Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

D’banj Visits Timaya With His New Porsche And Timaya Drops An Epic Shade - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D’banj Visits Timaya With His New Porsche And Timaya Drops An Epic Shade (59740 Views)

Kiddominant Shows Off His New Porsche Ride / Patoranking Visits Timaya With His New Porsche (Pictured) / Photos Of Timaya With Dija For GloMegaMusic Tour (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D’banj Visits Timaya With His New Porsche And Timaya Drops An Epic Shade by jollymizzle(m): 9:48am On Jan 03, 2016
prettysolid:
But this his comment no make sense

Haha if u no understand u go ask na

2 Likes

Re: D’banj Visits Timaya With His New Porsche And Timaya Drops An Epic Shade by oforij(m): 9:51am On Jan 03, 2016
marshalcarter:
Make una dey chaw una own...our own dey cum grin

God bless our hustle
EXACTLY
Re: D’banj Visits Timaya With His New Porsche And Timaya Drops An Epic Shade by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 03, 2016
Hope don jazzy is seeing all d pple dt dont like him in this industry. Wey dey laugh at all the olamide disses wey no concin dem:

1. Burnaboy
2. kcee
3. Timaya

Wetin he do all this pple now, abi na jealousy??
Re: D’banj Visits Timaya With His New Porsche And Timaya Drops An Epic Shade by Boss13: 10:10am On Jan 03, 2016
TrapKNNG:
EJA NLA!!!! The Original White Lion himself!!

Anyone who thinks this guy is broke needs to have his head examined.

Dbanj is broke. The Porsche was given to him by SLOT.

1 Like

Re: D’banj Visits Timaya With His New Porsche And Timaya Drops An Epic Shade by justmenoni: 10:13am On Jan 03, 2016
Are you related to airforce1? grin grin

quote author=marshalcarter post=41601371]Make una dey chaw una own...our own dey cum grin

God bless our hustle[/quote]
Re: D’banj Visits Timaya With His New Porsche And Timaya Drops An Epic Shade by morganacanta: 10:15am On Jan 03, 2016
Lol I see the owambe people are pained .True you guys are dominating the music industry because for some reason Nigeria decided to make the headquarters of music in Lagos ,filled with vagabonds and hooligans who do nothing but party and club all day ,filled with fake lives and fake people and might I add ugly and dirty loud mouthed Yoruba ediots .
Look at the p squares look at don jazzy they are miles ahead of every other person and am already seeing some very promising up coming igbo artistes that will save us from this mediocrity of an industry where a guy who glorifies rape is hailed as a legend ,fa.ggots like reekado and koredo bello ,a comedian who thinks he is an artist falz and a prostitute that was deported from London called shey Shay .Two immature stupid punks like davido and gaykid who have featured all the white guys in USA still can't get a song to chart on the billboard hot 100.Thunder fire all of you.
Re: D’banj Visits Timaya With His New Porsche And Timaya Drops An Epic Shade by CaptainCodes(m): 10:18am On Jan 03, 2016
morganacanta:
Lol I see the owambe people are pained .True you guys are dominating the music industry because for some reason Nigeria decided to make the headquarters of music in Lagos ,filled with vagabonds and hooligans who do nothing but party and club all day ,filled with fake lives and fake people and might I add ugly and dirty loud mouthed Yoruba ediots .
Look at the p squares look at don jazzy they are miles ahead of every other person and am already seeing some very promising up coming igbo artistes that will save us from this mediocrity of an industry where a guy who glorifies rape is hailed as a legend ,fa.ggots like reekado and koredo bello ,a comedian who thinks he is an artist falz and a prostitute that was deported from London called shey Shay .Two immature stupid punks like davido and gaykid who have featured all the white guys in USA still can't get a song to chart on the billboard hot 100.Thunder fire all of you.

Another one on the loose ooo... Who dey with the rope, I beg... Cut small make I tie this guy before he enter market too.

11 Likes

Re: D’banj Visits Timaya With His New Porsche And Timaya Drops An Epic Shade by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 03, 2016
morganacanta:

Chaaai its not dt serious. D igbo guy he responded to started it by going tribal. Why wouldnt he reply the way he did?

