Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Photos Of Timaya With Dija For GloMegaMusic Tour (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Timaya With Dija For GloMegaMusic Tour (Photos) (34184 Views)

Adorable Photo Of Timaya With His Daughters And Son / Throwback Photos Of Timaya And 2face Back In The Days / Patoranking Visits Timaya With His New Porsche (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Timaya With Dija For GloMegaMusic Tour (Photos) by ebosie11(f): 1:00pm On May 16, 2017
Here are photos of Timaya,Di'ja and others stepping arriving airport for GloMegaMusic Tour.GloMegaMusic tour was held last weekend in Calabar.The tour will hit Port Harcourt city this weekend.

Check out adorbale photos of Timaya with Dija below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/adorable-photos-of-timaya-with-di-at.html

Re: Photos Of Timaya With Dija For GloMegaMusic Tour (Photos) by ebosie11(f): 1:00pm On May 16, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Timaya With Dija For GloMegaMusic Tour (Photos) by ebosie11(f): 1:00pm On May 16, 2017
ebosie11:
More
more

Re: Photos Of Timaya With Dija For GloMegaMusic Tour (Photos) by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 16, 2017
cheesy

The only man that gets his inspiration from female BUMS cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Timaya With Dija For GloMegaMusic Tour (Photos) by benedictnsi(m): 1:02pm On May 16, 2017
money is obviously written in Timaya's body now ooo
No b that time weh his hair d be like Taribo West gringringrin

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Timaya With Dija For GloMegaMusic Tour (Photos) by youngest85(m): 1:02pm On May 16, 2017
If timaya could bend to take pix with D'ija then she must be a dwarf

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Timaya With Dija For GloMegaMusic Tour (Photos) by ebosie11(f): 1:04pm On May 16, 2017
More

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Timaya With Dija For GloMegaMusic Tour (Photos) by femolacqua(m): 1:10pm On May 16, 2017
StephDamielola:
cheesy
The only man that gets his inspiration from female BUMS cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
You've said it all. grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Timaya With Dija For GloMegaMusic Tour (Photos) by opeyemiieblog(m): 1:16pm On May 16, 2017
so
Re: Photos Of Timaya With Dija For GloMegaMusic Tour (Photos) by NwaObinkita: 1:20pm On May 16, 2017
How was Di'ja even able to breastfeed

Na wa

#TeamNoBreast

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Timaya With Dija For GloMegaMusic Tour (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 1:41pm On May 16, 2017
The ones chopping the Glo money...nah we dey pay the money. God dey ooo undecided

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Timaya With Dija For GloMegaMusic Tour (Photos) by DollarAngel(m): 2:50pm On May 16, 2017
Thunder Fire Glo, I sub over 2 weeks now I can't use it

13 Likes

Re: Photos Of Timaya With Dija For GloMegaMusic Tour (Photos) by bar45ay(m): 2:50pm On May 16, 2017
di ja looking more skinny than ever grin
Re: Photos Of Timaya With Dija For GloMegaMusic Tour (Photos) by CXLVII: 2:51pm On May 16, 2017
And I wasn't invited?

smh.....

Someone is on hard-drugs
Re: Photos Of Timaya With Dija For GloMegaMusic Tour (Photos) by Teewhy2: 2:53pm On May 16, 2017
good one, Pepsi don't know what they miss not sign DIJA for their Pepsi Long neck, she has a natural attribute for that and they won't have wasted money on animation for the advert. she is beautiful though

Do you need to do a roof parapet, or you are building on a water logged land. Try to reduce your building load with the use of polystyrene material.
Get to know more by clicking below.

https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene
Re: Photos Of Timaya With Dija For GloMegaMusic Tour (Photos) by swagdopey: 2:54pm On May 16, 2017
Fixed010:
Fairly new tecno L8 for sale i just bought it last month of april very neatable phone with complete charger and other thins but i need money badly that's why i want to sell at affordable price am at ilorin presently you can reach me on this number for easy communicatin 09066935438

How much will 15k get it?
Re: Photos Of Timaya With Dija For GloMegaMusic Tour (Photos) by Tenim47(m): 2:56pm On May 16, 2017
DIJA cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Timaya With Dija For GloMegaMusic Tour (Photos) by Mekenz(m): 2:57pm On May 16, 2017
hmmmm why dija come tiny like this? her hubby no dey pump that side wella oooo. sadhmmmm why dija come tiny like this? her hubby no dey pump that side wella oooo.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Timaya With Dija For GloMegaMusic Tour (Photos) by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 16, 2017
timaya and cute in the same sentence cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Timaya With Dija For GloMegaMusic Tour (Photos) by nonxo007(m): 3:00pm On May 16, 2017
Instead of Glo to use their money to extend their network and make it better they are signing artist upandan, I dont know if Glo is still a Telecom's company abi record label sef...rubbish something

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Timaya With Dija For GloMegaMusic Tour (Photos) by Theblackstalln: 3:01pm On May 16, 2017
Omo dija don dey get breast small small o shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Timaya With Dija For GloMegaMusic Tour (Photos) by bunmioguns(m): 3:02pm On May 16, 2017
unfortunately, Dija does not have what Timaya is good at looking at for inspiration

Dont ask me that thing

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Timaya With Dija For GloMegaMusic Tour (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 3:09pm On May 16, 2017
Nice camera

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Timaya With Dija For GloMegaMusic Tour (Photos) by Tonyblaze01(m): 3:18pm On May 16, 2017
StephDamielola:
cheesy
I concur!

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Timaya With Dija For GloMegaMusic Tour (Photos) by adeniyi3971(m): 3:20pm On May 16, 2017
the butty lover
Re: Photos Of Timaya With Dija For GloMegaMusic Tour (Photos) by bareal(m): 3:23pm On May 16, 2017
youngest85:

She's only brief.....very few girl! grin
youngest85:

She's only brief.....very few girl!

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Timaya With Dija For GloMegaMusic Tour (Photos) by judgedredd22(m): 3:24pm On May 16, 2017
StephDamielola:
cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Timaya With Dija For GloMegaMusic Tour (Photos) by nextstep(m): 3:30pm On May 16, 2017
StephDamielola:
cheesy

No be only him oh... All guys get inspiration from BUMS or BOBBI. Abi you no dey listen to radio? grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Timaya With Dija For GloMegaMusic Tour (Photos) by Godfather898989: 3:31pm On May 16, 2017
StephDamielola:
cheesy

Hmmmmm...urs included?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tochi Slams Ka3na: You Blocked Lucy Edet & You Are Wishing Her Happy Birthday / Eedris Abdulkareem: Timaya Is An Ingrate, He Wanted To Be Like 2baba (VIDEO) / Olajumoke Orisaguna's Vlog And Reality Show Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.