Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,444 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Pls Someone With Experience Should Enlighten Me On How To Travel By Local Flight - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls Someone With Experience Should Enlighten Me On How To Travel By Local Flight (730 Views)

What Are The Requirements To Travel By Local Flight From Portharcourt To Abuja) / Canada Visa Processing. Those With Experience Should Please Help Me / 5 Things To Check Before Booking A Local Flight I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Someone With Experience Should Enlighten Me On How To Travel By Local Flight by PrincianoARTIST(m): 2:58pm On Jan 18, 2016
[/b][b] hello am interested in flying down to Lagos soon from Akwaibom state - Lagos but I haven't traveled by flight before neither do I have any idea or requirements to make my journey effective

Pls advice me on things I need to do or complete documents I need to have in possession before I can take a Local flight.

Thanks. undecided
Re: Pls Someone With Experience Should Enlighten Me On How To Travel By Local Flight by FASTLINK1: 4:14pm On Jan 18, 2016
PrincianoARTIST:
[/b][b] hello am interested in flying down to Lagos soon from Akwaibom state - Lagos but I haven't traveled by flight before neither do I have any idea or requirements to make my journey effective

Pls advice me on things I need to do or complete documents I need to have in possession before I can take a Local flight.

Thanks. undecided
search online for air line that is available for Akwa ibom/ lagos route, check and compare the fees, pay online, print your ticket, get to the air port 2 hours before the departure time, carry your id card along and get your boarding pass from the corresponding airline help desk and head to the departure louge, alternatevily, pay for your ticket at the airport and get the boarding pass immediately, Airportstaff are always available for any question and quidiance, don't be afraid or shy to ask for direction at the airport.

1 Like

Re: Pls Someone With Experience Should Enlighten Me On How To Travel By Local Flight by PrincianoARTIST(m): 6:12pm On Jan 18, 2016
Pls which I'd are you talking about, is it Voters card?

Or student id card
Re: Pls Someone With Experience Should Enlighten Me On How To Travel By Local Flight by Lepetitechic(f): 12:47pm On Jan 19, 2016
A voter's card or maybe national id card would be your best bet. There should be less hassle with them.
Re: Pls Someone With Experience Should Enlighten Me On How To Travel By Local Flight by BE811APP: 12:56pm On Jan 19, 2016
am sure dis tread is heading for the FP embarassed sad

OP.. seach topics on Nairaland.. ur answers will pop up..

it has been discussed like 3 times now.

Hope it helps!!!

(1) (Reply)

Minimum Days To Travel Before Visa Expired / How To Get The Best Exchange Rate When Traveling In A Foreign Country / Top Ten Safest Cities In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.