Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Tracts Of Life - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tracts Of Life (6637 Views)

What Is The Simplest Meaning Of Life? / Advise On Starting The Distribution Of Gospel Tracts / Tracts: A Fundamental Tool For Evangelism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tracts Of Life by FirstS2B(f): 9:23am On Mar 15, 2016
ONLY ONE LIFE

He could have become a Christian, but he became a criminal. He could have lived a missionary, he decided to be millionaire. Early in life, you would have thought a John was in the making, but he ended up being a Judas. We thought he would be another Paul, but he became another Pilate. If he had given his life to Christ on that day of decision, the world would have rejoiced for another Wesley, a proclaimer of holiness, but years after his day of opportunity, he was seen as an aimless vagabond carrying on his face regret of indecision.
Only one life, but with various possibilities for fruitfulness or worthlessness.

“And as IT IS APPOINTED unto men once to die but after this the judgement” Hebrews 9:27. We must face that fact. We must think straight and think right on this - “IT IS APPOINTED” How solemn - so unspeakably solemn! But if we die, is there not a chance to come back and live again? Can we not live a vicious life now and then come back to earth to live a virtuous life? Is there a single life - only one - to live? Indeed, only one life. What a disturbing disappointing thought if that life is wasted. What a terrifying realisation: “IT IS APPOINTED”! “ONCE TO DIE” “AFTER THIS THE JUDGEMENT! Is death certain? Is there a day of reckoning, a day of judgement? Is there a reward, a recompense for a life of sinful career, without a second chance to live? God, angels and men, heaven and hell, all give the same answer “IT IS APPOINTED” ONCE TO DIE” “AFTER THIS, THE JUDGEMENT”.

What account will you give? “Give an account of thy stewardship for thou mayest be no longer steward”! (Luke 16:2). What account? When you come to the end of the road, when you get to Jordan’s shore, when the last bells ring? When the pleasures of life cease to be pleasures, when beautiful buildings and equipage are no more seen or delightful? When you are on the brink of eternity, what account would you give? What will your answer be? What a day that will be! No doubt, friend, you would tell of church membership, of baptism and confirmation, of monthly contribution or tithe paying, of trips to holy lands and of self- righteousness! But your answer would be void of Christ as your life on earth had been void of Christ. And your hope would be shattered! The hope of heaven would be replaced with the reality of hell. What is your hope? It would depend on what your decision is now - wise or otherwise!

Only one life! And only one TRUTH that matters for time and eternity! “For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life” (John 3:16). “Thou shalt call his name JESUS: for He shall save His people from their sins” (Matthew 1:21). “God commended His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us” (Romans 5:cool. Only one TRUTH! Believe and act on this truth. Tell the Lord of your sinful condition, sinful actions and sinful state. Ask for His forgiveness and ask the Lord to come into your life and heart, to become your Saviour. If you do that with sincere, hearty repentance, believing from the heart as you pray. Christ will come into your heart with peace and joy unspeakable flooding your soul. And you will have the ONLY ONE EXPERIENCE that would put purpose into your living. “Only one life”; Only one TRUTH; “Only one experience.” Think and act on these things.

Only one life! And there is only one hindrance to stop the flow of God’s love into that life: Only one hindrance - sin. Be it the sin of fornication or wickedness, or covetousness or maliciousness or envy or murder or rebellion and debate against God’s word or deceit and lying or hypocrisy or malignity or whispering and backbiting or gossiping or hatred of God and man, or pride and boasting or disobedience to parents or any unrighteousness, it is the one hindrance, the one barrier between you and God. What shall I do? Forsake the sin, accept the Lord! Ask for the cleansing flood of His blood to cleanse you on the inside. On your knees, pray, be clean and renewed. Only one life! Only one truth! Only one hindrance! What a sobering thought.

Believe and act on these things. “Come NOW, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow: though they be red like crimson they shall be as wool. If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land” (Isaiah 1:18-19).

