Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Video+pix+tweets 4rm Beef Between Donjazzy And Olamide Over Nextrated Headies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video+pix+tweets 4rm Beef Between Donjazzy And Olamide Over Nextrated Headies (1337 Views)

Wizkid Applauds Olamide Over His 'Lagos Na Wa' 7th Album Release / Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church / Twitter Babes: Tweet Between Donjazzy And A Twitter User (Hilarious Snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video+pix+tweets 4rm Beef Between Donjazzy And Olamide Over Nextrated Headies by klem93(m): 6:40am On Jan 02, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8ZPRW602qo&feature=youtu.be
2016 has officially started off with a bang and if any industry beef tops this this year, I'll be seriously surprised. Olamide has taken to Twitter to rip into Don Jazzy after a clash at the Headies awards tonight. So here's what happened. Reekado Banks, who is under Mavin Records beat the likes of Lil Kesh, Korede Bello, Cynthia Morgan and Kiss Daniel to win The Next Rated Award for 2015.

This obviously didn't go well with Olamide and he made his feelings known when he climbed the stage with the whole YBNL team, when his artist Adekunle Gold won the award for Best Alternative act for his song, Shade.

While expressing his appreciation, LilKesh prostrated before Olamide who then took the mic and said; "This award belongs to Lil Kesh. Lil Kesh is our own Next Rated artist. F**k that shit! The streets ti take over. Every f**king single was a hit back to back. From lyrically to Shoki to Efejoku. Ko ni dafun Iya anybody", he then threw the mic down and they all walked off the stage.

After Olamide's speech, Don Jazzy won The lifetime Achievement Award & while taking his award, he addressed Olamide's rant on stage. He said "Egbon Olamide, if you want the car, come and take it." (Next Rated win comes with a car).

Olamide went nuts after this and came for Don Jazzy on Twitter. http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/01/oh-dear-olamide-rips-into-don-jazzy-on.html

Re: Video+pix+tweets 4rm Beef Between Donjazzy And Olamide Over Nextrated Headies by klem93(m): 6:40am On Jan 02, 2016
more tweets cc lalasticlala

Re: Video+pix+tweets 4rm Beef Between Donjazzy And Olamide Over Nextrated Headies by tempem: 6:45am On Jan 02, 2016
Hmmm.
Re: Video+pix+tweets 4rm Beef Between Donjazzy And Olamide Over Nextrated Headies by preach93: 6:48am On Jan 02, 2016
I was not opportuned to watch the saga but i read Baddoo behave immature... is that the truth?
Re: Video+pix+tweets 4rm Beef Between Donjazzy And Olamide Over Nextrated Headies by Blanc8(m): 6:51am On Jan 02, 2016
wetin concern me..which of this many threads go hit front page.. ?
Re: Video+pix+tweets 4rm Beef Between Donjazzy And Olamide Over Nextrated Headies by espn(m): 6:52am On Jan 02, 2016
Who the Bleep is Rikado banks..Don jazzy use money buy d award! Bleep em!
Re: Video+pix+tweets 4rm Beef Between Donjazzy And Olamide Over Nextrated Headies by Ramon92: 6:57am On Jan 02, 2016
Skelemba! Skelembe!!
Re: Video+pix+tweets 4rm Beef Between Donjazzy And Olamide Over Nextrated Headies by Sheuns(m): 6:58am On Jan 02, 2016
Frankly speaking, Olamide acted silly. This award was based on the peoples votes. He shouldn't have said all those things he said. And DON shouldn't have mentioned his name either. Both are to blame.
Re: Video+pix+tweets 4rm Beef Between Donjazzy And Olamide Over Nextrated Headies by kponkedenge(m): 7:02am On Jan 02, 2016
Ok
Re: Video+pix+tweets 4rm Beef Between Donjazzy And Olamide Over Nextrated Headies by BossBae1(f): 7:14am On Jan 02, 2016
Don jazzy shouldn't have mentioned name na.. I think olamide was referring to the headies
Re: Video+pix+tweets 4rm Beef Between Donjazzy And Olamide Over Nextrated Headies by Gracito(f): 7:21am On Jan 02, 2016
Mah book space
Re: Video+pix+tweets 4rm Beef Between Donjazzy And Olamide Over Nextrated Headies by PissedOffWeed(m): 7:25am On Jan 02, 2016
grin Olamide my type of person......eff up any pampers baba wey try act silly!!!
But hei bro olamide.....best rap album award you win dey vex me! angry
Re: Video+pix+tweets 4rm Beef Between Donjazzy And Olamide Over Nextrated Headies by OCTAVO: 7:26am On Jan 02, 2016
Olamide was being childish! He behaved thuggish. angry
Re: Video+pix+tweets 4rm Beef Between Donjazzy And Olamide Over Nextrated Headies by Kjking(m): 7:38am On Jan 02, 2016
Don baba aff fall hands
Re: Video+pix+tweets 4rm Beef Between Donjazzy And Olamide Over Nextrated Headies by bonechamberlain(m): 7:46am On Jan 02, 2016
first of all don jazzy was supposed to respond, though not the manner he did, u can't come on an award stage and say this is my own winner, so telling the organizers that they don't know what they are doing, and telling also the winner that he doesn't deserve it,

olamide deserved a response from don jazzy on that stage, but don j shouldn't have called out names.

the celebration of mediocrity in this country is alarming, lil kesh cannot win any award under me, thank God the headies didn't give him that award, it would have encouraged more wack, noisy artiste to pop up in Nigeria. kiss Daniel or Cynthia Morgan deserved that award but I still thank God lil kesh didn't win.

as for olamide, he should reduce his intake of weed.
Re: Video+pix+tweets 4rm Beef Between Donjazzy And Olamide Over Nextrated Headies by monlawal(m): 8:14am On Jan 02, 2016
My prayer is for the Don to just overlook this twitter war and let it pass. No need to downgrade, Olamide's rants could have been directed to anyone but it was an attempt at ridiculing the Don. It was a way of saying "hey Don, you have not put as much effort as I have" .

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Babe Whose Human Hair Mysteriously Disappeared Tells Her Story / Who Is The Most Traveled Muscian In Nigeria? / Basketmouth Reacts To Emma Ugolee Photo On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.