Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,826 members, 7,844,673 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Mysterious Chicken Pecks Buyer’s Eyes In Asaba - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mysterious Chicken Pecks Buyer’s Eyes In Asaba (568 Views)

Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga / » Photos: Wicked People Forcefully Remove This Boy Two Eyes In North / Chicken Pecks Buyer To Coma In Asaba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mysterious Chicken Pecks Buyer’s Eyes In Asaba by DickDastardly(m): 10:23am On Jan 03, 2016
A mysterious chicken on Friday at Konwea Plaza in Asaba, Delta State allegedly peck a buyer to coma, leaving crowd of persons who had thronged the scene to scamper for safety.

It was gathered that a big broiler put on sale with others by the plaza, allegedly peck the buyer, identified as Sunday Ibie in his eyes, leaving him almost unconscious, before he was rushed to the Federal Medical Centre (FMC) Asaba where he was receiving treatment at press time.

The seller, Mama Ekene told our correspondent that she and the buyer had settled for N3,000 for the broiler before the bird suddenly attacked its buyer.

She said: “Oga, I am shocked too because when I brought out the boiler I did not know it was mysterious, only to strike the man right inside his eyes and he fell down and I raised the alarm for help.”

Eye witness Kate Okafor said the broiler among others on sale allegedly attacked the buyer when he attempted to tie its legs before taking it away.

The police public relations officer in the state, Mrs. Celestina Kalu who confirmed the incident, said: “What baffled everybody was the way and manner the broiler attacked the victim right inside his eyes,” disclosing that the seller, Mama Ekene was arrested and is in police custody at the time of filing this report.

Source:

http://leadership.ng/news/488607/mysterious-chicken-pecks-buyers-eyes-asaba
Re: Mysterious Chicken Pecks Buyer’s Eyes In Asaba by feldido(m): 10:24am On Jan 03, 2016
Arrested cos of the Chicken? These Nigerian Police sef.
Re: Mysterious Chicken Pecks Buyer’s Eyes In Asaba by HARDBUOI: 10:48am On Jan 03, 2016
i dont know weda i shud laff or say nawao
Re: Mysterious Chicken Pecks Buyer’s Eyes In Asaba by olumide81(m): 11:02am On Jan 03, 2016
The hunter becomes the hunted, end time arrangement
Re: Mysterious Chicken Pecks Buyer’s Eyes In Asaba by xpat1: 11:24am On Jan 03, 2016
Nigerian police what is the offense of the Seller
Re: Mysterious Chicken Pecks Buyer’s Eyes In Asaba by Finn081(f): 12:32pm On Jan 03, 2016
Endtime Nigeria police undecided

(1) (Reply)

Ten Type Of Post You Will Find On Nairaland / March 1 No Banking Day, Are Nigerians Ready? - CAFON / Who Deserve Your Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.