Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Chicken Pecks Buyer To Coma In Asaba - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Chicken Pecks Buyer To Coma In Asaba (805 Views)

"I Need A Wife": A Keke Man's Advert In Asaba, Delta State (Photo) / Omg! Chicken Pecks Buyer To Coma In Asaba / Mysterious Chicken Pecks Buyer’s Eyes In Asaba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chicken Pecks Buyer To Coma In Asaba by atikubaba(m): 8:04am On Jan 03, 2016
A fowl on Friday around Konwea Plaza in Asaba, Delta State allegedly pecked a buyer to coma, leaving the crowd who had thronged the scene to catch a glimpse of the incident to scamper for safety.

It was gathered that a big broiler on sale with others by the plaza, pecked the buyer identified as Sunday Ibie on his eyes.

The customer, who had wanted to buy the chicken, immediately fell to the ground breathing heavily before he was rushed to the Federal Medical Centre, Asaba.

The seller identified as Mama Ekene told our correspondent that the buyer had approached her to buy the broiler and was given the price of N4,000 but haggled for N3,000.

She said: “I am shocked by the incident I was surprised that it pecked man in his right eye as he attempted to tie it. He fell down immediately and I had to raise the alarm for help.”

An eyewitness, Kate Okafor, also said the broiler attacked the buyer when he attempted to tie its legs before taking it away.

The Police Public Relations Officer in the state, Mrs. Celestina Kalu, who confirmed the incident to our correspondent, said: “What baffled everybody was the way and manner the broiler attacked the victim.’’

She added that the seller had been arresting by police and is helping with further investigations.

The spokesperson stated, “The victim is receiving treatment at the FMC Asaba and he is still in coma. The bird removed part of the flesh in the buyer’s eye and inflicted a deep cut in that part.’’http://www.punchng.com/chicken-pecks-buyer-to-coma-in-asaba/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chicken Pecks Buyer To Coma In Asaba by Onyenna(m): 8:13am On Jan 03, 2016
the damn fowl didn't wanna go down without a fight...

....I wish you a quick recovery bro....

***modified**

atikubaba, please change that "arresting" to "arrested"..... Happy New Year bro....

1 Like

Re: Chicken Pecks Buyer To Coma In Asaba by jaymejate: 8:14am On Jan 03, 2016
[size=16pt]The chicken be like "I'm not for sale, nigga back off" grin

Watch out for a new nollywood movie titled, the revenge of Asaba Chicken grin[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Chicken Pecks Buyer To Coma In Asaba by chrisifeanyi: 8:19am On Jan 03, 2016
and you think they are happy all these festive periods, then you are wrong.
Re: Chicken Pecks Buyer To Coma In Asaba by delishpot: 8:32am On Jan 03, 2016
They arrested the seller? Were they suspecting she trained the chicken to peck at peoples eyes or do they suspect she pecked the man's eyes and blamed it on the chicken? grin grin

I can guess her chickens were arrested along with her.
Re: Chicken Pecks Buyer To Coma In Asaba by dacovajnr: 8:48am On Jan 03, 2016
What's this Poo...Why arrest the seller?what has the seller got to do with that? undecided Nigeria Police is this part of your New year Resolutions...Haba undecided...the bro wey Chicken peck fit b the guy wey dey always make mouth say him head dey there..
Re: Chicken Pecks Buyer To Coma In Asaba by bewla(m): 8:52am On Jan 03, 2016
cant comment
Re: Chicken Pecks Buyer To Coma In Asaba by Nobally: 8:55am On Jan 03, 2016
The Nigerian Police can be very dull tell me why arrest the seller

...Asaba always in the news for the wrong reasons
Re: Chicken Pecks Buyer To Coma In Asaba by atikubaba(m): 9:27am On Jan 03, 2016
Onyenna:
the damn fowl didn't wanna go down without a fight...

....I wish you a quick recovery bro....

***modified**

atikubaba, please change that "arresting" to "arrested"..... Happy New Year bro....
thanks Bro ,that's how it's from source

1 Like

Re: Chicken Pecks Buyer To Coma In Asaba by atikubaba(m): 9:28am On Jan 03, 2016
lalasticalala , Ishilove, Mynd44 grin
Re: Chicken Pecks Buyer To Coma In Asaba by Simplymeah: 9:55am On Jan 03, 2016
Chicken putting up last hour defence grin

(1) (Reply)

Traffic Warden Yanks Out Motorist's Teeth Over N50-Photos / Finally First Rain Of 2016 Falls In Abuja / Talented Nigeria Boy Who Eventually Build A Radio Control Helicopter-latest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.