Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

See Why Very Beautiful Women Marry Ugly Men. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / See Why Very Beautiful Women Marry Ugly Men. (1736 Views)

Lemme Ask, What Would Happen To All These Ugly Girls ? / The Benefits Of BBW Dating Sites For Big Beautiful Women And Their Admirers / I Need A Very Ugly Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Why Very Beautiful Women Marry Ugly Men. by ggakunna: 9:06am On Jan 03, 2016
So yesterday I asked a question that made FP. After getting variable comments and doing some research, here are the reasons why that "fine girl" for your street dey roll with that "ugly" dude.
Apology: I didn't mean to be derogatory by using the term "Ugly" but we have to be real as some of us (including me...lol) are like Tinubu and Obasanjo.
Answers:

Relationships Are More Likely To Last
A study reported in Daily News revealed that women who marry uglier men have happier marriages than ones who marry attractive men. Men are more concerned with the appearance of their mate, ensuring they will have good genes to pass on to their children. Women, on the other hand, are less obsessed with the genetic makeup of their children and are looking for stability in a man, not just strong genes.

Having a hotter wife is also the reason husbands are more attentive and motivated to make their marriage work. Men who are hotter than their wives, however, are more likely to take them for granted.

"Attractive men have available to them more short-term mating opportunities,"
"This may make them less satisfied and less committed to the marital relationship." For some men, a beautiful wife is all about prestige. "Men are rated as more likeable and friendly when they have a wife who is very attractive,"
A hot woman can make her man proud, and a proud man can make his wife happy.

Women Are Less Shallow Than Men
Guys see through their eyes; women see through their ears. According to Nigel Barber , Ph.D., evolutionary psychologist and author of “The Science Of Romance,” women’s looks are more important to their dating success than a man’s.

Less attractive men are inherently more confident and outgoing
Women aren’t going after less attractive men, they are being pursued by them more often. According to a study published in UK’s Telegraph, less attractive men are inherently more confident about their looks due to an evolutionary trait that keeps them from missing mating opportunities.

Unlike their attractive counterparts, less attractive men are more outgoing and optimistic when it comes to approaching women, explaining why hot guys are never hitting on hot women. This inflated ego gives unattractive men a leg up on attractive men because they are pursuing the women, rather than waiting for women to come onto them.

Women Like Security
We’ve come to an age where as much as we secretly yearn for big pecks, full hairlines and six-pack abs, we’ve also started to yearn for something else; something that will comfort us late at night more than big arms and perfect bone structure: security
Being with a less attractive man brings security, as shallow and insecure as that sounds.

You can add yours
Re: See Why Very Beautiful Women Marry Ugly Men. by feldido(m): 9:08am On Jan 03, 2016
Hmmm... So you mean say na Fine Fine Woman I go marry, Or I no ugly reach? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: See Why Very Beautiful Women Marry Ugly Men. by ggakunna: 9:16am On Jan 03, 2016
feldido:
Hmmm... So you mean say na Fine Fine Woman I go marry, Or I no ugly reach? grin grin

You know say "ugly" means different things to different people...lol...Besides, you no ugly reach ooh!
Re: See Why Very Beautiful Women Marry Ugly Men. by feldido(m): 9:29am On Jan 03, 2016
ggakunna:

You know say "ugly" means different things to different people...lol...Besides, you no ugly reach ooh!

So as I no ugly reach that means I no go marry fine woman? angry
Re: See Why Very Beautiful Women Marry Ugly Men. by rawpadgin(m): 9:56am On Jan 03, 2016
so u mean all those ladies that usually says "i need a tall, dark & HANDSOME guy" are deceiving emselves

any, naim be say we uglee guys get hope naa cheesy

(1) (Reply)

London Is So Big And I Am Still Single: ! / I Dey Find E- Girlfriend! / Happy Birthday To All Those Born In July.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.