Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,259 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

"Adopt Me" Dj Cuppy To 2face And Annie Idibia [PICS] - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Adopt Me" Dj Cuppy To 2face And Annie Idibia [PICS] (66178 Views)

DJ Cuppy To Asa Asika "I Got You Bae" / #BBNaija: Tboss Mobbed At Airport, Spotted With 2face Idibia (Pics, Video) / Falz And Simi Goofing Around With 2face Idibia [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Adopt Me" Dj Cuppy To 2face And Annie Idibia [PICS] by Captain6(m): 7:00pm On Jan 02, 2016
Lalaticala this irrelevant gist is not worthy of FP,go to politics section and pick some very vital threads,that will get us informed,enough of entertainer wack gist on FP,this is new year,don't dull Nl pls.
Re: "Adopt Me" Dj Cuppy To 2face And Annie Idibia [PICS] by computer0810(m): 7:00pm On Jan 02, 2016
onila:
what a silly b1tch

ur father is a billionaire

ur asking that useless polygamist, razz, irresponsible 2 face to adopt you publicly

an insult to ur father n family

anam shobori
. May u and u generation rot in hell for what u just said, a lot of mad ppl just post shit on dis nairaland,u will end up a failure dis year with that statement....nairaland shud not complain about my statement oh coz dis idiot caused it...2face is d best tin that has happen to dis music industry all d rest r full of crap

1 Like

Re: "Adopt Me" Dj Cuppy To 2face And Annie Idibia [PICS] by Maximillian1: 7:01pm On Jan 02, 2016
lasisi69:
u na boss... Happy new year sha
wish you the same bro
Re: "Adopt Me" Dj Cuppy To 2face And Annie Idibia [PICS] by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 02, 2016
Yellow face, dark as fvck arm

Re: "Adopt Me" Dj Cuppy To 2face And Annie Idibia [PICS] by proprince(m): 7:02pm On Jan 02, 2016
My luv for dj cupoy. Only God can tell.
Re: "Adopt Me" Dj Cuppy To 2face And Annie Idibia [PICS] by menix(m): 7:03pm On Jan 02, 2016
How I wish she will adopt me..
Re: "Adopt Me" Dj Cuppy To 2face And Annie Idibia [PICS] by lordsharks(m): 7:05pm On Jan 02, 2016
Airforce1:
I love this girl and I'm gonna marry her soon

Help me lord
We are waiting for your Album oh
Re: "Adopt Me" Dj Cuppy To 2face And Annie Idibia [PICS] by stteejax(m): 7:05pm On Jan 02, 2016
Nobody dash monkey akara..but gv am e go chop
FisifunKododada:

cool who dash monkey akara? Abeg swerve joor.
Re: "Adopt Me" Dj Cuppy To 2face And Annie Idibia [PICS] by nightmile: 7:05pm On Jan 02, 2016
The kind mathematics wey dey 2face head so hen , no be here.
Re: "Adopt Me" Dj Cuppy To 2face And Annie Idibia [PICS] by onlymayz: 7:08pm On Jan 02, 2016
Na 3some she dey ask for..... hmmm
Re: "Adopt Me" Dj Cuppy To 2face And Annie Idibia [PICS] by Timijo(m): 7:10pm On Jan 02, 2016
Adopt or marry? I pity Annie, if she consent to her proposal, she fit become second wife.
Re: "Adopt Me" Dj Cuppy To 2face And Annie Idibia [PICS] by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 02, 2016
How aje butters dey reason eh
Re: "Adopt Me" Dj Cuppy To 2face And Annie Idibia [PICS] by harry509: 7:14pm On Jan 02, 2016
TunezMediaBlog2:
Daughter of oil Billionaire, DJ Cuppy has asked music Legend, 2Face Idibia and his wife Annie Idibia to adopt her as one of their daughter… Annie already has two of her own…

But I don’t think 2Face will mind.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BACWzpwLSsM/
I guess is oda way round ooh, mayb n her mind... If reali u a Rr music legend, can I pls marry u grin attach wit ANNIE... wink?
Re: "Adopt Me" Dj Cuppy To 2face And Annie Idibia [PICS] by nnowu(f): 7:18pm On Jan 02, 2016
Baby mama loading
Re: "Adopt Me" Dj Cuppy To 2face And Annie Idibia [PICS] by Nicepoker(m): 7:21pm On Jan 02, 2016
onila:
what a silly b1tch

ur asking that useless polygamist, razz, irresponsible 2 face to adopt you publicly

anam shobori
2face is now useless. U mumu o.

1 Like

Re: "Adopt Me" Dj Cuppy To 2face And Annie Idibia [PICS] by crackhouse(m): 7:22pm On Jan 02, 2016
hatux:
Abeg this girl should engage in something else.Tired of seeing her pictures here and there...
maybe her bikini pics is what u want to see.
Re: "Adopt Me" Dj Cuppy To 2face And Annie Idibia [PICS] by ada2604(f): 7:22pm On Jan 02, 2016
onila:
what a silly b1tch

anam shobori
u sound very silly ursef, do u need a prophet to tell u she was joking, solve ur problem nd face ur life! , gosh! peepz still beef tuface in today world, like u could b as humble as he is when u acquire fame nd wealth. really u hardly plz peepz in dz life ooo

1 Like

Re: "Adopt Me" Dj Cuppy To 2face And Annie Idibia [PICS] by Dallazday(m): 7:23pm On Jan 02, 2016
Rapsowdee01:
I STILL SUPPORT LIL KESH !! ANY DAY AND ANY TIME....

