Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,109 members, 7,814,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Tales Of Womanhood (series): Broken Tears - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Tales Of Womanhood (series): Broken Tears (13947 Views)

Tales Of Abigail / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo / Confessions Of A FUNAAB Yahoo Yahoo Boy; The Tales Of Gbadebo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tales Of Womanhood (series): Broken Tears by wazupguy(m): 8:54pm On Feb 09, 2016
the show is just getting started........
Re: Tales Of Womanhood (series): Broken Tears by Feyikemi12(f): 9:53pm On Feb 09, 2016
This uncle Adebola sef needs spiritual attention ...... weldone jare wazupguy
Re: Tales Of Womanhood (series): Broken Tears by wazupguy(m): 2:09pm On Feb 10, 2016
Feyikemi12:
This uncle Adebola sef needs spiritual attention ...... weldone jare wazupguy
thanks for reading n commenting Mizkemi

1 Like

Re: Tales Of Womanhood (series): Broken Tears by joanee20(f): 4:07am On Feb 12, 2016
No update yet, Y na?
Re: Tales Of Womanhood (series): Broken Tears by wazupguy(m): 4:04pm On Feb 12, 2016
I yam really sorry for the late update....abeg make una vex....

******new update******

*************PRESENT************

The wedding ceremony was coming to an end with my mother signing her happiness away supposedly called the wedding certificate. My uncle kept smiling like as if he had won a lottery. That was least my concern as I was to why Jide was not picking my calls. He was supposed to be with me at least, and I was already getting tired of everything. As I got up to leave I bumbed into the same short man accompanied by his the same body guard that visited my uncle sometime ago.

I paved way for them to pass, but something was awkward. He stopped; hello, you must be jumoke, he asked; Dumbfounded!! Yesss..I said sarcastically. You have grown into a beautiful lady he added; first of all, you asked to know if I was jumoke and now I have grown into a beautiful lady, I thought. I just wore this tight smile to flow with him so I dont make him look stupid in such an awkward conversation. I departed after the awkward encounter without even knowing who I was talking to. That also was least of my concern too. Where is Jide? That was my concern.

The wedding was taking too long, the whereabouts of Ade is unknown. I was juat tired of everything. I was loitering in the church in consolation of my tired situation when i heard a vibration from my purse. It was my mobile phone ringing, before i could answer the call it was late so i missed it. I noticed that he had given me several missed calls plus a message. As I was about reading the message his call came in.
I was furious and started pouring down avalanches of anger on him as to why he left me hanging. He tried to plead with me to calm down but I allowed anger to get the better part of me. I was still blabbing unnoticed that Jide had ended the call, it was when I was done I kept quiet to hear from him but there was no reponse. I looked at my phone and noticed it was the same way it was with the message display before his call came.

I tried to call him back but he was not answering his phone so i stopped. Now i was confused, the anger that made me say too much had dissappeared and now my common sense became functional. I browsed my phone and checked my inbox and clicked it. It opened, when i was done reading it i felt ashamed of myself. I had bleeped up!
Re: Tales Of Womanhood (series): Broken Tears by wazupguy(m): 4:05pm On Feb 12, 2016
joanee20:
No update yet, Y na?
sisi joanee na vex for the late update.....
Re: Tales Of Womanhood (series): Broken Tears by amzy4real(f): 8:47pm On Feb 13, 2016
Nice one,pls I can't wait,update as soon as possible.
Re: Tales Of Womanhood (series): Broken Tears by joanee20(f): 11:23pm On Feb 13, 2016
After this short update u think say I no go buy vest(vex).. come and kwontinu jor
Re: Tales Of Womanhood (series): Broken Tears by wazupguy(m): 6:29am On Feb 17, 2016
*******New Update********

The wedding service had already closed and it was time to take pictures so I was called upon. I quickly dashed to the church garden. When I got there it was already filled up. I managed to smuggle my way in to meet the newly wedded couple who posing like paparazzi. Everyone was with their phones taking snapshots agitatedly like as if they Chris Brown and Rihana. I was just there less concerned but just because of my mother.

