Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

London Is So Big And I Am Still Single: ! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / London Is So Big And I Am Still Single: ! (1738 Views)

Strictly For Dedicated Christians Who Are Still Single And Ready For Marriage / Help My Aunty Is Still Single At 40 / Big And Beautifil Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

London Is So Big And I Am Still Single: ! by kboy2z(m): 3:29am On Aug 04, 2007
Actually don't know how to start the topic cos i guess it's a crap, But i think i need ideas and advice, I have been living in London for a year plus now, I can't believe i can't find a girlfriend, When i lived in Nigeria i always had girls anytime i like, What do i do to find a nice girl i the BIG city of LONDON, I am tired of being Single, I am a man and body no be wood,

1 Like

Re: London Is So Big And I Am Still Single: ! by jayvin01: 3:35am On Aug 04, 2007
kboy2z:

Actually don't know how to start the topic because i guess it's a crap, But i think i need ideas and advice, I have been living in London for a year plus now, I can't believe i can't find a girlfriend, When i lived in Nigeria i always had girls anytime i like, What do i do to find a nice girl i the BIG city of LONDON, I am tired of being Single, I am a man and body no be wood,
www.date.co.uk is the best place for u grin grin

Re: London Is So Big And I Am Still Single: ! by aloib(f): 3:42am On Aug 04, 2007
hahahaha, abi o
Re: London Is So Big And I Am Still Single: ! by iice(f): 2:25pm On Aug 04, 2007
Seriously man. . .is it that hard? undecided
Re: London Is So Big And I Am Still Single: ! by nana(f): 5:46pm On Aug 04, 2007
Make i give u advise? Infact,what part of London do u live?
Re: London Is So Big And I Am Still Single: ! by whitelexi(m): 7:26pm On Aug 04, 2007
London has many girls, but 99% don rotten grin
Re: London Is So Big And I Am Still Single: ! by nana(f): 7:27pm On Aug 04, 2007
whitelexi:

London has many girls, but 99% don rotten grin
Make i second that?
Re: London Is So Big And I Am Still Single: ! by whitelexi(m): 7:30pm On Aug 04, 2007
nana:

Make i second that?

Do u want to?
Re: London Is So Big And I Am Still Single: ! by nana(f): 7:33pm On Aug 04, 2007
Errr. . .nah.U're kinda right tho' but the estimate na wa o.99% ke.
Re: London Is So Big And I Am Still Single: ! by whitelexi(m): 7:49pm On Aug 04, 2007
nana:

Errr. . .nah.You're kind of right tho' but the estimate na wa o.99% ke.

In the estimate of the guilty, the innocent shall part-take grin
Re: London Is So Big And I Am Still Single: ! by nana(f): 7:56pm On Aug 04, 2007
Ehn ehn. . .am not partaking in this one o
Re: London Is So Big And I Am Still Single: ! by whitelexi(m): 8:07pm On Aug 04, 2007
nana:

Ehn ehn. . .am not partaking in this one o

So, indirectly or directly, u are saying u belong to the innocent few grin

Thats your take, just like everyone but the truth is far from that grin
Re: London Is So Big And I Am Still Single: ! by nana(f): 8:08pm On Aug 04, 2007
Yep. . .
Re: London Is So Big And I Am Still Single: ! by kboy2z(m): 1:01am On Aug 05, 2007
Peju when you become nana, You this girl self, I think i have to tell Nairalanders to help me out in this case, Don't know what i have done to you, You dont pick my calls and dont even want to talk to me anymore ,
Re: London Is So Big And I Am Still Single: ! by aloib(f): 1:05am On Aug 05, 2007
hahahaha, do u really knw her, or ure just messing wid nana
Re: London Is So Big And I Am Still Single: ! by nana(f): 12:58am On Aug 06, 2007
See me see wahala,Dude!why are u coming out here here to embarrass yourself na?I don't like it o.Do u think Nairalanders would help u out?
Re: London Is So Big And I Am Still Single: ! by marlet01(m): 12:32pm On Aug 06, 2007
@ Topic

