Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

My Sister Is About To Get Married And Am Not Okay With It - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Sister Is About To Get Married And Am Not Okay With It (1652 Views)

End Time: Lesbian Pastors Get Married And Only God Knows (see Photos) / Toke Makinwa’s Baby Sister Is Getting Married. See Photos Of The Couple / My Sister Is Missing Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sister Is About To Get Married And Am Not Okay With It by sammy500: 11:03pm On Jan 02, 2016
okay let me start by saying am the black sheep of my family am the bad son while the other children are very good they go too church pray live holy lives while I do the complete opposite but that dosen't matter, what matters is my sister is getting married and I hate that idea Af, well I wasn't actually told, I had to investigate to find out...... it all started when my sister all of a sudden made her international passport i didn't take it has something serious... like two weeks later she went to Dubai I was shocked af she didn't tell me anything when she got there I messaged on what's app and she told me she was in Dubai I was even happy I started telling her to buy me airmax and joggers and tank top and shii.. and I asked her who paid for everything she said it was my mom's pastor wife (I don't have a church nor a pastor) I was like ok cause my mom has always been saying my pastor wife likes my sister very well oooo... I was like no p.. after a week of Luxury's life in Dubai .... she came home she didn't buy my joggers and airmax instead she bought packing shirt for me and my senior bro, weeks passed I didn't even suspect nothing cause they didn't tell me about the marriage shi.. they only told my senior bro cause he is the man of the house since pops was late ( God bless his soul).... then it was Christmas day after all the fun stuff we all went too my aunts place excluding my mom, we ate and drank there as usual then my bro left before us ... after an hour we left and were accompanied by my aunt I was in the front talking to my junior sister when I over heard my sister and my aunt talking saying "we can't do the introduction this December its too late, my sister then said it will be done late January, then my aunty said hope he knows you will still be going to school, she said yes , that he even bought bag for me In Dubai to be carrying books" I was shocked then it hit me that she wants to get married when all her mate are in school, she's thinking of marriage.. she's About to do direct entry and she's thinking of marriage... I didn't conclude yet investigations were going to be made .... so I just forgot it.. the second day boxing day... my sister and my senior brother were arguing... cause my junior sister lit up toilet paper when she saw me she threw it to a away while it was still burning, my senior sister came and gave her slaps and my brother came and started shouting at my senior sister both started arguing then my brother made a statement saying " look at how temperamental you are, and your going to your husbands house ooo" I needed no one too tell me its happening literally my 5th worst nightmares cause I have other nightmares, but the thing is she's just too young she's 22 and literally knows nothing about marriage... people that wants to get married go read like 100 books for marriage before they get married... am just worried about her she might just end up hurting her self...
After I found out she was going to marry I begin my investigation.. I was determined to know who he was....then I got information that a certain man also followed my sister to Dubai and that certain man is the brother of my mom's pastor wife...then it hit me again (nothing goes for nothing) why would Somebody just take you to Dubai without a catch ... I was so disappointed... I continued investigating further, I took her phone and checked her what's app chat with the certain man and I saw his pictures, I was like this man is fat af and he must be in is late 30s I was shocked... why did my sister choose him or was it something my mom's pastor wife worked for her brother... I begin pondering.... why? and how?... I still don't understand why my sister would choose too marry an old man.... to now crown it all up she hasn't known him up to a year they started there relationship like july 2015.. and they want too marry... am just really worried that she will regret her decision, and am still surprised how my mom and my brother who are all church people or like church too much.. will support such decisions why would they do that I haven't confronted any body about this I just want you nairalanders opinion... thanks sorry for the long story and all the grammatical error I might have skipped... am waiting to hear from you Guy's
Re: My Sister Is About To Get Married And Am Not Okay With It by freakthingz(m): 11:07pm On Jan 02, 2016
You wan marry am pls free her
Re: My Sister Is About To Get Married And Am Not Okay With It by sule17(m): 11:08pm On Jan 02, 2016
Marry her nau
Re: My Sister Is About To Get Married And Am Not Okay With It by sammy500: 11:09pm On Jan 02, 2016
freakthingz:
You wan marry am pls free her
I sabi say no b me go marry but it doesn't seem right
Re: My Sister Is About To Get Married And Am Not Okay With It by freakthingz(m): 11:19pm On Jan 02, 2016
sammy500:

