Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

Moringa seed growth hormone - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Moringa seed growth hormone (1532 Views)

How Church Growth And Business Boom Charm Works / Video Made By Christians Showing Islam Growth / Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moringa seed growth hormone by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 02, 2016
Re: Moringa seed growth hormone by lasisi69(f): 7:48pm On Jan 02, 2016
U make plans before u seek for admissions into the college

1 Like

Re: Moringa seed growth hormone by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 02, 2016
lasisi69:
And what if those plans fall through?
Re: Moringa seed growth hormone by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 02, 2016
lasisi69:
And what if those plans fall through? You dropout?
Re: Moringa seed growth hormone by lasisi69(f): 8:33pm On Jan 02, 2016
Lol... I was gonna help u but It's clear u are a dumb fraudster

1 Like

Re: Moringa seed growth hormone by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 02, 2016
Do u mean for people to borrow u or what?
Re: Moringa seed growth hormone by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 02, 2016
lasisi69:
Lol... I was gonna help u but It's clear u are a dumb fraudster
hmm. Actually I posted this many topics so I could as many viewers as possible. Anyway, thanks for the insult.
Re: Moringa seed growth hormone by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 02, 2016
The suffer never enter ur body welwel. At least u see money by mb to waste on NL. If u need serious help with money, u'll meet ppl face to face. Here weh u dey na scammer be ur name.

1 Like

Re: Moringa seed growth hormone by Nobody: 5:18am On Jan 03, 2016
enieme:
lol. I'm still a dependent teenager. No major source of income yet....
Re: Moringa seed growth hormone by Nobody: 5:21am On Jan 03, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
The suffer never enter ur body welwel. At least u see money by mb to waste on NL. If u need serious help with money, u'll meet ppl face to face. Here weh u dey na scammer be ur name.
lol. Make I enter traffic jam go beg money abi?
Re: Moringa seed growth hormone by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 03, 2016
timonski:

lol. I'm still a dependent teenager. No major source of income yet....
so how do u expect to raise 80000naira just like thaT? Don't at this moment in life, breed an ideaology of begging to sort things.
There are pple like out there who are in a more serious predicament but instead of begging they'd rather work for the money/ borrow and raise the money back through legal means however strenuous or demeaning the job May be.
In order words, learn to work for everything u get.
80000 is no small money, the people ur asking from also sweated to get it.
Re: Moringa seed growth hormone by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 03, 2016
enieme:

so how do u expect to raise 80000naira just like thaT? Don't at this moment in life, breed an ideaology of begging to sort things.
There are pple like out there who are in a more serious predicament but instead of begging they'd rather work for the money/ borrow and raise the money back through legal means however strenuous or demeaning the job May be.
In order words, learn to work for everything u get.
80000 is no small money, the people ur asking from also sweated to get it.
I have been working. But the money is too meagre. And work comes like once in a... It has not been easy.
Re: Moringa seed growth hormone by Nobody: 5:32am On Jan 04, 2016

hi
Re: Moringa seed growth hormone by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 05, 2016
enieme:
smiley You can lend me. I will pay instalmentally.
Re: Moringa seed growth hormone by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 06, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
lolcheesy
Re: Moringa seed growth hormone by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 06, 2016
timonski:
Help! My name is Kelechi Ezekwe. I got admission into the 2014/15 session to study MECHANICAL ENGINEERING. We just commenced a new academic session last month and we are to pay our fees before the middle of this month. The problem is that I don't have any money for fees neither do i have anybody to seek for help. I, together with my mom, have been running food business but there has been no joy yet. I have applied for several scholarships but so far I have not even been invited fo onesad we are expecting a food contract february next year, but by then it would have too late.
So I am pleading with my fellow nairalanders, help a student here.
I need #80000 for fees and some charges.
Bank: Zenith bank
Account Name: Ezekwe Okezie
Kelechi
Account number: 2110748137

Thank you for your attention, and may God bless you all..
Lalasticlala plz help post this on frontpage
Oga SEUN, LALASTICLALA, OMOTOHDARAJUGBOGBOLO. Na una I dey count on.

Can you just imagine a slowpoke like you encouraging another slowpoke like yourself seeking to kill his father for eternal rewards.

Now u're begging for alms. Y can't your useless god deposit the money into your account? Asshole!

2 Likes

Re: Moringa seed growth hormone by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 06, 2016
Zoharariel:

Can you just imagine a slowpoke like you encouraging another slowpoke like yourself seeking to kill his father for eternal rewards.

Now u're begging for alms. Y can't your useless god deposit the money into your account? Asshole!
Na so e pain you reach? Anyway, I was just sarcastic.
Re: Moringa seed growth hormone by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 13, 2016
Phew. Where are my deeper life/redeem/salvation ministry/christ embassy//chosen brothers? Forsaken not a brother in despair.:/
Re: Moringa seed growth hormone by dorox(m): 4:41pm On Jan 13, 2016
timonski:
Phew. Where are my deeper life/redeem/salvation ministry/christ embassy//chosen brothers? Forsaken not a brother in despair.:/
They are in the church you felloship with, go to them for the help you need. Out here you we are all strangers to each other.
Re: Moringa seed growth hormone by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 18, 2016
dorox:

They are in the church you fellowship with, go to them for the help you need. Out here you we are all strangers to each other.
My fellowship members are hustling. They say don't have, but na dem go rush pay 20000k for any church project. sad

(1) (Reply)

Tbi / Who Wrote The Gospel Of Barnabas ? / {@songs*} Happy Lohri 2017 Punjabi Songs, Dance Dj Mix Mp3, Gidha Geet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.