Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,613 members, 7,816,518 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

PORT HARCOURT AIRPORT, NIGERIA IS THE WORLD'S WORST AIRPORT IN 2015 - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / PORT HARCOURT AIRPORT, NIGERIA IS THE WORLD'S WORST AIRPORT IN 2015 (730 Views)

Man Calls On Chinese Govt. For Help After A Visit To Port Harcourt Airport / Canopy Used At Port Harcourt Airport, Spotted By Man (Photos) / Port Harcourt International Airport Ranked Worlds Worst Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PORT HARCOURT AIRPORT, NIGERIA IS THE WORLD'S WORST AIRPORT IN 2015 by jascon1(m): 3:31pm On Jan 02, 2016
I just thought my compatriots should read this and ask the same question am asking. Isn't it a shame? And this isn't the worst yet to us, citizens of Nigeria, judging from the pics many nairalanders have posted on threads so far n beyond

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/10/19/aviation/worlds-worst-airports-2015/index.html

(CNN)Traveling through Nigeria's Port Harcourt International Airport any time soon?

Sorry for your luck.

The African terminal received the unfortunate distinction of being named "world's worst airport" in 2015 by travel website The Guide to Sleeping in Airports.

This year's survey, which asked fliers to identify the world's worst and best aviation terminals, attracted 26,297 qualifying responses.

Despite the site's name, airports weren't just rated according to how easy it is to take a nap while inside them.

Sleeping in Airports' readers were asked to judge facilities in four categories: comfort, conveniences, cleanliness and customer service.
Re: PORT HARCOURT AIRPORT, NIGERIA IS THE WORLD'S WORST AIRPORT IN 2015 by Nellybank(m): 3:34pm On Jan 02, 2016
And governor wiked is busy patching east-west road with N13b... And making mouth all abt while something agwain... Yeye

1 Like

Re: PORT HARCOURT AIRPORT, NIGERIA IS THE WORLD'S WORST AIRPORT IN 2015 by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:34pm On Jan 02, 2016
Some pple will come here now and start blaming Buhari! Isn't this the fault of the previous administration? Yet my brodas in d SE want all criminals left off the hook! Where re we heading in this country!

(1) (Reply)

Pls Someone With Experience Should Enlighten Me On How To Travel By Local Flight / How To Get The Best Exchange Rate When Traveling In A Foreign Country / Top Ten Safest Cities In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.