Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

How To Root The LG V10 (t-mobile) And Install A Custom Recovery - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Root The LG V10 (t-mobile) And Install A Custom Recovery (971 Views)

TECNO W3: Was Unable To Root The Phone, Any Help / How To Root The Tecno Camon C7 - Easy And Quick / V10: LG Launches A Smartphone With Two Screens And Two Selfie Cameras (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Root The LG V10 (t-mobile) And Install A Custom Recovery by ArpitK: 10:43am On Jan 03, 2016
Rooting and installing a custom recovery on the LG V10, T-mobile network is fairly easy; I can guarantee as I've tried this on my LG V10. First of all you'd need to download the ADB Setup, and then you'd need check the oem unlock and the usb debugging mode on your V10. Now comes the time for connecting V10 with your laptop via a USB cable. Now open up the cmd and enter few commands mentioned. Now copy the TWRP recovery files over to the ADB folder. Your V10 handset will now boot into the custom recovery mode where you can get ready to install your SuperSU file. Reboot the v10 device and follow the first few steps to get ADB set up on your computer again. You’ll need to enable the Developer Options menu again. Don't forget to read the whole guide here http://techchomps.com/how-to-root-the-lg-v10-t-mobile-and-install-a-custom-recovery/ and also to share this post!

Caution:
1. Use this guide at your own risk, I'm not responsible if anything gets wrong.
2. Please follow the steps appropriately and chare your phone to sufficient level(s).
Adieu!

1 Share

Re: How To Root The LG V10 (t-mobile) And Install A Custom Recovery by docbindl(m): 1:23pm On Jan 03, 2016
The phone is not available in Nigeria... So what are we rooting.
Re: How To Root The LG V10 (t-mobile) And Install A Custom Recovery by zzzzy: 1:31pm On Jan 03, 2016
Greenhulk see how to root your dream phone. grin
Re: How To Root The LG V10 (t-mobile) And Install A Custom Recovery by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 03, 2016
zzzzy:
Greenhulk see how to root your dream phone. grin

Nice one.

(1) (Reply)

Root Most Lollipop Android Devices With Kingroot V4.8 Faqs Answered / NCC Crowns Glo The Best Data Network. / I Need A Fairly Used Infinix Zero. Port Harcourt Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.