Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

I Love The Idea Of Blogging, Just Don't Know How To Start, HELP!!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Love The Idea Of Blogging, Just Don't Know How To Start, HELP!!! (980 Views)

My One Week And Three Days Experience Of Blogging / 8 Things I Have Learnt From 3 Months Of Blogging / 4 Major Importance of Blogging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love The Idea Of Blogging, Just Don't Know How To Start, HELP!!! by Henz24(m): 9:22pm On Sep 05, 2016
Good day guys, I love writing and I see blogging as a good platform to express myself, just don't know how to start up one or even how to run one. Please and please every advice will be highly appreciated..... Cc lalastica
Re: I Love The Idea Of Blogging, Just Don't Know How To Start, HELP!!! by imoleaye(m): 9:40pm On Sep 05, 2016
Am in ur shoes bro, i love blogging as well but dnt knw how to start
Re: I Love The Idea Of Blogging, Just Don't Know How To Start, HELP!!! by mokoshalb(m): 9:50pm On Sep 05, 2016
Henz24:
Good day guys, I love writing and I see blogging as a good platform to express myself, just don't know how to start up one or even how to run one. Please and please every advice will be highly appreciated..... Cc lalastica
imoleaye:
I understand both of you very much.. but there is more to it thn you think, but I believe steadily, u will understand more, but not at once... I can guide both of you through further, PM through signature...
Re: I Love The Idea Of Blogging, Just Don't Know How To Start, HELP!!! by Henz24(m): 10:18pm On Sep 05, 2016
mokoshalb:

I understand both of you very much.. but there is more to it thn you think, but I believe steadily, u will understand more, but not at once... I can guide both of you through further, PM through signature...
please do help us with any useful tip...thanks in advance
Re: I Love The Idea Of Blogging, Just Don't Know How To Start, HELP!!! by Henz24(m): 10:20pm On Sep 05, 2016
imoleaye:
hopefully we will get some useful tips here...hopefully!
Re: I Love The Idea Of Blogging, Just Don't Know How To Start, HELP!!! by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 05, 2016
You can start by opening a nairaland diary whereby you hone the discipline needed to post daily/weekly entries while improving your use of English.

2 Likes

Re: I Love The Idea Of Blogging, Just Don't Know How To Start, HELP!!! by mokoshalb(m): 10:40pm On Sep 05, 2016
Sure!
Henz24:
please do help us with any useful tip...thanks in advance
Re: I Love The Idea Of Blogging, Just Don't Know How To Start, HELP!!! by imoleaye(m): 10:49pm On Sep 05, 2016
Henz24:
hopefully we will get some useful tips here...hopefully!
. Sure
Re: I Love The Idea Of Blogging, Just Don't Know How To Start, HELP!!! by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 05, 2016
Henz24:

Let me call a friend to help you, at least I think he can. Dajugba!! Were are you dear?
Re: I Love The Idea Of Blogging, Just Don't Know How To Start, HELP!!! by MaverickExcel1(m): 10:53pm On Sep 05, 2016
There’s is more to blogging than creating a free blog, writing some crappy posts and slapping in some adsense code and wait for the dollars to roll in.

Blogging is not as simple as you think. It requires work, work and work.

There’s so much to learn about blogging that you can become overwhelmed.

It’s easy to buy into the myth that just because you’re a good writer with interesting ideas and you post three days per week, your blog will succeed.

Truth is, the internet is littered with blogs that didn’t see the light of day. Some failed after a week, month or year.

Tens of thousands of people pour hours into their craft every single week and never see results.

And the bloggers get frustrated, tired, and eventually give up.

Whether you’re a newbie or aspiring blogger who wants to start and run a successful blog, I can help you start a blog that get noticed in a noisy world of internet.

Wouldn’t it be nice to talk to someone who knows the pain and hard work of blogging? Who can look from the outside and ask the right questions? Who can see where you’re going and has a plan to get you there?

Before we continue you probably want to learn a bit more about what makes me qualified to offer blog coaching services.

Read more about me here >>> http://maverickexcel.com/blog-coaching/

Re: I Love The Idea Of Blogging, Just Don't Know How To Start, HELP!!! by Henz24(m): 11:24pm On Sep 05, 2016
MaverickExcel1:
There’s is more to blogging than creating a free blog, writing some crappy posts and slapping in some adsense code and wait for the dollars to roll in.

Blogging is not as simple as you think. It requires work, work and work.

There’s so much to learn about blogging that you can become overwhelmed.