Around october this year a family friend of about 28-30 got married to a man in his mid 50's i was surprised but if they meet each others needs wether financially or romantically then let them be

Also i've observed in many marriages usually the man is a bit older than the lady
Re: My Sister Is About To Get Married And Am Not Okay With It by utenwuson: 11:20pm On Jan 02, 2016
1st of all u av made it clear u re a prodigal son!
Secondly she s 22 n very ripe for marriage,

no need 2 tell u cos u re not very useful until dt day wen u ll ask to. set canopies n chairs!

wait! do u. av any other plan for ur sis? if she s a graduate n single will u look for husband for her? pls no use ur makosa spoil her blues biko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Sister Is About To Get Married And Am Not Okay With It by Csami(m): 11:20pm On Jan 02, 2016
Abeg point something for me. You dey vex say she no tell you abi say she still dey young abi say she no dey marry the right person?
Re: My Sister Is About To Get Married And Am Not Okay With It by ify84(m): 11:23pm On Jan 02, 2016
sammy500:

What is actually ur case... She is too young at 22? The best age to get married for a woman is 22...

Or u are worried, she is in school, so many people are in school and married...

Or, because the guy is above 35, do u want him to marry 25 yrs old guy...

Or because u don't go to church, therefore pastor wife shd not link ur sister to her brother...

I don't understand u.
Re: My Sister Is About To Get Married And Am Not Okay With It by drnsoha(m): 11:23pm On Jan 02, 2016
My brother I feel your pain but I will advise you let her get married or else she will see you as a temporal devil. Her age has nothing to do with her getting married, her mentality plays a great role than her age after all my mum got married at 16 and till today there have never been a family meeting which involved both parents and guess when I got married? Anyway's you could always drop some few words like "Baby did you think it over" and believe me she would say "Yes".

Get ready to console her in her time of pains because she will be needing the love of a family very soon and that will be when she realises that Dubai is just a place where you "go and Buy" but marriage is a a lifetime business.

We live in a very religious world today where those who don't go to church are seen as the black sheep of the home but be strong and learn to live right. Don't let it weigh you down, instead convert it to a motivational factor for success.

As for your pastor's wife who arranged and groomed your sister all this years for her brother, well she has just confirmed the reality and authenticity of my philosophy which is

"no man is a complete philanthropist".

Even God had to demand for 10%.

It is well..........
Re: My Sister Is About To Get Married And Am Not Okay With It by alterswerve(m): 11:48pm On Jan 02, 2016
Keep quiet bou the situation
He who laughs last..
Re: My Sister Is About To Get Married And Am Not Okay With It by sammy500: 12:08am On Jan 03, 2016
drnsoha:
My brother I feel your pain but I will advise you let her get married or else she will see you as a temporal devil. Her age has nothing to do with her getting married, her mentality plays a great role than her age after all my mum got married at 16 and till today there have never been a family meeting which involved both parents and guess when I got married? Anyway's you could always drop some few words like "Baby did you think it over" and believe me she would say "Yes".

Get ready to console her in her time of pains because she will be needing the love of a family very soon and that will be when she realises that Dubai is just a place where you "go and Buy" but marriage is a a lifetime business.

We live in a very religious world today where those who don't go to church are seen as the black sheep of the home but be strong and learn to live right. Don't let it weigh you down, instead convert it to a motivational factor for success.

As for your pastor's wife who arranged and groomed your sister all this years for her brother, well she has just confirmed the reality and authenticity of my philosophy which is

"no man is a complete philanthropist".

Even God had to demand for 10%.

It is well..........
thanks bro you inspired me
Re: My Sister Is About To Get Married And Am Not Okay With It by emmchi(m): 12:22am On Jan 03, 2016
Despite the fact that you the black sheep in the family,you still have all right to know why your family have agreed for her to get married in detriment to her education.Talk to your elder brother and mom and let them see reasons.
Re: My Sister Is About To Get Married And Am Not Okay With It by sammy500: 12:26am On Jan 03, 2016
emmchi:
Despite the fact that you the black sheep in the family,you still have all right to know why your family have agreed for her to get married in detriment to her education.Talk to your elder brother and mom and let them see reasons.
bro have decided to play dumb till the introduction

(1) (Reply)

Easter Funny Picture (the Last Supper) / 7 Things Everyone Does When No One Else Is Around. / See Over 400 People Dead And 600 Missing In Sierra Leone Mudslide Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.