MY name sake should #LeaveTrashForLawma jare... Adopt ko.. Abduct ni
na 2016 be dis nau, u should have asked God for common sense before now
Re: "Adopt Me" Dj Cuppy To 2face And Annie Idibia [PICS] by sample042(m): 7:30pm On Jan 02, 2016
2face is really handsome.
Re: "Adopt Me" Dj Cuppy To 2face And Annie Idibia [PICS] by madridguy(m): 7:31pm On Jan 02, 2016
Yes my sister.

Titidi:

And to fight with headies organisers because of him
Re: "Adopt Me" Dj Cuppy To 2face And Annie Idibia [PICS] by Scholarforever: 7:33pm On Jan 02, 2016
onila:
what a silly b1tch

anam shobori
Well I understand why u are angry but it still does not justify u calling an achiever a useless person. I am a stickler for good morals but most if not all humans have a past they now wish they didn't live. May God increase our grace to live clean.
Re: "Adopt Me" Dj Cuppy To 2face And Annie Idibia [PICS] by stanisbaratheon: 7:41pm On Jan 02, 2016
madridguy:
The poster above me should be more focus on his album for now. Na your album we dey expect not your wife. We can't wait to see you winning awards.

wait a minute, that guy never still release that album??
Re: "Adopt Me" Dj Cuppy To 2face And Annie Idibia [PICS] by Tundeiab(m): 7:43pm On Jan 02, 2016
TunezMediaBlog2:
Daughter of oil Billionaire, DJ Cuppy has asked music Legend, 2Face Idibia and his wife Annie Idibia to adopt her as one of their daughter… Annie already has two of her own…

But I don’t think 2Face will mind.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BACWzpwLSsM/
She wants an easy way to be Tuface's baby mama.
Re: "Adopt Me" Dj Cuppy To 2face And Annie Idibia [PICS] by GodblessNig247(m): 7:43pm On Jan 02, 2016
onila:
what a silly b1tch

anam shobori

What has 2face done to u?
Re: "Adopt Me" Dj Cuppy To 2face And Annie Idibia [PICS] by MathsChic(f): 7:44pm On Jan 02, 2016
But you have to give it to 2face. He's just such a cool guy amongst other Nigerian celebrities. No too much forming; no unnecessary show-offs
Re: "Adopt Me" Dj Cuppy To 2face And Annie Idibia [PICS] by tech25joy: 7:44pm On Jan 02, 2016
Hmmm
Re: "Adopt Me" Dj Cuppy To 2face And Annie Idibia [PICS] by chuzero(m): 7:44pm On Jan 02, 2016
Dat babe neva tuk wetin she dey find from dat family
Re: "Adopt Me" Dj Cuppy To 2face And Annie Idibia [PICS] by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 02, 2016
evy1:
Na wa oo all dis one just for the babe,u know that was just a joke..u calling him a polygamist aleast he is taking good care of his children.all this holier than thou attitude wey some of una dey like form for here.
one origin 4 u. don't mind d mumu
Re: "Adopt Me" Dj Cuppy To 2face And Annie Idibia [PICS] by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 02, 2016
computer0810:
. May u and u generation rot in hell for what u just said, a lot of mad ppl just post shit on dis nairaland,u will end up a failure dis year with that statement....nairaland shud not complain about my statement oh coz dis idiot caused it...2face is d best tin that has happen to dis music industry all d rest r full of crap
u re right, may God punish anyone dat insults 2face 4 whatsoever reason..
Re: "Adopt Me" Dj Cuppy To 2face And Annie Idibia [PICS] by wissenschaften(m): 7:51pm On Jan 02, 2016
aaaaaaaah. . . .anty annie abeg nor gree oh. . . . if by mistake she wear 2face slippers. . .u know how i go be oh. . .nor b only sex him dey use give belle these days
nor say i nor warn u oh.
Re: "Adopt Me" Dj Cuppy To 2face And Annie Idibia [PICS] by FisifunKododada: 7:53pm On Jan 02, 2016
stteejax:
Nobody dash monkey akara..but gv am e go chop

cool who go give am? Abeg go buy sense.
Re: "Adopt Me" Dj Cuppy To 2face And Annie Idibia [PICS] by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 02, 2016
ada2604:

u sound very silly ursef, do u need a prophet to tell u she was joking, solve ur problem nd face ur life! , gosh! peepz still beef tuface in today world, like u could b as humble as he is when u acquire fame nd wealth. really u hardly plz peepz in dz life ooo
i wish u a caring husband or boyfriend dis new year 4 what u have just said...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Joseph Jaiyeoba, Biography Of Actor. Is He The Sexiest Nigerian Actor? / Timilehin Bello Proposes To Chidinma (Photos) / Bolanle Ninalowo: “I’m Obsessed With My Wife, Bunmi”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.