Guy chill, It is like that even sometimes in Nigeria, I know how u feel but u just gonna exercise patient, and try and be free flowing with people.
Re: London Is So Big And I Am Still Single: ! by desgiezd(m): 2:32pm On Aug 06, 2007
@ Poster

Have you checked 10, Dawning Street, I hear say dem boku for there
Re: London Is So Big And I Am Still Single: ! by nana(f): 2:36pm On Aug 06, 2007
desgiezd:

@ Poster

Have you checked 10, Dawning Street, I hear say them boku for there
Hmm. . .i no go talk.
Re: London Is So Big And I Am Still Single: ! by Easybaby(f): 12:05pm On Aug 07, 2007
@post . . . you're not in london! tongue , . . , , . . upon london is big, you still single tongue tongue . . . . . , BTW , , . . are you legal entity in london? tongue tongue tongue
Re: London Is So Big And I Am Still Single: ! by jerrymania(m): 10:36pm On Aug 07, 2007
fank so 2 ! coz Port Harcourt is so large, i aint never got a b***h!
Re: London Is So Big And I Am Still Single: ! by CrazyMan(m): 10:47pm On Aug 07, 2007
You said you had lots of girls in Nigeria, then why not come back to Naija and take some of them to london sine it's so hard for you to secure one over there for yourself.
Re: London Is So Big And I Am Still Single: ! by InCarNav: 12:09am On Aug 08, 2007
go to church, go to club, go to Peckham, go online etc.
Re: London Is So Big And I Am Still Single: ! by nana(f): 10:50am On Aug 08, 2007
InCar_Nav:

go to church, go to club, go to Peckham, go online etc.
Abi o.
Re: London Is So Big And I Am Still Single: ! by frenchman(m): 7:39am On Aug 11, 2007
Any naija church in the south east will be a good spot for you, not only peckham. you may not get a good girl in the club, except you want opio.
Re: London Is So Big And I Am Still Single: ! by kboy2z(m): 12:53am On Aug 14, 2007
Easybaby, @post . . . you're not in london! , . . , , . . upon london is big, you still single . . . . . , BTW , , . . are you legal entity in london?

Easybaby abi na wetin dem de call u, I am not among those people that stays here without no legal entity, I am a student and have the full entity every british has, So if you wan with ur big mouth make u shift am go front small go talk to people wey no de entity ok,
Re: London Is So Big And I Am Still Single: ! by kboy2z(m): 12:55am On Aug 14, 2007
Meanwhile nana, i am not embarrasing myself they said wwe should have fun on the site so i am letting you know it's not too nice you not talking to me anymore,
Re: London Is So Big And I Am Still Single: ! by kboy2z(m): 12:56am On Aug 14, 2007
And thanks for all the replies, The posting was just for fun, I am a full abled man and i am complete, I have a girlfriend i am not single, Easybaby make sure you get that into your skull,
Re: London Is So Big And I Am Still Single: ! by marjson(m): 4:20pm On Aug 14, 2007
;d
Re: London Is So Big And I Am Still Single: ! by Easybaby(f): 4:31pm On Aug 14, 2007
kboy2z:

And thanks for all the replies, The posting was just for fun, I am a full abled man and i am complete, I have a girlfriend i am not single, Easybaby make sure you get that into your skull,

If you actually have a girlfriend and at the same time not single, why are you lying to us in the first place? huh? Anyway, you have right to say anything and we also have right to believe or not! . . . . . .cheers! cheesy grin tongue
Re: London Is So Big And I Am Still Single: ! by nana(f): 4:35pm On Aug 14, 2007
lol
Re: London Is So Big And I Am Still Single: ! by bluesky4(f): 4:36pm On Aug 14, 2007
someone likes to tell lies

admit it, ur SINGLE

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Dey Find E- Girlfriend! / Happy Birthday To All Those Born In July. / Hellow Guys..i M New Here.,kisses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.