Only one life, and it’s length or span so very brief and uncertain. How old are you? Not much time remains! What is your age? Take that away from seventy! If you sleep for 8 hours a day, you are asleep one- third of your life! If you are now 24 years old (one third of that is cool, you have been asleep for 8 long years! If you sleep for only 6 hours that means one-quarter of your life in sleep! How thoughtful we should be! If you waste 2 hours in idle chatter - talking, rattling, always having words to sow into the wind to reap a whirlwind later; spend about 3 hours on cooking, eating and caring for the body: spend 2 hours on the road travelling to places of work or other places you have to go: add also hours spent on idle visitation! How about hours given to secular work - 7 hours? 8 plus 2 plus 3 plus 2 plus 7 = 22. Twenty - two hours for the body, leaving two short hours for God, Christ and your soul! You must rethink and plan anew! Why this waste? To what purpose is this waste? Forget the old, make a new start for a fruitful, meaningful life. Two hours is only one - twelfth (if regular every day!) to prepare for eternity! “My brethren this thing ought not so to be”! Only one life - and it’s so brief! Think on these things. Only one life - one brief life. So brief like the sleep of a single night. Many pass through life quickly like “the weaver’s shuttle” - others pass through life like a bird passing through the air without leaving a mark behind, for good on any life! Only one brief life!

Perhaps the past 20, 25 or 30 years of your life have been wasted or worse than wasted. They have been spent to no purpose or worse still, to bad purpose. A waste! How much has your life been worth? Put a price tag on it! What has been the value of your life? A soul-winner or only a breadwinner for a small family? How unspeakably solemn! Only one life - and that’s wasted and squandered! How disturbing that will be on the DAY of reckoning - Only one life - and that life, wasted and squandered. It will never leave the memory: The thought the words will be like the “worm that dieth not” “in the fire that is not quenched.” What regret, what sorrow, what loss! What misery and agony, the thought: I Could have lived in Christ but I lived in Chaos: I could have been a Christian, but it was crisis all my life through, without Christ! What misery - a regret in eternity, a regret for eternity!

But life with Christ is life indeed. He is the answer to every question of the human mind, the answer to every longing of the heart and the answer to every need of man. He is the fountainhead of all true pleasure. Is He yours? He should be. He died for you. Is He yours? He can be. He knocks at your heart’s door and seeks admission. Is He yours? He will be - the moment you make Him your all in all. “Now is the accepted time: Now is the day of salvation” (2 Cor. 6:2).
Only one life. Only one TRUTH, only one hindrance. Only one experience. Only one decision - will yours be wise or otherwise.
Prayer for forgiveness: “O God, be merciful to me a sinner! Forgive me all my transgressions. Cleanse me from all unrighteousness and make me clean by the precious blood of Jesus Christ and by the power of the Holy Spirit. I will forsake sin and consecrate my life to your service and to the good of others and walk in the light of your Word as I learn it. I believe that you do forgive me according to your Word. In Jesus name I ask it Amen.”
Re: Tracts Of Life by FirstS2B(f): 2:09pm On Mar 16, 2016
SEEK AND FIND

