Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,402 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

How Can I Invest My 100k This January? - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Invest My 100k This January? (36251 Views)

Business Ideas I Can Invest My 10m Naira . / Pls Help Is it Safe To Invest My School Fees On MMM? / Best Business To Invest My 200k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Invest My 100k This January? by Andre10(m): 12:14am On Jan 06, 2016
Pls can sumbody send me info about stockfish business at jandre594@yahoo.com
Re: How Can I Invest My 100k This January? by gametalk: 12:15am On Jan 06, 2016
I can not laugh
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
akuracy:
shebi I told op to carry Liverpool , chesam and Elzamalek straight for nairabet all of una dey call me names. now they have all won their game. na so 100k for just turn 800k tonight
Re: How Can I Invest My 100k This January? by shommans: 1:07am On Jan 06, 2016
Try this
DFCI - DOCTORS FOR CHILDREN INTERNATIONAL & 8dollarz.biz

Our Products

Direct Refferal bonus
Binary Matrix Commissions
CUG line
DFCI Reward
Product Revenue
Humanitarian services
Cooperative Society
Skill Acquisition
H. M. O.
Social Club

How does it Work?

How to register -

Go to 8dollarz.biz
Click on 'Register now'
Fill in the username of your SPONSOR
fill in your own username, password, transaction password, etc
Click 'next'
Make payment by paying into DFCI bank account or use ewallet from your sponsor. The cost of full membership is $19/N3,800. Registration with 8dollarz.biz is $8/N1,600. The Etisalat Sim+CUG activation fee is $5/N1,000. A personalized MasterCard from Stanbic IBTC costs $6/N1,200.
New Members are STRONGLY advised to pay the entire registration fee at once or pay for the registration and the Etisalat package (N2,600). Payment for the MasterCard can be made when there's a substantial amount to be withdrawn.
Your 8dollarz.biz website is created instantly.

After Registration, what next?

After registration you are required to tell as many people as possible about DFCI & 8dollarz.biz who you know will benefit from our products. You are required to register a minimum of 5 people to enable you take advantage of all the benefits available in 8dollarz.biz. In 8dollarz.biz $1 is equivalent to N200 (two hundred naira), regardless of the current exchange rate.