I stood at one corner close to the paparazzi couple redialing Jide's number, he was still not picking. I was already getting worried. Soon, I heard my name, I peeped to see who was calling. It was my mother, she waved at me to come join her, I sluggishly strolled to where she and her husband was. On one hand I need not be told to go celebrate with my mother on a this day of her life. The day a woman gets married is very special and she needs all the love and attention. But when the choice of her life partner is a wrong one you can't possibly expect me to wear a smiling face and pretend all is gonna be okay. It just like entering a car with faulty brakes.

They had taken lots of pictures and it was time to proceed to the reception ground. I was not sure I knew were the reception was taking place but from the way people described it, It is not a hall nor a tent reception I wonder what it is. My mother and her husband proceeded out the church dancing. We were few steps behind them rejoicing with them. I just followed keenly wearing with this sarcastic smile, if they only knew this man, my so-called uncle they will stone him to death.

My uncle went for the door of the recent model of Peugeot. If you used that kind of car in a town like ours; hmmmm, you are a lord. Well i doubt if my uncle can afford that kind of car unless he his a druglord. My mother kept smiling as she entered the car, the joy on her face was ecstatic. I was elated seeing the smile on her face but with my uncle in picture its just spoilt everything. My uncle joined her shortly after waving at us. I joined the bridal train in a limousine.

I was worried about Jide, the message he had sent me was about his gallery. So people had robbed it and took his paintings. And I was here vexing over nothing and on top of everything I did not give him any chance to explain. However, the endless hosting f the bridal train was getting annoying, I am not surprised as to why they have not often married. They kept talking about the dressed style they saw atghe church, you rocked the better dressed, who wore colour riot not leaving out the hot guys they plan to hookup with at the reception. That was least of my concern but thwir ranting could not mkae me concentrate.

As we drove i started hearing music distant away, it was becoming clear and loud. We gotten the venue i supposed. The gossip ladies were already getting excited agitatedly like dogs waiting of its master to serve it food. As the car stopped they did not hesitate they dashed out like a dog that was let loose. it was big mansion with beautiful lawns, that was my first time seeing sych beautiful landscape in a compound.The reception was not left of the beauty as it well arranged with round tables and chairs covered in pink linen, garnished with colourful flowers on each table plus the different brands of drinks that sat on each table.

1 Like

Re: Tales Of Womanhood (series): Broken Tears by wazupguy(m): 6:34am On Feb 17, 2016
joanee20:
After this short update u think say I no go buy vest(vex).. come and kwontinu jor
shu wazupguy why you make miss joanee go buy vex na..better take ya time...hmmm, Miss joanee abeg don't mind DAT guy na work de hold am to update but he will try ...thanks for following and reading...
Re: Tales Of Womanhood (series): Broken Tears by joanee20(f): 8:35am On Feb 17, 2016
wazupguy:

shu wazupguy why you make miss joanee go buy vex na..better take ya time...hmmm, Miss joanee abeg don't mind DAT guy na work de hold am to update but he will try ...thanks for following and reading...

OK o..
Re: Tales Of Womanhood (series): Broken Tears by aprilwise(m): 8:24pm On Feb 18, 2016
I believe more drama will come from d marriage. Well keep d good work flowing,

1 Like

Re: Tales Of Womanhood (series): Broken Tears by Dklef(m): 10:54pm On Feb 21, 2016
Great, great. Be sure to update ASAP please
Re: Tales Of Womanhood (series): Broken Tears by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 26, 2016
Following. ride on
Re: Tales Of Womanhood (series): Broken Tears by 1LadySule(f): 2:23pm On Apr 25, 2016
Please update ASAP! Thank you. cheesy
Re: Tales Of Womanhood (series): Broken Tears by silverlinen(m): 5:57pm On Jul 22, 2020
Oga wetin happen na? You no try at all ooo... U just stop this amazing text like this? cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Our Love Story ...... (A Story Filled With Revenge, Love And Romance) / Define "Life" Without Using The Word "A" And "IS" / Get Your GRAMMARLY Premium Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.