A young man, so the story goes, came to one of the Christian teachers of the early centuries and expressed his desire to find God. The teacher said “My son, I can show you the way to find God. Come with me”. He led the youth to a river bank, not far away.
A UNIVERSAL SEARCH:
“Now come!” instructed the teacher, as he kept step with the youth into the river. Farther and farther out, they waded until at last the youth had to stand on his toes to keep his nose above the water. Then the teacher submerged the youth in water for a brief moment.
Dreadful thoughts raced through the young man’s mind. His lungs ached. He struggled to hold his breath. He wondered whether the teacher meant that he must die before he could know or find God.
At last the teacher raised the youth’s head above the water. As the young man gasped for air, the teacher smiled and asked him this question: “A moment ago when your head was beneath the water, what was the one thing you desired MORE than anything else in the world?”
“Oh, air teacher” gasped the youth. “I wanted air!” “Ah! my son, when you desire God as much as you desire air, then you shall find God” explained the teacher. “Desire God more than every other thing,” emphasised the teacher. And only one thing separates you from God.
THE AWFULNESS OF SIN
There is a gulf between you and all that God offers. That is SIN. Sin is the most deadly thing you ever played with. The consequence is everlasting punishment. All liars, cheats, fornicators, adulterers, thieves, stargazers, witches, wizards, familiar spirits, whoremongers, backbiters, whisperers, homosexuals and lesbians will end up in everlasting torment except they repent ... Wait a minute! How will you feel at the end if you carelessly walk your way to hell - place of eternal torment? The thought is frightening. The agony, pain and torment are intolerable. Lament takes the place of laughter in hell fire.
THE UNIQUE SOLUTION
There is a great peace in God. Joy and love overflow in the hearts of those who have Christ. Jesus says “Seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things - peace, joy, prosperity, love, deliverance - shall be added unto you” Matthew 6:33. God will put an end to misery, sorrow, bad luck, suffering and demonic oppression in your life.
Mrs V’s life was a misery. She daily lived with the fear of death. She will tell the rest of the story: “I had everything needed for a comfortable life. My business was flourishing but each dawning morning dropped the fear of death in my heart. My life was devoid of peace. I waded through fear, despair and demonic oppression till a friend showed me the solution. She invited me to the Deeper Life Bible Church where I heard about the solution to my problem. The solution is Jesus Christ. I believed on Him and confessed my sins, repented of them and the peace of God came into my heart. “I got saved”. You can be saved today. The unparalleled Saviour is at hand.
THE UNPARALLELED SAVIOUR
“But it is not the will of God that anyone should perish but that all should have everlasting life”. Jesus Christ gives that everlasting life... Seek the Lord, lest He break out like fire... and there be none to quench it” Amos 5:4,6.
God has a plan for your life. He wants “to give you an expected end” Jeremiah 29:11. Therefore, seek Him. He is more precious than worldly pleasure. God is more glorious than worldly gain. Sin hurts but God helps. Seek God and forsake sin now. Call upon Him to forgive and cleanse you from all unrighteousness. Jesus died for your sins. You don’t need to die again.
Now that you are willing to forsake sin, realise that Jesus is near to receive you. If you draw near unto Him, He will draw near unto you also. Come as you are and He will roll away your burden - sin. He is the unparalleled Saviour.
Jesus is near you as you decisively forsake all else and seek Him now. Confess your sins right where you are. As you confess make a quality decision to turn away from all appearances of sin. Ask God to forgive you through Jesus Christ and believe He has done this. Believe that God will keep you from all sins till Jesus returns to take you to Heaven.
Enter in by faith TODAY and become a partaker of an endless stream of divine resources.
Re: Tracts Of Life by FirstS2B(f): 8:53am On Mar 17, 2016
Good morning. God bless your day.
Re: Tracts Of Life by FirstS2B(f): 7:54pm On Mar 18, 2016
WEIGHED AND FOUND WANTING

“In the same hour came forth fingers of a man’s hand, and wrote over against on the candlestick upon the plaister of the wall of the king’s palace: and the king saw the part of the hand that wrote. Then the king’s countenance was changed, and his thoughts troubled him…” (Daniel 5:5,6).
He had never given much thought to his responsibility toward God and man. He probably did not even believe in the supernatural or in judgement after death. He had always tried to make himself happy for he never bothered about what lies beyond the grave.

On this day he was merry as he “drank wine before the thousand”. Then suddenly he saw a vision, television on the wall of his palace! “MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN”. “Thou art weighed in the balances, and art found wanting” (Daniel 5:27).
He was troubled!
“The LORD is a God of knowledge, and by Him actions are weighed” (1Samuel 2:3).

Mr J was a fine, generous, zealous, good man that everybody loved and appreciated. He served God zealously and had always felt sure of his good standing in the church. One day he had a dream.
An unknown man entered his room carrying a balance, acids, and some instruments. Coming close to him, he said, “How is your service to God?” This question pleased Mr. J much because he considered that his fervent devotion in the service of the Lord would highly recommend him to God and highly favour him in God’s sight. While the man waited, J realized that all his work, zeal and devotion seemed (in the dream) to turn into physical matter. Putting his hand in his breast he found he could take it out. He then handed in over to the unknown visitor.