That is the cycle. Im pretty sure someone else will reply you too now and diss ur tribe.
Re: D’banj Visits Timaya With His New Porsche And Timaya Drops An Epic Shade by marshalcarter: 10:21am On Jan 03, 2016
justmenoni:
Are you related to airforce1? grin grin

quote author=marshalcarter post=41601371]Make una dey chaw una own...our own dey cum grin

God bless our hustle
undecided maybe grin

1 Like

Re: D’banj Visits Timaya With His New Porsche And Timaya Drops An Epic Shade by elvisdaniels(m): 10:21am On Jan 03, 2016
Demmocrats:
My man Dbanj you can never go down but am sure its not because of Olamide's comment that made you to buy that ride to show off.
The ride was given to him by SLOT
Re: D’banj Visits Timaya With His New Porsche And Timaya Drops An Epic Shade by justmenoni: 10:23am On Jan 03, 2016
I thought as much lol...abeg ask ur brother when his album is coming out cos it has always been loading grin cheesy grin cheesy

quote author=marshalcarter post=41605349]
undecided maybe grin[/quote]
Re: D’banj Visits Timaya With His New Porsche And Timaya Drops An Epic Shade by kindredspirit(m): 10:24am On Jan 03, 2016
D'Banj! Right there is one dude that I will always take my hats off and up to. Always cheerful, always a pleaser, very respectful ! His overall conduct is very exemplary.

Ride on, Mr D'Banj. Respect!

4 Likes

Re: D’banj Visits Timaya With His New Porsche And Timaya Drops An Epic Shade by princdebola201(m): 10:25am On Jan 03, 2016
morganacanta:

Lamentations of a Ipad terrorist..gringrincheesy

6 Likes

Re: D’banj Visits Timaya With His New Porsche And Timaya Drops An Epic Shade by marshalcarter: 10:36am On Jan 03, 2016
justmenoni:
I thought as much lol...abeg ask ur brother when his album is coming out cos it has always been loading grin cheesy grin cheesy

quote author=marshalcarter post=41605349]
undecided maybe grin
Me:airforce1 wen is ya album cumin out??
Airforce1:2moro

Justmenoni...he said 2moro grin
Re: D’banj Visits Timaya With His New Porsche And Timaya Drops An Epic Shade by striker9(m): 10:41am On Jan 03, 2016
sanity12:
guy use your brain now......tribalist....I can see your problem is with d yorubas.....hate it or like it yorubas are dominating d nigeria industry......dbanj,wizkid,davido,olamide,banky w,sound sultan,korede bello,rekardo banks,tiwa savage,lil kesh,falz,sheyi shay,niyola,shaydee.....name one other tribe and I will name ten yoruba musicians
kiss Daniel, adekunle gold etc

1 Like

Re: D’banj Visits Timaya With His New Porsche And Timaya Drops An Epic Shade by justmenoni: 10:43am On Jan 03, 2016
Me: which of the 2moro
Marshalcarter :??

quote author=marshalcarter post=41605643]
Me:airforce1 wen is ya album cumin out??
Airforce1:2moro

Justmenoni...he said 2moro grin[/quote]
Re: D’banj Visits Timaya With His New Porsche And Timaya Drops An Epic Shade by marshalcarter: 10:51am On Jan 03, 2016
justmenoni:
Me: which of the 2moro Marshalcarter :??

quote author=marshalcarter post=41605643] Me:airforce1 wen is ya album cumin out?? Airforce1:2moro
2moro 2moro naaundecided..how many 2moro do we have grin
Re: D’banj Visits Timaya With His New Porsche And Timaya Drops An Epic Shade by marshalcarter: 10:56am On Jan 03, 2016
justmenoni:
Me: which of the 2moro Marshalcarter :??

quote author=marshalcarter post=41605643] Me:airforce1 wen is ya album cumin out?? Airforce1:2moro
Re: D’banj Visits Timaya With His New Porsche And Timaya Drops An Epic Shade by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 03, 2016
morganacanta:
your words stink I could smell from here,I wonder how your mouth actually stink.

