Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,165 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

How To Check The Status Of Your National Identity Card (NIMC) Online - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Check The Status Of Your National Identity Card (NIMC) Online (157512 Views)

NIMC: National ID Card Pre-enrolment Portal Issues / How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Collection In Nigeria / How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Check The Status Of Your National Identity Card (NIMC) Online by LegitGirl(f): 8:41am On Jan 09, 2019
AyencoH2O:
I also entered my details with the last 6 digits of my NIN but the page is not loading at all.

The site isn't working. Scam is very real. Don't emter your details there again.
Re: How To Check The Status Of Your National Identity Card (NIMC) Online by Templa(m): 9:05am On Jan 09, 2019
Scam o.
Check www.nimc.gov.ng
Re: How To Check The Status Of Your National Identity Card (NIMC) Online by IchBinBrait(m): 9:05am On Jan 09, 2019
phemmie06:

When I registered in 2013 I got both the tracking slip and the NIN slip immediately at Alauusa but what about the ID card, when will it be released if it is possible for banks to issue instant card what is delaying them? Pure act of incompetency

Incompetency of the highest order. This is Nigeria bro..... everything here is slow.
Re: How To Check The Status Of Your National Identity Card (NIMC) Online by TechLector: 8:15pm On Jan 09, 2019
martin22:
Y do u derive pleasure from fooling people? U know quite well dat dat link isn't working, yet u publicize it here.

If you a8nt blind you will see the article was posted 3 years ago... you should blame your government for failing to keep it functional
Re: How To Check The Status Of Your National Identity Card (NIMC) Online by Chysuccess(m): 12:19pm On Jan 10, 2019
TechLector:
If you have for long enrolled for the National Identity Card via NIMC, it is high time to confirm if your National Identity Card is ready for collection. Without going extra miles to confirm if the card is ready, you can now check this via an online platform where you can check the status of your National ID Card if it is ready for pick up or not and has been dispatched to an Activation Centre.
Where to Check the Status of my National Identity Card?

==> Quickly visit the NIMC ID card Status checker HERE==>> https://touch.nimc.gov.ng/

==> Click the green Proceed Button at the bottom to continue

==>Fill in the form accordingly with your real First name, Last name and the Last 6 Digit of your Naitional Identification Number.

==> Hit the ‘Check Now’ button (this will take few seconds to load and then display the status of your NIMC card.)

You must be missing something big if you are yet to enroll for your Naitional Identification Card. Please seize the opportunity to enroll and get yourself a copy by signing up on the NIMC Official Website.

source: http://techlector.com/how-to-check-the-status-of-your-national-identity-card-nimc-online/

mine is not loading
Re: How To Check The Status Of Your National Identity Card (NIMC) Online by Gab25: 12:33pm On Jan 10, 2019
It called top up and earn ,,, whenever u recharge ur phone,, or buy data,pay gotv sub,, dstv sub,, pay nepa Bill,,, u get paid......also anybody that u refer to join,,,the company will pay u instantly....... Ur registration fee is just 2k.
Make good money,,with just 2k
Hello friends, make btw 5k-10k daily . Ask me how?� +2348084226895or simply register yourself https://www.salary4life.biz/ref/Priscilliaoluchi
Re: How To Check The Status Of Your National Identity Card (NIMC) Online by consumer2014: 12:24am On Oct 17, 2019
Go to the enrolment centre with 500 Naira & get a new NIN Slip.
Theta1:
How will i get my Nimc number through phone number or BVN, i lost my slip and other document during armed robbery attack. please how can i get my nimc ID number and reprint my slip?

thanks
Re: How To Check The Status Of Your National Identity Card (NIMC) Online by Moso(m): 5:34am On Nov 11, 2019
Fast track your national identity card (Nimc) you get it within 30 minutes
Registration is done at accredited LGA
Call for more details
Re: How To Check The Status Of Your National Identity Card (NIMC) Online by Timozat(m): 11:49pm On Mar 09, 2020
Am unable To check, it's only showing me the enrollment portal
Re: How To Check The Status Of Your National Identity Card (NIMC) Online by Timozat(m): 11:59pm On Mar 09, 2020
This is what is showing me, after I logged in

Re: How To Check The Status Of Your National Identity Card (NIMC) Online by Temhellen(f): 2:48pm On Sep 11, 2020
How can I change the phone number I used when I registered for NIN?i misplaced d Mtn number I Used then, and didn’t retrieve it for like 3years .
How can i change the Phone numb ?
Re: How To Check The Status Of Your National Identity Card (NIMC) Online by barryatunde: 5:03am On Aug 17, 2023
angry angry
Re: How To Check The Status Of Your National Identity Card (NIMC) Online by TripleLTD: 11:02am On Oct 20, 2023
admneducation:
The National Identity Management Commission has launched a self-service solution that allows Nigerians to register for the National Identification Number from the comfort of their house through a smartphone.
The app will save Nigerians, including those in the diaspora from having to visit a NIMC office or partner-agent office for NIN-related issues.

It also allows modifications, such as the change of one’s age, which the Barnksforte CEO said can only be done once on the application.
can you tell us how since you know it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Today Free Select Sure Matches, Bet9ja Booking Code / Today's Lotto Sure Winning Numbers / How To Get Your Profile In Trending List Of Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.