PRODUCTS/WAYS TO EARN

Direct Refferal bonus - Everyone you introduce to 8dollarz.biz who pay their registration fee of N1,600 will fetch you N320 ($1.6). So if you directly register 100 people you earn, 100 X N320 = N32,000 ($160).
Binary Matrix Commissions- The Binary commissions are paid via a 2x3 matrix system. There are 4 stages of the 2 by 3 matrix system. Stage 1 level 1 requires you bring 2 people. One will be placed on your left side and the other on your right side. Stage 1 level 2 means those 2 peole will bring 2 people each making 4 (or any extra persons you or your uplines bring will be placed under your first 2). Stage 1 level 3 means those 4 will bring in 2 each (or spillovers from you or your uplines), making 8 people. That ends stage 1. This 2x3 matrix is basically designed to serve as a feeder matrix, meant to activate other accounts. This 2X3 matrix is replicated in 4 stages. When any of your team members who were in your first stage finish their stage one, they will join you in stage 2. On completion of each stage you would have earned the following sums & incentives; stage 1 = $12.8/N2,560 (inclusion into the product revenue) stage 2 = $49/N9,800 (inclusion into the cooperative society), stage 3 = $490/N98,000 (qualification for a health insurance scheme), stage 4 = $2100/N420,000 (qualification for the social club).
Etisalat CUG - You will need to add an extra N1,000/$5 to your registration fee. This will get you an ETISALAT sim card which will be activated for the DFCI CUG. Anyone who owns this line can make free calls to everyone in DFCI (who's ETISALAT sim is activated for the CUG). There will be no need for out-of-pocket payment for thisCUG subscription fee. This is because every month 8dollarz.biz will deduct the sum of $5/N1,000 from your earnings to pay ETISALAT. The best part of the CUG is that you can make money from it as well. As long as all the people you have registered are plugging into the ETISALAT CUG, you will make $0.2/N40 from each of them through a 3X8 matrix system. Meaning that the first 3 people you registered into 8dollarz.biz will also be arranged on a table in multiples of 3. That is, as your personally sponsored members and their downlines begin to grow in number, they are arranged as follows; 3 in level 1, 9 in level 2, 27 in level 3, 81 in level 4, ......... and finally 6561 in level 8. You can earn between $0.6/N120 ($0.2/N40 from 3 people) to N350,000 ($0.2/N40 from 3+9+27+81+243+729+2187+6561 = 9840 people) per month for the rest of your life.
DFCI Reward- The actual amount paid to ETISALAT for your CUG monthly subscription is N500/$2.5. The remaining $2.5/N500 is again shared back to all members. Every member of your team (that is those who you directly registered and their downlines) will form another 5x5 matrix. Meaning they will all be arranged as 5, 25, 125, 625 and capped at 3125 (maximum number of team members you can earn the DFCI REWARD from is 3,905). This means that at the end of every month you will earn $0.5/N100 from the number of people that you have in your team. So if you have 5 + 25 + 125 + 625 (780) people at the end of a particular month, you earn $0.5/N100 X 780 persons = ($467.5/N78,000). You can earn between N500 (from 5 people) to N390,000 (from N3905 people) monthly as well.
Product Revenue - You qualify for this as soon as you finish stage one of the 2x3 matrix. The product revenue is a form of training opportunity offered to every qualified member of DFCI. These trainings include Computer literacy, fishery, poultry farming, paint making, snail rearing, etc. Each member will be debited different sums for 5 different trainings of their choice. There are 5 different stages of the product revenue. Payment for these trainings are made as soon as a member attains each stage of the product revenue. Stage one costs $5, stage 2 costs $12.5, stage 3 costs $35, stage 4 costs $100 and stage five costs $250. If any of your downlines qualifies for stage one of the product revenue (by completing stage one of the 2X3 matrix), they will pay $5 for the first training. $1 from their payment will be paid to you. When up to 5 of them have paid $5. You would have earned $1 X 5 = $5. These same people (or more) will also qualify to get paid $1 each from their team members who finish the first stage of the 2x3 matrix. The team members you earn from in product revenue do not have to be in your direct sponsored line. But when your direct sponsored team members start to earn from the product revenue, you are entitled to earn 100% of their earnings. You move to and pay For stage 2 of the product revenue when you have made enough money to pay for stage 2 which costs $12.5. You can earn the some incentives as you upgrade from stages 2 to stage 5 of the product revenue. They are; A laptop, A Car, A vacation and A House.
The Humanitarian Service is the contribution we make to the NGO, Doctors for Children International from our earnings. Everyone is entitled to withdraw up to 60% of all their earnings. 20% is saved up for their social club membership and Cooperative Society contributions. 10% is contributed towards achieving the goals of DFCI and the remaining 10% is left for the Admin of 8dollarz.biz
Cooperative Society - Everyone who is able to complete their stage 2 of the 2x3 matrix. Every member of 8dollarz.biz at some point will begin to contribute $100 towards the cooperate society. From this cooperative society members who have been active for upto 6 months can borrow up to 3 times the amount they have in their ewallet for private/business matters. The good thing with the cooperative society memberships is that members can also earn residual income as their team members contribute towards the cooperative society. This earning is arranged on another 5x10 matrix system. The first 5 members to start contributing to the cooperative will pay you $10 each. As the team grows (from your second generation and beyond) to 25, 125, 625 and so on you will earn $5 from each of them.
The Skill Acquisition is the same trainings given to members who qualify under the product revenue package.
H. M. O. - The Company is working currently to attach qualified members to several Health Management Organisations which will provide health insurance for members to be able to access Healthcare at subsidized rates.
SOCIAL CLUB - There are certain criteria members must have to be included in the Social Club. They are;
I. Buy the complete DFCI/8dollarz.biz membership package of $19 ($8 = registration, $5 = Etisalat Sim and $6 = Stanbic IBTC Mastercard) II. Be active by referring atleast 5 members and you must have atleast 5 active members have their own 5 members each. III. Complete the 4th stage of the 2x3 feeder matrix. IV. Give the DFCI Social Club atleast 2 months notice for hosting any social event of your choice.. $75,000 will be given to qualified members. $10,000 will be taken out for payment for food, drinks and entertainment to be taken care of by DFCI. The remaining $65 is given to you to spend as you like.

FOR ME, The ETISALAT CUG is a very good product for people who spend a lot of money calling a specific set of people monthly. As beneficiaries of this CUG they can call their contacts who also join 8dollarz.biz for free. This is done through a one-time registration for the CUG with N1000. As soon as they invite their friends and other contacts to take advantage of this CUG, money begins to accumulate in their website from which monthly earnings are made available for members to withdraw. From this and several other earnings, $5 is deducted monthly as the CUG monthly subscription fee.
Whatsapp group 08034418228.
Re: How Can I Invest My 100k This January? by Masky2000: 3:02pm On Jan 06, 2016
munex007:
You can invest in staple food with good packaging and customer relationship management you will beat the competitor in your area..

