Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,215 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

How I Transferred Files From My Phone To Pc After Having A Dead Usb Port - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How I Transferred Files From My Phone To Pc After Having A Dead Usb Port (551 Views)

How To Turnoff PC After X Time / Broke My Usb Port Don't Kwn Wat To Do / How To Recover Hidden Files From Virus Infected USB Drive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Transferred Files From My Phone To Pc After Having A Dead Usb Port by Aminu212: 8:21am On Jan 03, 2016
After my USB port on my PC got spoiled, I came into the search of the easy and simple way to share my files between my android and PC. I came across many but I found this app called 'Software Data Cable' to be the man of the match.
well, you can check out the complete guide on how to use this app and also download it from here===>>> http://arenaoftechs..co.ke/2016/01/easy-way-to-transfer-files-between.html#more
Re: How I Transferred Files From My Phone To Pc After Having A Dead Usb Port by khalhokage(m): 9:28am On Jan 03, 2016
Or just use Shareit by Lenovo, high speed data transfer both computer to smartphone and computer to computer.

1 Like

Re: How I Transferred Files From My Phone To Pc After Having A Dead Usb Port by Lexusgs430: 11:22am On Jan 03, 2016
Or better still, use cloud storage facilities!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Working Perfect HP Elite Book Laptop And Ready To Use / Iphone Unlock / Clean Foreign Used Dell 3340 With 4th Gen Core I5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.