Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,448 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

See What A Kind-hearted Nigerian Did For These Kids.. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See What A Kind-hearted Nigerian Did For These Kids.. (763 Views)

What A Young Nigerian Did To An Online Bully "Incredibly Epic" / Nigerian Did I Look Like SAKA Ayetoro? / A Kind Nairalander Deposited 2000k To My Account For D Fake 1k I Received Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Kind-hearted Nigerian Did For These Kids.. by Sarang(f): 12:16am On Jan 03, 2016
As Told By Mike Ngige..

Something happened recently that changed the way i see things in life now.... Its reminds me how we all 4get to acknowledge the little things beside us,... And i think you'll learn from it too...
I came back to my lodge early this semester, that was in November, i replaced my old clothes with new ones and dumped the old ones in a waste collection infront of my lodge....
What i saw the next day, i never expected....... I saw a little boy and his three other siblings putting on the same clothes i threw away....... I nearly cried.... It made me realize that while i was crying and lamenting that i had no new clothes..... Someone is out there going through waste bins, looking for something atleast to cover up their naked body.....
I hated myself that day for not taking notice of people that really needed help all this while.... I see them everyday, they walk around naked buh nobody cared, they live in an uncompleted building just close to my lodge, they always go through all the waste collection of every lodge in my area buh nobody cared........ And my so-called brothers and sisters in the lord whom always try to lure me to their church didn't even care...... Its not when ur church or group goes to a motherless babies home that u remember u have to help the poor.............. These are the people that deserves wardrobe allowances not our fucking senators and so-called leaders..... 
I know I'm a student and I'm struggling to survive buh the little i have, I'll always give and please my friends, wherever u are, help people around u in the little way u can, helpless people..............
I'm considering starting "The Michael Ngige Foundation" with the main objective of Clothing, mentoring, counselling the poor.... I know it would be hard and difficult at first buh with hardwork, dedication, prayers and help from friends and sponsors, we'll make it and reach out to thousands of poor kids out there.......

*before i left for Christmas, i bought some clothes and footwears for this kids.... U should see their ever hard-working mother moved to tears..... U should see how joyful this kids were......... I never felt that kinda happiness in my life before......... Plz friends, lets try and affect the change we want in our confused society....

Let's ALWAYS Support the less privilege...
Weather rich or poor there's always a way that you can touch someone's life..
Visit www.CollectiveTalks..ca for more..

Re: See What A Kind-hearted Nigerian Did For These Kids.. by ShakurM(m): 7:48am On Jan 03, 2016
You are my own celebrity! cool

1 Like

Re: See What A Kind-hearted Nigerian Did For These Kids.. by informingnigeria: 8:27am On Jan 03, 2016
front page asap my namesake you be fine boy too sha

1 Like

Re: See What A Kind-hearted Nigerian Did For These Kids.. by ableguy(m): 7:31am On Jan 05, 2016
That's touching!

(1) (Reply)

Join OOU 2016/2017 Whatsapp Group / . / I Was Afraid I Would Be Killed If Muslims Knew I Was Now A Christian-Ayuba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.