I developed a simple business plan with the following content

Executive Summary
Marketing Analysis
Financial Analysis
Operation and Management Plan
Risk and Mitigating Techniques
Implementation strategy

I also explain how to grow and diversify your earnings..

Send me an email if you need it (hdsolutions007@gmail.com)

Please send me an email on (adymask2000@gmail.com) I am interested in this, thank you
Re: How Can I Invest My 100k This January? by Masky2000: 3:13pm On Jan 06, 2016
dominusgai:
Hello to you, am gregory Akpomejeme Ileleji and i would have replied your post but i was banned when you put it up. I make budget friendly ankara bags and i am currently looking at exporting them. i have already made the contacts but i do not have all the finance for the minimum amount of goods they want. An investment of a hundred thousand will give you a one hundred and fifty thousand naira profit return in three months and three hundred thousand naira return in six months. If you are still interested in investing your cash in a good business, you can email me on fashiondominusnigeria@gmail.com and i would prepare all the necessary paperwork and give you a more comprehensive breakdown of your investment. i am also willing to show you my production center if you have the time to come to my end. You can also check my facebook page www.facebook.com/fashiondominusbagdesigns

This is good, can I do this as a part time, I am currently working and would like to do this as another sources of generating revenue. here is my email (adymask2000@gmail.com) thank you.
Re: How Can I Invest My 100k This January? by uscofield: 7:49pm On Jan 06, 2016
irumanle:
Not that easy as u thought bro.

i am in it that is why i gave this suggestion
Re: How Can I Invest My 100k This January? by dominusgai(m): 10:17pm On Jan 06, 2016
i sent you an email. i positively await your response
Masky2000:

This is good, can I do this as a part time, I am currently working and would like to do this as another sources of generating revenue. here is my email (adymask2000@gmail.com) thank you.
Re: How Can I Invest My 100k This January? by ajamuadedayo: 10:59pm On Jan 06, 2016
Thief
Pamelayoung:

Who are you?
Re: How Can I Invest My 100k This January? by Masky2000: 3:46pm On Jan 07, 2016
dominusgai:
i sent you an email. i positively await your response

Oh great!

Will check

Thanks
Re: How Can I Invest My 100k This January? by Emeth: 7:52pm On Jan 07, 2016
CircleOfWilis:
with 100k
yeah... Check diamond bank...
Re: How Can I Invest My 100k This January? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 07, 2016
stardragon:
forex trading

Well you can invest in startup companies or double your importation business as sell them online where buyers can get them faster than usual. check here www.flapmarket.com
Re: How Can I Invest My 100k This January? by CircleOfWilis: 10:49pm On Jan 07, 2016
Emeth:
yeah... Check diamond bank...
I need more explanations pls...how much will 100k fetch....
Re: How Can I Invest My 100k This January? by Nobody: 5:11am On Jan 08, 2016
AmeLonRo:
Read this books first or listen to them on youtube:

1. The Richest Man in Babylon
2. Wealth Without Risk
3. Rich Dad, Poor Dad
4. Millionaire Next Door
5. Think and Grow Rich
6. Mum Millionaire
7. Andrew Carnegies materials.
8. Acres of Diamond
9. Financial Self Defence

Thank me Later.
I am so getting these.. One of my resolutions 2016
Re: How Can I Invest My 100k This January? by dominusgai(m): 8:29am On Jan 08, 2016
hello, and good day to u, i have not received any confirmation of u seeing my email
Masky2000:

Oh great!

Will check

Thanks
Re: How Can I Invest My 100k This January? by Ndawe(f): 10:33am On Jan 08, 2016
Kindly send an email to claryecko@yahoo.com. Thanks
jeffcheddy:
Invest into stockfish retail business or Okrika business. Youll thank me later. Drop ur email n i'll text u what's involved... 100k is evn too much sef. Cheers!!
Re: How Can I Invest My 100k This January? by Ndawe(f): 10:42am On Jan 08, 2016
dominusgai:
Hello to you, am gregory Akpomejeme Ileleji and i would have replied your post but i was banned when you put it up. I make budget friendly ankara bags and i am currently looking at exporting them. i have already made the contacts but i do not have all the finance for the minimum amount of goods they want. An investment of a hundred thousand will give you a one hundred and fifty thousand naira profit return in three months and three hundred thousand naira return in six months. If you are still interested in investing your cash in a good business, you can email me on fashiondominusnigeria@gmail.com and i would prepare all the necessary paperwork and give you a more comprehensive breakdown of your investment. i am also willing to show you my production center if you have the time to come to my end. You can also check my facebook page www.facebook.com/fashiondominusbagdesigns

