Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,546 members, 7,837,093 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

I Have A New Blog On Skill Acquisition.i Don't Know Whether To Continue Or Quit - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Have A New Blog On Skill Acquisition.i Don't Know Whether To Continue Or Quit (571 Views)

Deeper Life To Graduate 355 Skill Acquisition Participants / Meridians Life Support Foundation Skill Acquisition Program / MTN Ad-hoc Staff,should I Continue Or Quit?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have A New Blog On Skill Acquisition.i Don't Know Whether To Continue Or Quit by count1to6: 6:47pm On Jan 03, 2016
Many people are looking for what to do. This is the reason I started this skill acquisition blog but now I do not know whether to continue or quit. This is the link to the blog please go through it and tell me what you suggest that I should do.
http://staphyskills..com
Please experienced bloggers tell me what to do.
Re: I Have A New Blog On Skill Acquisition.i Don't Know Whether To Continue Or Quit by toluxe0075: 9:41am On Jan 04, 2016
Op, you're very funny o, it's just like someone that just bought a new car and decided to come online to ask maybe he should Drive it or he should just park it at home and abadon it.
You've stated clearly in your post that you are trying to help people who really don't know what to do by telling them on how they can acquire skill which is a very wonderful step. Bro the truth is, you don't need anybody 's approval before you do what you have to do.
Re: I Have A New Blog On Skill Acquisition.i Don't Know Whether To Continue Or Quit by mokset123: 4:42pm On Jan 05, 2016
You are on the right track man. My advice would be you go out organizing trainings for skill acquisition in person and report the stories on your blog. I see you have the desire to bridge a gap and be a problem solver

(1) (Reply)

Ollyb Concept (bead Making) / Nigeria Police Salary Structure - How Much A Police Officer Earns / 9 Things That Will Suddenly Make You Feel Really Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.