“An hundred kilograms”, said the man after weighing it carefully. Then he broke it into pieces and he put it in a pot and put a flame to the pot. When it completely melted, he allowed it cool till it thickened and set. Several layers fell off the congealed solid one after another as the man tapped it with a hammer. Each layer was tested and weighed and the results recorded. When the man completed his work, he gave the paper with the notations to J, and with a sad look of pity he went away.

Analysis of all of Mr. J’s work, service and devotion:

Personal ambition . .. .. .. 22 Kg.
Love of praise .. .. .. .. 15 Kg.
Denominational pride .. .. .. .. 11 Kg.
Pride of talent and achievement .. .. 10 Kg.
Love of Authority .. .. .. .. 12 Kg.
Love of Money .. .. .. .. .. 14 Kg.
Selfishness .. .. .. .. .. 7 Kg.
Worldly pleasure .. .. .. .. 9 Kg.
Love of God .. .. .. .. .. 0 Kg.
Love of man .. .. .. .. .. 0 Kg.
Total .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. 100 Kg.

What will yours look like if analysed?
“Weighed and found wanting”! All men outside of Christ are motivated by SELF whatever they do. All works done outside Christ are not done according to God’s will, so they are not accepted.
“All your righteousness are as filthy rags”. Will “filthy rags” recommend you to God? Can “filthy rags” be accepted as substitute for the “robe of righteousness”, “the garment of salvation”, “the fine linen, clean and white”?

Throw off your confidence in your “rags” and come to Christ for cleansing and clothing.
Remove such rags as confidence in the error that you can be a Christian from the day you were born just because your parents are Christians and you got dedicated (or even baptized) on the eight day; you do not become a Christian, a child of God, that way. You need to repent and be converted. That means you should confess all inward and outward sins now such as deceit, bearing false witness, stealing, cruelty, fighting, pride, gossiping, and so on.

Going to church, whatever your denomination, without a change of heart will not save you. If you say you are a Christian and you still commit sin even if it is one lie in five years you’ll still go to Hell, be you Pastor, Prophet, Apostle, Bishop or Priest, unless you repent and turn to God. Without a genuine conversion experience that removes sin from your life, you are lost whether or not you perform miracles that heal the sick, or raise the dead. Whosoever is born of God does not commit sin for he keepeth himself and Satan touches him not. (1 John. 5:18.)

Tell God you are now taking a right-about turn: a decision not to ever go back into these sins you have confessed. Believe Him that He’s able to keep you from all sin and that since you have now sincerely come to Him, He has accepted you as His child. Old things pass away, all things have become new. Ask and accept pardon from God through Jesus Christ. Ask and receive grace to live in newness of life. DO IT NOW.
Re: Tracts Of Life by FirstS2B(f): 1:40pm On Mar 20, 2016
Happy Sunday, everyone.
Re: Tracts Of Life by FirstS2B(f): 10:57am On Mar 21, 2016
IT’S ALL ABOUT LOVE

Love is very powerful, yet one of the most misused and misapplied words. The promotion of our wellbeing, emotionally, physically and spiritually must find its base in love. Anything short of this leads to unfulfilled and aborted dreams, inevitably resulting in frustration and depression. And this is what has plagued the human race, and worst hit is our current society.
The love we so much profess to have, talk about and even claim to give to others is actually based on selfish motives; because we can get something back is much of why we love, once we are failed our love fades away.
How can we then obtain, retain and show love to others and even ourselves without even thinking of what to gain from it. How can we live happily feeling and knowing we are loved?
The first step is to realise that love comes from God because God is love. He is the only one that so much loves us even though we have offended him, yet he sent his only son Jesus Christ to reconcile us back to him and give us the power to love and feel loved. Without God therefore you cannot find, nor be in true love, without Jesus you cannot love nor manifest an unselfish love to others. When you allow God to show you what proper love is through his son Jesus Christ, you will live the rest of your life in happiness and true satisfaction. God loves you more than you can ever imagine. He created you; he thinks about you in whatever condition you are and really wants to extend to you his unfailing LOVE.
If you never felt loved in your life, this is a big opportunity for you to know that God loves you and wants to help you. If you have been failed in love, God’s love never fails. If you have been hurt by a lover, God heals such emotional and psychological wounds and replaces the scars with his LOVE, God’s love is sacrificial and unselfish. He will give you the power to forgive all those who have hurt you and to be able to love and feel loved again. If you let Jesus into your life, it will change for good.
You can say these prayers and that will mark a beginning of a new life for you.
“Father God I ask you that you forgive my sins, Lord Jesus come into my life and make me a new person. I believe that you are the Son of God and now my saviour.
Thank you for accepting me Amen”
Re: Tracts Of Life by FirstS2B(f): 12:22pm On Mar 22, 2016
Good day all.
Re: Tracts Of Life by FirstS2B(f): 11:27am On Mar 24, 2016
It is Easter again, a time to remember and reflect on the death, burial and resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ for our salvation from the fall of man and its consequences. Have you experienced this salvation? Have you been delivered from the power of sin? Have you been to the Cross? You can if you haven't!
Pray this prayer with all your heart:

Almighty God, I thank you because you love me.
When I was lost in sin, you sent your Son Jesus
Christ to die for me. I believe that the blood He shed
was for my pardon. Today I repent of all my sins and
ask for forgiveness. Lord Jesus, come into my heart.
Save me now. I invite you into my heart today. Be my
Saviour and my Lord. Thank you for coming into my
heart according to your promise. In Jesus Name I
pray. (Amen).
Re: Tracts Of Life by FirstS2B(f): 11:04am On Mar 27, 2016
Happy Easter Sunday, all.
Re: Tracts Of Life by FirstS2B(f): 10:27am On Mar 28, 2016
Jesus, Lover of my soul.
Re: Tracts Of Life by FirstS2B(f): 12:06pm On Mar 29, 2016
FirstS2B:
WEIGHED AND FOUND WANTING
“In the same hour came forth fingers of a man’s hand, and wrote over against on the candlestick upon the plaister of the wall of the king’s palace: and the king saw the part of the hand that wrote. Then the king’s countenance was changed, and his thoughts troubled him…” (Daniel 5:5,6).
He had never given much thought to his responsibility toward God and man. He probably did not even believe in the supernatural or in judgement after death. He had always tried to make himself happy for he never bothered about what lies beyond the grave.
On this day he was merry as he “drank wine before the thousand”. Then suddenly he saw a vision, television on the wall of his palace! “MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN”. “Thou art weighed in the balances, and art found wanting” (Daniel 5:27).
He was troubled!
“The LORD is a God of knowledge, and by Him actions are weighed” (1Samuel 2:3).
Mr J was a fine, generous, zealous, good man that everybody loved and appreciated. He served God zealously and had always felt sure of his good standing in the church. One day he had a dream.
An unknown man entered his room carrying a balance, acids, and some instruments. Coming close to him, he said, “How is your service to God?” This question pleased Mr. J much because he considered that his fervent devotion in the service of the Lord would highly recommend him to God and highly favour him in God’s sight. While the man waited, J realized that all his work, zeal and devotion seemed (in the dream) to turn into physical matter. Putting his hand in his breast he found he could take it out. He then handed in over to the unknown visitor.
“An hundred kilograms”, said the man after weighing it carefully. Then he broke it into pieces and he put it in a pot and put a flame to the pot. When it completely melted, he allowed it cool till it thickened and set. Several layers fell off the congealed solid one after another as the man tapped it with a hammer. Each layer was tested and weighed and the results recorded. When the man completed his work, he gave the paper with the notations to J, and with a sad look of pity he went away.
Analysis of all of Mr. J’s work, service and devotion:
Personal ambition . .. .. .. 22 Kg.
Love of praise .. .. .. .. 15 Kg.
Denominational pride .. .. .. .. 11 Kg.
Pride of talent and achievement .. .. 10 Kg.
Love of Authority .. .. .. .. 12 Kg.
Love of Money .. .. .. .. .. 14 Kg.
Selfishness .. .. .. .. .. 7 Kg.
Worldly pleasure .. .. .. .. 9 Kg.
Love of God .. .. .. .. .. 0 Kg.
Love of man .. .. .. .. .. 0 Kg.
Total .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. 100 Kg.
What will yours look like if analysed?
“Weighed and found wanting”! All men outside of Christ are motivated by SELF whatever they do. All works done outside Christ are not done according to God’s will, so they are not accepted.
“All your righteousness are as filthy rags”. Will “filthy rags” recommend you to God? Can “filthy rags” be accepted as substitute for the “robe of righteousness”, “the garment of salvation”, “the fine linen, clean and white”?
Throw off your confidence in your “rags” and come to Christ for cleansing and clothing.