Hi, I may be interested. Kindly send an email with more details to claryecko@yahoo.com.
Cheers
Re: How Can I Invest My 100k This January? by cjay4luv: 10:53am On Jan 08, 2016
Please I need a company that produces sacks according to specifications in lagos.a company that can produce atleast 500 pieces per deal. You can reply here or text me on 07038513761.
Re: How Can I Invest My 100k This January? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 08, 2016
Ndawe:
Kindly send an email to claryecko@yahoo.com. Thanks
Which of the businesses do u need info on? Then i'll mail u
Re: How Can I Invest My 100k This January? by freemile2ru: 8:16pm On Jan 08, 2016
Use 2k to get 26k every week through dis betting techniques https://www.nairaland.com/2852319/invest-2k-mondays-withdraw-least#41791674
Re: How Can I Invest My 100k This January? by row2ray(m): 10:25pm On Jan 08, 2016
Invest in my fish farm, I'll be selling at the end of February.. I can give you 150k after sales.. your funds will go into feeds as your equity contribution. Your call... if interested you can reach me. Rovidltd@gmail.com. Only open till end of January.

Reason I'm offering... it will take some financial strain off me and allow me start my expansion plans. You can request my Facebook profile to see more pics of the farm

Re: How Can I Invest My 100k This January? by Ogborokiri(m): 5:27am On Jan 09, 2016
jeffcheddy:
Re: How Can I Invest My 100k This January? by Ogborokiri(m): 5:28am On Jan 09, 2016
jeffcheddy:
Re: How Can I Invest My 100k This January? by Ogborokiri(m): 5:30am On Jan 09, 2016
jeffcheddy:
Re: How Can I Invest My 100k This January? by Ogborokiri(m): 5:32am On Jan 09, 2016
I need it too Ogborokiri@gmail.com
Re: How Can I Invest My 100k This January? by Ayus34(m): 9:19pm On Jan 09, 2016
successking401:
can u drop ur email for me pls.i wil like to discuss further wit u
agroinvent34@gmail.com
pauldavid2001@gmail.com
Whatsapp contact 07032054765
Re: How Can I Invest My 100k This January? by Ayus34(m): 9:21pm On Jan 09, 2016
foriz4u:

pls make more light to this biz of urs I'm kinda interested
More of consumables, soup ingredients(spices),bevarages etc in more creative way
Re: How Can I Invest My 100k This January? by ubiR(f): 9:59pm On Jan 09, 2016
successking401:
i have interest in d honey and soup spices bro.pls help me with d necessary info
I sell pure, original honey at cheap prices. Contact me on maduorose@gmail.com or 08185493498,08030489521
Re: How Can I Invest My 100k This January? by dominusgai(m): 10:23pm On Jan 09, 2016
hello, i sent u a mail but am yet to recieve any acknoledgement of u seeing d mail
Ndawe:

Hi, I may be interested. Kindly send an email with more details to claryecko@yahoo.com.
Cheers
Re: How Can I Invest My 100k This January? by Brownzola(m): 11:25pm On Jan 09, 2016
I wouldn't know if uve gotten desired suggestion about the business. I am Blessing from Ibadan. A graduate of Banking and Finance. I just want to share with u a business idea. Its a business I'm currently doing. Since I've graduated I decided not to work for anybody. I started the business in my part three and till now I'm still flourishing in the business. U can meet me on whatsapp or call and let me show you. I know if I can do it u can do it as well irrespective of ur state. 07035071971 serious minded only.
Re: How Can I Invest My 100k This January? by kemfonjay: 6:34am On Jan 10, 2016
jeffcheddy:
Invest into stockfish retail business or Okrika business. Youll thank me later. Drop ur email n i'll text u what's involved... 100k is evn too much sef. Cheers!!
kemfonj@yahoo.com. Pls mail me. I'm interested
Re: How Can I Invest My 100k This January? by dominusgai(m): 7:43pm On Jan 13, 2016
bro, good day to u, i sent u a mail suggesting i bring d samples to ur office since u will not have d time to come to mine, but i am yet to receive a reply.
Masky2000:

Oh great!

Will check

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Meet The World Billionaires Of 2019 - Forbes (Photos) / Alakija Dragged On Twitter After Saying She Accepted Her oil well by "Faith" / Muhammadu Buhari International Market, Karu, Nasarawa State To Be Commissioned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.