3 Likes

Re: D’banj Visits Timaya With His New Porsche And Timaya Drops An Epic Shade by ojnnaco(m): 11:17am On Jan 03, 2016
Wonderful ..... nothing concern Dbanj with Olamide and Jazzy beef .. Remain cool bro D
Re: D’banj Visits Timaya With His New Porsche And Timaya Drops An Epic Shade by nightmile: 11:32am On Jan 03, 2016
Boss13:

Dbanj is broke. The Porsche was given to him by SLOT.

But even still richer than your generations to come..

1 Like

Re: D’banj Visits Timaya With His New Porsche And Timaya Drops An Epic Shade by kenoz(m): 11:36am On Jan 03, 2016
Lol
Re: D’banj Visits Timaya With His New Porsche And Timaya Drops An Epic Shade by nightmile: 11:49am On Jan 03, 2016
morganacanta:

And all the baboons you call Igbo artists can't do with out adding Yoruba slangs in their music for good patronage, You Biafrauds depend on Yoruba pastors for spiritual blessing and depend on Yoruba cities to make a living , your young and old female are all over our cities prostituting and your men practicing armed robbery etc you guys are just pest on Yoruba nation and can never survive without us.

1 Like

Re: D’banj Visits Timaya With His New Porsche And Timaya Drops An Epic Shade by justmenoni: 11:49am On Jan 03, 2016
We don't have any 2moro na grin grin grin give us d exact timing abi u be apc wey dey always bring change 2moro grin
marshalcarter:

Re: D’banj Visits Timaya With His New Porsche And Timaya Drops An Epic Shade by marshalcarter: 11:53am On Jan 03, 2016
justmenoni:
We don't have any 2moro na grin grin grin give us d exact timing abi u be apc wey dey always bring change 2moro grin
Phew

Oga 2moro monday
Re: D’banj Visits Timaya With His New Porsche And Timaya Drops An Epic Shade by Omotaday(m): 11:58am On Jan 03, 2016
Demmocrats:
My man Dbanj you can never go down but am sure its not because of Olamide's comment that made you to buy that ride to show off.
No. He signed an endorsement with SLOT some werks back so they gave him the car.
Re: D’banj Visits Timaya With His New Porsche And Timaya Drops An Epic Shade by justmenoni: 12:00pm On Jan 03, 2016
Better dat u gave a timing, well I'll ask you 2moro again..

Nairalanders airforce1 's album is coming out tomorrow according to his brother who also doubles as his manager grin grin :Dquote author=marshalcarter post=41607428]
Phew

Oga 2moro monday[/quote]
Re: D’banj Visits Timaya With His New Porsche And Timaya Drops An Epic Shade by marshalcarter: 12:04pm On Jan 03, 2016
justmenoni:
Better dat u gave a timing, well I'll ask you 2moro again..

Nairalanders airforce1 's album is coming out tomorrow according to his brother who also doubles as his manager grin grin :Dquote author=marshalcarter post=41607428]
Phew

Oga 2moro monday
Lwkm....who said so grin
Re: D’banj Visits Timaya With His New Porsche And Timaya Drops An Epic Shade by tunapawizzy: 12:06pm On Jan 03, 2016
morganacanta:
U are beyond redemption...we can't help u

2 Likes

Re: D’banj Visits Timaya With His New Porsche And Timaya Drops An Epic Shade by justmenoni: 12:07pm On Jan 03, 2016
Airforce 1's manager marshalcarter said so grin cheesy grin
marshalcarter:

Lwkm....who said so grin
Re: D’banj Visits Timaya With His New Porsche And Timaya Drops An Epic Shade by ApcSucks: 12:13pm On Jan 03, 2016
espn:
Don hand don fall..pride comes before fall..

Keep deceiving yourself
Re: D’banj Visits Timaya With His New Porsche And Timaya Drops An Epic Shade by marshalcarter: 12:15pm On Jan 03, 2016
justmenoni:
Airforce 1's manager marshalcarter said so grin cheesy grin
Kikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikiki

Me dnt knw you..you've never heard ma voice so wen did I say it undecided grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sound Sultan Makes Chidinma Look Like A Dwarf In This Pic / Duncan Mighty's Source Of Wealth: "I Own A Construction Company Apart From Music / Davido Bounced From A Night Club In Atlanta, USA, Fans React (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.