Remove such rags as confidence in the error that you can be a Christian from the day you were born just because your parents are Christians and you got dedicated (or even baptized) on the eight day; you do not become a Christian, a child of God, that way. You need to repent and be converted. That means you should confess all inward and outward sins now such as deceit, bearing false witness, stealing, cruelty, fighting, pride, gossiping, and so on.
Going to church, whatever your denomination, without a change of heart will not save you. If you say you are a Christian and you still commit sin even if it is one lie in five years you’ll still go to Hell, be you Pastor, Prophet, Apostle, Bishop or Priest, unless you repent and turn to God. Without a genuine conversion experience that removes sin from your life, you are lost whether or not you perform miracles that heal the sick, or raise the dead. Whosoever is born of God does not commit sin for he keepeth himself and Satan touches him not. (1 John. 5:18.)
Tell God you are now taking a right-about turn: a decision not to ever go back into these sins you have confessed. Believe Him that He’s able to keep you from all sin and that since you have now sincerely come to Him, He has accepted you as His child. Old things pass away, all things have become new. Ask and accept pardon from God through Jesus Christ. Ask and receive grace to live in newness of life. DO IT NOW.
Re: Tracts Of Life by FirstS2B(f): 11:23am On Mar 30, 2016
Come unto Me, all ye that labour and are heavy-laden. I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28.
Re: Tracts Of Life by FirstS2B(f): 11:02am On Mar 31, 2016
FirstS2B:
IT’S ALL ABOUT LOVE
Love is very powerful, yet one of the most misused and misapplied words. The promotion of our wellbeing, emotionally, physically and spiritually must find its base in love. Anything short of this leads to unfulfilled and aborted dreams, inevitably resulting in frustration and depression. And this is what has plagued the human race, and worst hit is our current society.
The love we so much profess to have, talk about and even claim to give to others is actually based on selfish motives; because we can get something back is much of why we love, once we are failed our love fades away.
How can we then obtain, retain and show love to others and even ourselves without even thinking of what to gain from it. How can we live happily feeling and knowing we are loved?
The first step is to realise that love comes from God because God is love. He is the only one that so much loves us even though we have offended him, yet he sent his only son Jesus Christ to reconcile us back to him and give us the power to love and feel loved. Without God therefore you cannot find, nor be in true love, without Jesus you cannot love nor manifest an unselfish love to others. When you allow God to show you what proper love is through his son Jesus Christ, you will live the rest of your life in happiness and true satisfaction. God loves you more than you can ever imagine. He created you; he thinks about you in whatever condition you are and really wants to extend to you his unfailing LOVE.
If you never felt loved in your life, this is a big opportunity for you to know that God loves you and wants to help you. If you have been failed in love, God’s love never fails. If you have been hurt by a lover, God heals such emotional and psychological wounds and replaces the scars with his LOVE, God’s love is sacrificial and unselfish. He will give you the power to forgive all those who have hurt you and to be able to love and feel loved again. If you let Jesus into your life, it will change for good.
You can say these prayers and that will mark a beginning of a new life for you.
“Father God I ask you that you forgive my sins, Lord Jesus come into my life and make me a new person. I believe that you are the Son of God and now my saviour.
Thank you for accepting me Amen”
