Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,557 members, 7,861,640 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:07 PM

What Are The Two Words You Hate Most? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are The Two Words You Hate Most? (391 Views)

10 Things We Hate Most About Being Nigerian (Pics). / How Will you Describe 2015 With Two Words? / The First 3 Words You See Will Define How 2016 Will Be. (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Two Words You Hate Most? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 02, 2016
Happy new year to everyone in here. Wishing you a blossom and prosperous year. I was thinking about this topic and I think you guys should reason along with me. I think relationships would last longer if couples know the words that piss their spouse out. For me, the two words are:
1: WHATEVER: I don't know what this word did to me in my first era in earth but it's just so disgusting for me to hear.
2: Doorh: I think it has the same meaning as the first word but some people argue they are different. The word is not farfetched from the lips of ladies.

Feel free to add your ......................y'know
Re: What Are The Two Words You Hate Most? by marshalcarter: 10:16pm On Jan 02, 2016
Ogbeni angry I so much hate dis word with passion esp the way ibo ppl call it..dem be lyk"ogbweni" very idiotic eeehn

The 2nd 1 is my friend..you knw dat moment wen ur mum calls you my friend with annoyance..suicide go dey hungry you cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice On Dis "AGE" N "YEAR" Wahala / How To Report Phone Scam / Women Are Impatient

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.