone Help Me To Translate This / The Wicked Husband / All Women Are Donkeys! Ha Ha Ha Ha Really Funny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.