Re: Tracts Of Life by FirstS2B(f): 9:34am On Apr 01, 2016
I pledge allegiance to the Lamb!
Re: Tracts Of Life by FirstS2B(f): 9:39am On Apr 02, 2016
words & music by John M. Moore
Days are filled with sorrow and care, Hearts are lonely and drear; Burdens Are Lifted At Calvary, Jesus is very near.
CHORUS: Burdens Are Lifted At Calvary, Calvary, Calvary, Burdens Are Lifted At Calvary, Jesus is very near.
Cast your care on Jesus today; Leave your worry and fear; Burdens Are Lifted At Calvary, Jesus is very near.
CHORUS Troubled soul, the Savior can see Every heartache and tear, Burdens Are Lifted At Calvary, Jesus is very near.
CHORUS
Re: Tracts Of Life by FirstS2B(f): 9:01pm On Apr 03, 2016
Happy Sunday, folks. May God's grace enrich your soul as you read this thread & may you be a beneficiary of eternal life through Christ Jesus, amen!
Re: Tracts Of Life by FirstS2B(f): 9:59pm On Apr 05, 2016
FirstS2B:
WANDERING CHILD, O COME HOME 1. Have you wandered away from your Father's care, Heavy-hearted and sad do you roam? There's a sweet gentle voice calling now to you- Wandering child, wandering child, O, come home. Child, come home, child, come home, Wandering child, why longer roam? 'Tis thy Father entreats, Wandering child, O, come home. 2. Is your frail bark adrift on life's raging sea, Are you tossed on its billows and foam? There's a safe harbour home, waiting now for you- Wandering child, wandering child, O, come home. 3. He is pleading today, heed His gentle voice, As He bids you no longer to roam, To that dear Father's house haste without delay- Wandering child, wandering child, O, come home.
Re: Tracts Of Life by FirstS2B(f): 2:50pm On Apr 08, 2016
FirstS2B:
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16.
Re: Tracts Of Life by FirstS2B(f): 7:43am On Apr 09, 2016
FirstS2B:
I pledge allegiance to the Lamb!
Re: Tracts Of Life by FirstS2B(f): 10:43am On Apr 11, 2016
Happy new week, all.
Re: Tracts Of Life by FirstS2B(f): 11:22am On Apr 14, 2016
Jesus, the Living Bread. Have you eaten this Bread for your soul to live eternally? Eat today by repenting from all sins, believing on His sacrifice for you at Calvary and accepting Him as Lord and Saviour.
Re: Tracts Of Life by FirstS2B(f): 8:41am On Apr 15, 2016
Good day, all.
Re: Tracts Of Life by FirstS2B(f): 7:43am On Apr 17, 2016
FirstS2B:
Jesus, the Living Bread. Have you eaten this Bread for your soul to live eternally? Eat today by repenting from all sins, believing on His sacrifice for you at Calvary and accepting Him as Lord and Saviour.
Re: Tracts Of Life by FirstS2B(f): 7:35am On Apr 18, 2016
Good morning & happy new week.
Re: Tracts Of Life by FirstS2B(f): 8:19am On Apr 19, 2016
"If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink". John 7:37.
Re: Tracts Of Life by FirstS2B(f): 7:50am On Apr 20, 2016
Jesus the Way, the Truth and the Life!
Re: Tracts Of Life by FirstS2B(f): 10:19am On Apr 21, 2016
Neither do I condemn thee: go and sin no more. John 8:11
Re: Tracts Of Life by FirstS2B(f): 8:48am On Apr 22, 2016
I am the Light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life. John 8:12.
Re: Tracts Of Life by FirstS2B(f): 9:12am On Apr 23, 2016
Nice weekend.
Re: Tracts Of Life by FirstS2B(f): 8:54am On Apr 25, 2016
He that is begotten of God keeps himself and that wicked one touches him not. 1 John 5:18.
Re: Tracts Of Life by FirstS2B(f): 8:30am On Apr 27, 2016
If a man keeps my saying, shall never see death. John 8:51.
Re: Tracts Of Life by FirstS2B(f): 10:02am On Apr 28, 2016
For judgment I am come into this world, that they which see not might see; and that they which see might be made blind. John 9:39.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Kind Of Things Do You Pray About? / Reasons Why Yoruba Religion(aborisa) Is Evil / Is God Unfair To Those Raised In Other Faiths? Muslim View Point

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.