Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,127 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Please Help I Cant Access My Blog Admin Page - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Help I Cant Access My Blog Admin Page (978 Views)

URGENT! Serious Blog Admin Needed For Hire / Interior Design / Happy Birthday To Bolala Adewale Stephen DNG BLOG Admin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help I Cant Access My Blog Admin Page by valexxy: 5:13pm On Jan 02, 2016
plz aassist me dis is what I keep getting on my wordpress blog [Sorry, no login providers have been enabled.] I cant even sign in as an admin
Re: Please Help I Cant Access My Blog Admin Page by wisehouse(m): 8:44pm On Jan 02, 2016
valexxy:
plz aassist me dis is what I keep getting on my wordpress blog [Sorry, no login providers have been enabled.] I cant even sign in as an admin
can you access your cpanel, if so try and change the password from softaculous, that is if you install WordPress from cpanel.

Secondly, and very important, copy and paste the error you get into Google, you will surely get a solution
Re: Please Help I Cant Access My Blog Admin Page by cyberwaver(m): 9:36pm On Jan 02, 2016
valexxy:
If you have access to your database then edit the user table and check to see if there are any user but do not make mistake in database editing or you might end up ruining your blog.
Re: Please Help I Cant Access My Blog Admin Page by valexxy: 12:33am On Jan 04, 2016
wisehouse:
can you access your cpanel, if so try and change the password from softaculous, that is if you install WordPress from cpanel.

Secondly, and very important, copy and paste the error you get into Google, you will surely get a solution
yes it waz from softaculous wud try resetin d password like u said. I also chekd google and hardly cud get a way out
Re: Please Help I Cant Access My Blog Admin Page by valexxy: 12:34am On Jan 04, 2016
cyberwaver:
If you have access to your database then edit the user table and check to see if there are any user but do not make mistake in database editing or you might end up ruining your blog.
d only database i hav is dat of my main site thru wich d blog waz hosted thru softaculous
Re: Please Help I Cant Access My Blog Admin Page by cyberwaver(m): 6:22am On Jan 05, 2016
valexxy:
d only database i hav is dat of my main site thru wich d blog waz hosted thru softaculous
sorry for reply late, even though you hosted wordpress on a directory softaculous will automatically create a database for it, try checking softaculous and click edit details of where you installed it, it will show you the database name and password.
Re: Please Help I Cant Access My Blog Admin Page by valexxy: 6:35am On Jan 05, 2016
cyberwaver:
sorry for reply late, even though you hosted wordpress on a directory softaculous will automatically create a database for it, try checking softaculous and click edit details of where you installed it, it will show you the database name and password.
Thank you so much i hav sorted it out

(1) (Reply)

I Write Top Quality Articles/blog Posts / How To Make Your Content Go Viral With Facebook Ads (be A Facebook Ads Master) / I Love The Idea Of Blogging, Just Don't Know How To Start, HELP!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.