Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Help A Brother,i Urgently Need Buyers!!! - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Help A Brother,i Urgently Need Buyers!!! (1379 Views)

I Need Buyers For 1000crates Of Big Size Eggs Weekly / We Need Buyers for Palm Kernel Nuts (photos) / I Need Buyers Of Soya Beans And Maize (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Brother,i Urgently Need Buyers!!! by Bsideboi(m): 6:59pm On Jan 03, 2016
Dear Nairalanders,I'm a corper recently posted to Rivers state, though I currently reside with my folks in Lagos.Back in camp I joined the Agro-allied section of SAED (Skill Acquisition.....) and made up my mind to practice all I learnt. Around early October I purchased 100 Broiler's with all my savings and brought them till full maturity...with the intent of supplying a large secondary skool for their End of year gifts to staffs but was disappointed as they contracted some one else. sad

I managed to sell of about 20,lost like 15 (Broilers are not strong birds).Now im stock with 65 matured broilers with no buyers in sight as the Christmas and new year celebrations are over.
I currently spent about 10k a week on feed and drugs (2.5k /bag of top feed broiler finisher.I'm confused and depressed right now cos I need advice from fellow poultry farmers on how to sell them of.Thanks for reading my long epistle .

Interested buyers pls Call me: 07035097935

Free delivery if buying all 65 birds at rate of 2800naira .Thanks im hopeful #Peace

Lalastic.lala
Obinoscopy

Re: Help A Brother,i Urgently Need Buyers!!! by MoonChildng: 7:28pm On Jan 03, 2016
I think since season is over ,why not contact eatery ,they always need Chicken.
They may not buy at your preferred price ,but you need to cut your loses ,the more you keep them the more they eat ....you keep spending more

1 Like

Re: Help A Brother,i Urgently Need Buyers!!! by Bsideboi(m): 10:12pm On Jan 03, 2016
MoonChildng:
I think since season is over ,why not contact eatery ,they always need Chicken.
They may not buy at your preferred price ,but you need to cut your loses ,the more you keep them the more they eat ....you keep spending more
Thanks, exactly what I need Right now ,the contact of eateries around Lagos.Care to help with some?
Re: Help A Brother,i Urgently Need Buyers!!! by BELEXYFARMS(m): 10:56pm On Jan 03, 2016
@Bsideboi, Where are you in Lagos?
Re: Help A Brother,i Urgently Need Buyers!!! by Bsideboi(m): 11:18pm On Jan 03, 2016
BELEXYFARMS:
@Bsideboi, Where are you in Lagos?
Victoria Island,Adeyemo Alakija street. Pls,What do u suggest ?
Re: Help A Brother,i Urgently Need Buyers!!! by Bsideboi(m): 11:46pm On Jan 03, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/2839145/chicken-pecks-buyer-coma-asaba Reading this thread ,my unsold broilers come to mind.I need buyers Oh.......have mercy lord.
Re: Help A Brother,i Urgently Need Buyers!!! by MoonChildng: 4:57am On Jan 04, 2016
Sorry been out of the biz a little while so am rusty ,but it doesn't have to be any of the big eateries ,walk up to as many as possible .
Alternatively speak to families in your area offer to dress the chicken and sell at a good rate .

Whatever you do don't sell on credit,you can make it cheap but selling on credit can be suicidal.

I thought you said you were in PH ?
Bsideboi:
Thanks, exactly what I need Right now ,the contact of eateries around Lagos.Care to help with some?
Re: Help A Brother,i Urgently Need Buyers!!! by tokan35: 4:15am On Jan 23, 2016
17 weeks point of lay pullets available, will deliver anywhere nationwide
17 weeks old broilers available for sale at agbara. Contact 09051384366 for more information

(1) (Reply)

Meet Chinese Brothers Who Run A 50,00 Snake Farm / Spent (old) Layers For Sale / Agriculture Investment Opportunities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.