Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,841 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Help!!! Jamb Regularization Issue - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Help!!! Jamb Regularization Issue (1685 Views)

The New Jamb Regularization System, How It Works | Reg Center In Ikorodu Lagos / Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! Jamb Regularization Issue by cyberdurable(m): 6:42am On Jan 02, 2016
please I paid 6k in our school,they called it regularization fee, a list came out, and they av changed my JAMB reg number, they asked me to go activate it..I don't know how, am confused.... my old reg number says no admission yet
... help pls
Re: Help!!! Jamb Regularization Issue by shamack: 7:00am On Jan 02, 2016
Them help u register another Jamb ni
Re: Help!!! Jamb Regularization Issue by boniquegalaxy(m): 7:03am On Jan 02, 2016
cyberdurable:
please I paid 6k in our school,they called it regularization fee, a list came out, and they av changed my JAMB reg number, they asked me to go activate it..I don't know how, am confused.... my old reg number says no admission yet
... help pls
It's not that difficult visit any NYSC authorised registration centre, just tell them you want to do JAMB regularization.
Re: Help!!! Jamb Regularization Issue by cyberdurable(m): 7:31am On Jan 02, 2016
boniquegalaxy:

It's not that difficult visit any NYSC authorised registration centre, just tell them you want to do JAMB regularization.

OK thanks...na anoda work b ds. to search for it
Re: Help!!! Jamb Regularization Issue by udeh3(m): 7:38am On Jan 02, 2016
There are many reasons why one pays for the JAMB number and also go for regularization. JAMB regularization is to actually acknowledge the fact that you have be given an admission in a particular university/POLYTECHNIC to study a particular course

To go about this is very simple. Go to a Cyber cafe which have a biometric data captioned machine, with a passport photograph and make sure you're with you jamb no. All you need to do is to tell them you want to don the JAMB regularization exercise and they will and after the process, your admission status will be change from no admission yet to Admission given.

If one has the biometric machine or finger print machine, you can even do It yourself provided you have a laptop/desktop computer and an internet connection. All you just need to do is to login to JAMB website and regularize your admission status. This exercise is not more 20mins

Wishing You All A Prosperous New Year!

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Jamb Regularization Issue by cyberdurable(m): 7:46am On Jan 02, 2016
udeh3:
There are many reasons why one pays for the JAMB number and also go for regularization. JAMB regularization is to actually acknowledge the fact that you have be given an admission in a particular university/POLYTECHNIC to study a particular course

To go about this is very simple. Go to a Cyber cafe which have a biometric data captioned machine, with a passport photograph and make sure you're with you jamb no. All you need to do is to tell them you want to don the JAMB regularization exercise and they will and after the process, your admission status will be change from no admission yet to Admission given.

If one has the biometric machine or finger print machine, you can even do It yourself provided you have a laptop/desktop computer and an internet connection. All you just need to do is to login to JAMB website and regularize your admission status. This exercise is not more 20mins

Wishing You All A Prosperous New Year!

Chaii God bless u
Re: Help!!! Jamb Regularization Issue by next2kings(m): 9:07am On Jan 02, 2016
I paid for the JAMB mobilisation with an initial and it's said i'll have to pay again. Please how true is this? and is there no way to include the names in full without paying again? thanks!
Re: Help!!! Jamb Regularization Issue by grimripper: 9:31pm On Sep 19, 2016
cyberdurable:
... help pls
how long did it take them to change ur registration no

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Loan: What Is Your Suggestion / What Next After NYSC? / Can I collect my Nysc Certificate Without Completing My Service Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.