Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Do You Guys Agree? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Guys Agree? (1070 Views)

Should A Man Agree To Marry A Lady Without Ever Eating Her Food ? / Nairaland Parents , Do You Agree With This ? / I Seriously Need Advice From You Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Guys Agree? by nbright: 12:21pm On Jan 02, 2016
I saw this on Facebook....

Sister's keeper :
In this 2016 , e be like say my focus will slightly shift towards our Naija women small ! Women , We no dey try at all !
Imagine , as a lady who did not fall from Iroko tree and damage any part of her brain ; you will bring out your time to date and still dating a married man for eight full blown years ! A fellow woman's husband ! Without remorse ! Without even caring about your own future ! As in 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 ! Chineke nna ! Sister you no wan Marry ? How can you have a healthy relationship that can lead to marriage when you are in a long term , committed relationship with a married man ?
Then tomorrow you will come on social media and be making noise ! Forming Nigerian men are so wicked and deceptive ! You come on social media and be Forming feminist ! Clamoring and forming fighting for the cause of women ! Complaining of how badly some Nigerian men treat their wives !
Meanwhile because of you , a man lies to his wife , just to sneak out and be with you ! Because of you , a man beats his wife for questioning your relationship with him ! Because of you a man refuses to give his wife money , to provide for his family , because he has to save , he has to make provisions for you , as the side chick who has to be maintained !
And when we talk about domestic violence , how some of men maltreat their wives , you will come out and shook your unrepentant mouth !
Nigerian women , it's time we tell ourselves the ugly truth ! We as women are directly or indirectly the enablers of all the foolishness of some of our men ! Some of us are the architect of our problems ! Some of us are wicked and selfish , that's why we don't even bother to think how much pain we are causing the other woman !
And please, let no one come here with the don't judge slogan and mentality ! I am not judging ; but we all have the insight to tell right from wrong ! It's about choice !
Nora Oma Patrick (c),2016.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do You Guys Agree? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 02, 2016
Your husband - who promised to love and honor you and remain faithful till death do you part - lies to you, cheats on you, spends his money on some other woman, abuses and disrespects you and you pretend that it is someone else's fault that he behaves the way he does? Poor powerless hubby. He has surely been charmed.

This mindset will surely help you endure your marriage instead of enjoying it. wink
Re: Do You Guys Agree? by crackhaus: 5:17pm On Jan 02, 2016
Mindfulness:
Your husband - who promised to love and honor you and remain faithful till death do you part - lies to you, cheats on you, spends his money on some other woman, abuses and disrespects you and you pretend that it is someone else's fault that he behaves the way he does? Poor powerless hubby. He has surely been charmed.

This mindset will surely help you endure your marriage instead of enjoying it. wink
Isn't it obvious that post was written from the perspective of a woman having an affair with a married man and not from the perspective of a wife married to a man who cheats on her?

3 Likes

Re: Do You Guys Agree? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 02, 2016
crackhaus:

Isn't it obvious that post was written from the perspective of a woman having an affair with a married man and not from the perspective of a wife married to a man who cheats on her?

For sure. grin
Re: Do You Guys Agree? by bennyrazz: 7:30pm On Jan 02, 2016
Nicely written by the OP. Surely the last days are coming grin several women would cling unto one man to bear only his last name. @bukayne, come and read it o. What bothers me is who are women doing makeups for? exposing cleavages for, slitting skirts for? wearing no decent clothes for? monkeys? naaaah for men. Because they know some men are carried away by what they see.
Re: Do You Guys Agree? by nbright: 7:31am On Jan 12, 2016
lalasticlala, ishilove Please help my ministry to enter the promised land.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Prayers And Best Wishes As I Celebrate Today / The Woman Everyone Should Have Met / This Beautiful House Help Is Missing (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.