Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Networking And Radio Signals - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Networking And Radio Signals (1598 Views)

X-ray Vision? New Technology Uses Radio Signals To Track People Through Walls / Good Sites To Learn Computer Networking / Best Social Networking Site In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Networking And Radio Signals by onimisi: 5:45pm On Jun 14, 2009
Hi everyone,is there an engineer in the house that can teach networking or provide useful books or links to learn networking and knows about radio signal.i will be very glad if someone could help me out. If there books available here in nigeria that i can read on networking and radio signals,pls someone should help me send the names of the books and if possible the authours to any of the following email:onimisi@ovi.com or onimisisaidu@yahoo.com
Re: Networking And Radio Signals by NAIJAVOICE(m): 8:27pm On Jun 14, 2009
Yes, what aspect of networking do you want to learn wired or wireless.
i am an engineer and i can take care of that and even more, just contact me on mobile on 07028105211
Re: Networking And Radio Signals by onimisi: 9:25am On Jun 15, 2009
Hi Naijavoice,i am glad u respond to my request.the part of networking i want to learn is wireless.But i will like u to tell me which is better btw wired and wireless networking and teach me it.i will call u soon to talk about it.i will like to know important books i can read. Have a nice day
Re: Networking And Radio Signals by onimisi: 11:19am On Jun 18, 2009
Naijavoice,pls help me with networking.i call ur number but it seems u dont understand what i am saying.telling me "killon sorĂ².this my phonenumber 07063416179
Re: Networking And Radio Signals by ckhelvin: 1:46pm On Aug 28, 2012
Hi onimisi, if u believe and knw u av a gud hrt of learnin networkin, while nt enroll in any professional courses on networkin...ccna,ccna,niit e.t.c....it payz bro..u gona learn more byond ur widest margin
Re: Networking And Radio Signals by yinkfad(m): 1:27pm On Sep 13, 2012
@onimis i have trying to call ur no but not going. I saw ur post and quit intresting. I would have love to put u thruogh on networking both wired and wireless. If u don't mind u can get me on 08038551924

(1) (Reply)

Light Bulb With 20 Year Life, Unveiled In America / To God Who Made Me: Mtn Musicplus Is Now Back...try It.. / Royal Regalia Of Uganda's Omukamas Proves Flat Earth, Dome And Electric Cosmos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.