It’s easy to buy into the myth that just because you’re a good writer with interesting ideas and you post three days per week, your blog will succeed.

Truth is, the internet is littered with blogs that didn’t see the light of day. Some failed after a week, month or year.

Tens of thousands of people pour hours into their craft every single week and never see results.

And the bloggers get frustrated, tired, and eventually give up.

Whether you’re a newbie or aspiring blogger who wants to start and run a successful blog, I can help you start a blog that get noticed in a noisy world of internet.

Wouldn’t it be nice to talk to someone who knows the pain and hard work of blogging? Who can look from the outside and ask the right questions? Who can see where you’re going and has a plan to get you there?

Before we continue you probably want to learn a bit more about what makes me qualified to offer blog coaching services.

Read more about me here >>> http://maverickexcel.com/blog-coaching/
how about u help me here rather than pushing me to ur blog?
Re: I Love The Idea Of Blogging, Just Don't Know How To Start, HELP!!! by Henz24(m): 11:25pm On Sep 05, 2016
charix:
You can start by opening a nairaland diary whereby you hone the discipline needed to post daily/weekly entries while improving your use of English.
thanks but how do I open a nairaland diary?
Re: I Love The Idea Of Blogging, Just Don't Know How To Start, HELP!!! by Henz24(m): 11:28pm On Sep 05, 2016
jagugu88li:

Let me call a friend to help you, at least I think he can. Dajugba!! Were are you dear?
thanks a bunch

1 Like

Re: I Love The Idea Of Blogging, Just Don't Know How To Start, HELP!!! by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 05, 2016
Henz24:
thanks but how do I open a nairaland diary?
Go to the diary section and create a new thread. All you have to do's keep updating it from time to time.
Re: I Love The Idea Of Blogging, Just Don't Know How To Start, HELP!!! by Henz24(m): 12:03am On Sep 06, 2016
charix:

Go to the diary section and create a new thread. All you have to do's keep updating it from time to time.
tanks a lot man
Re: I Love The Idea Of Blogging, Just Don't Know How To Start, HELP!!! by MaverickExcel1(m): 1:58am On Sep 06, 2016
Henz24:
how about u help me here rather than pushing me to ur blog?

Just stay where you are OK? It suits you
Re: I Love The Idea Of Blogging, Just Don't Know How To Start, HELP!!! by Henz24(m): 8:05am On Sep 06, 2016
MaverickExcel1:

calm down sir, E never reach like this
Re: I Love The Idea Of Blogging, Just Don't Know How To Start, HELP!!! by DSaroos(m): 8:48am On Sep 06, 2016
Henz24:

Hit ma inbox
Re: I Love The Idea Of Blogging, Just Don't Know How To Start, HELP!!! by Henz24(m): 1:35pm On Sep 07, 2016
DSaroos:

Hit ma inbox
I tried but apparently I can't unless we follow each other. Let's take this to whatsapp if u don't mind, here is my number 08132173057 or u can give me urs
Re: I Love The Idea Of Blogging, Just Don't Know How To Start, HELP!!! by Henz24(m): 1:40pm On Sep 07, 2016
MaverickExcel1:

sir, have read about u and I must say am wowed! so please forgive all my initial gra gra and help a brother out, please!!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Love The Idea Of Blogging, Just Don't Know How To Start, HELP!!! by MaverickExcel1(m): 9:14am On Sep 08, 2016
Henz24:
sir, have read about u and I must say am wowed! so please forgive all my initial gra gra and help a brother out, please!!!!!

Add me on Facebook http://Facebook.com/excel6
Re: I Love The Idea Of Blogging, Just Don't Know How To Start, HELP!!! by Henz24(m): 3:34pm On Sep 08, 2016
MaverickExcel1:

Add me on Facebook http://Facebook.com/excel6
okay thanks a lot, would have preferred whatsapp though
Re: I Love The Idea Of Blogging, Just Don't Know How To Start, HELP!!! by MaverickExcel1(m): 3:41pm On Sep 08, 2016
Henz24:
okay thanks a lot, would have preferred whatsapp though

Send me a message on Facebook and I wilk send you my whatsapp number
Re: I Love The Idea Of Blogging, Just Don't Know How To Start, HELP!!! by bedfordng(m): 5:31pm On Sep 08, 2016
Henz24:
you can start from . Its free

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Configure Install Cpanel On Linux VPS / Best Instagram Bios And Quotes Using Good Ideas / How To Get Traffic To Your Website For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.