Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,887 members, 7,828,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Open Letter To Olamide Aka Baddo - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Open Letter To Olamide Aka Baddo (751 Views)

Footballers Iheanacho And Ndidi Dance To Olamide's 'science Student' In Leicest / American Man Gets Attacked By Baddo Cult / An Open Letter To Mr. Seun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To Olamide Aka Baddo by Maximus85(m): 4:42pm On Jan 03, 2016
We all watched you from when you were that skinny struggling man working hard on the street trying hard to make a name for yourself and make a living. When we look at you today, we see a hard worker who believed he can make something good in life. We Love you. You are a role model to anyone who wants to succeed through hardwork. Thank you for representing the street. The street as you will say has indeed taken over but we want to maintain that. Those pooshies will do everything to take it bad. Na brain we go use ooo.

Patience is key Olamide, you are the hottest musician presently. My old mother will say “Mo like omo yen” you are accepted and respected by Nigerians. You respect the elders and give honor to whom it is due. We love you gannnnn.

My Mother said it is better to be cheated and you stay calm than creating a scene. Instead of how you reacted, you could have allowed Nigerians fight for you. You disrespected us your loyal fans. Think about it. Could you have handled the situation better? These 10minutes madness could have a very negative effect on your career. Don’t be afraid, we still dey your back like IKE.

We need to rectify what has happed before it gets too late bro. You are angry, mad, disappointed, felt cheated and all, do you think we don’t know? Ask Wande Coal, ask Burner Boy, they went through this same ordeal but they handled it better. Hard work pays. What you achieve through pain stays forever yours.

From my own small brain, I feel you need to do a public apology to those you had issues with and then you loyal fans and the general public.
As I dey write this letter, I dey listen to standing ovation wey you do with Mavin’s first lady. E dey banging for my head. Even if you felt been cheated, you should try hard to remain peaceful, it pays. Do you remember how many times R.Kelly was ignored by The Grammys? He kept hia cool and still very respected till tomorrow. You should be calm as well. Lil Kesh is the next big thing, please don’t create enemies for him. It may affect the youngman later in his career.

You are getting too explicit in your music, you can curb it and still make us happy. Lil Kesh uses languages bigger than his age and its disturbing. YBNL is a household name and we want to maintain it. Lets be more moral and peaceful with our musical colleagues. Jebure baddo. No one knows tomorrow.

and to Headies, please tell the public how the winners of these awards is selected to avoid this king of brouhaha repeating itself in the future. This is the third time this is happening.

I hope this letter will get to you, Olamide in peace.
Re: Open Letter To Olamide Aka Baddo by sauceTDA(m): 4:46pm On Jan 03, 2016
This makes sense..
Re: Open Letter To Olamide Aka Baddo by Elosky20: 4:51pm On Jan 03, 2016
wow
Re: Open Letter To Olamide Aka Baddo by Koolface4u: 4:54pm On Jan 03, 2016
Nice1 bro, baddo JEBURE

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Olamide Aka Baddo by bloomstar: 5:02pm On Jan 03, 2016
dah lil kesh is too childish.
please tell him also to stop using vulgaris words in his lyrics. it makes me sick
Re: Open Letter To Olamide Aka Baddo by Eleniyan15: 5:08pm On Jan 03, 2016
ShoroNiyen
abegi
#LeaveTrashForLawma #BaddoSneh
Re: Open Letter To Olamide Aka Baddo by masseratti: 5:53pm On Jan 03, 2016
Nice

(1) (Reply)

Man Charged With OWI For The Death Of Three Manchester University Students / Nude Restaurant To Open In London For The Summer / Don’t Cook With Fire On Sunday, Benin Residents Are Told

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.