Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

This Photo Of Dija At The #headies Has Got Everyone Talking - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Photo Of Dija At The #headies Has Got Everyone Talking (73745 Views)

Family Photo Of Dija With Her Husband And Son / Dija Mobbed By Students At Her Uncle's Burial [PICS+VIDEO] / Photo Of Dija's Breast Trending On Twitter Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Photo Of Dija At The #headies Has Got Everyone Talking by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 02, 2016
bizie:
I just pity all of you who's looking fun at Dija. She is who she is. I wonder how many of you looks clean like her. Goto the north where she's from and tell me how many of their women are fat . just cause you guys are used to your uselessly fat Yoruba ladies makes you think everyone in the world should be fat too.

One thing I've learned in life is that those who have low self esteem enjoy making fun of others because that's the only moment they feel good about themselves. After all you can't drag someone down except you are down yourself.

Mumu people, mumu tribe.

U igbos are so stuuupid and predictable. Must everything be about tribe. Who told you it was only yorubas abusing her? And who told you yorubas were not defending her? Dt is how u pple turned 2015 election to yoruba/hausa affair when the whole world knows dt half of the same yorubas voted GEJ.

Just say u feel like taking this opportunity to hurl ur usual abuse at 'yorubas" and get likes from ur fellows and stop pretending u made a point here.

3 Likes

Re: This Photo Of Dija At The #headies Has Got Everyone Talking by Missmossy(f): 6:33pm On Jan 02, 2016
Hahahahaha grin grin

Nigerians and insults enh. Dija has suffered. She likes how she looks nau.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Photo Of Dija At The #headies Has Got Everyone Talking by cococandy(f): 7:48pm On Jan 02, 2016
She's beautiful
Her long neck is beautiful.
Like a graceful white swan. smiley

2 Likes

Re: This Photo Of Dija At The #headies Has Got Everyone Talking by LADYARIK(f): 8:10pm On Jan 02, 2016
Dija my love
Re: This Photo Of Dija At The #headies Has Got Everyone Talking by entbaze: 11:09pm On Jan 02, 2016
grin #End time neck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"My Ass Is Natural" - Actress Daniella Okeke Reacts To Allegations / Naira Marley: I Have Two Wives And Four Children, I’m Not A Criminal / Pastor Wants To Eat Nicki Minaj's Booty (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.