Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,033 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Korede Bello Or Lil Kesh Or Kiss Daniel Or Reekado Banks? - (Pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korede Bello Or Lil Kesh Or Kiss Daniel Or Reekado Banks? - (Pics) (2026 Views)

Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] / Who Is The Cutest? Wizkid, Kiss Daniel Or Korede Bello (see Cute Photos Of Them) / Who Does The Bald Head Fit? Korede Bello Or Reekado Banks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Korede Bello Or Lil Kesh Or Kiss Daniel Or Reekado Banks? - (Pics) by MrBenSun: 8:04pm On Jan 03, 2016
In reality, who should have won the 'Next Rated' Awards at the Headies

Korede Bello :: The Godwin crooner has come a long way too with his hit track enjoying massive airplay for months, but considering the caliber of artistes he was nominated among, It's a no no. I'm not being biased as I am his #1 fan anytime, anyday.

Kiss Daniel :: Kiss Daniel! Oh my Dear Kiss! Ladies' delight! ..i can tell you that most people who don't like secular songs might not know who he is, but I'm pretty sure they like his hit track.i have this Deeper Life friend, he loves the song like 'anything'... lol..even my mom who seems to be against any secular song..one day I caught her humming the lyrics of the song as she was preparing breakfast. LOL!

Reekado Banks :: 'Mah negga!'...I'm actually a fan of the latest trio signings of the SMD...but hell no, that award shouldn't have been give to Reeky... Tho he's good..

To me I think the credit should go to Lil Kesh..simply because he tried, releasing those hit singles back to back..it's not like I'm being biased, but that's just how it should be

And feel if there's even bad blood between YBNL & SMD at all before the event, then the award should have been given to Kiss Daniel...

What do you think guys?

Re: Korede Bello Or Lil Kesh Or Kiss Daniel Or Reekado Banks? - (Pics) by Michellla(f): 8:26pm On Jan 03, 2016
Korede Bello

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello Or Lil Kesh Or Kiss Daniel Or Reekado Banks? - (Pics) by chuksbogus2001: 8:48pm On Jan 03, 2016
even Rikado banks knows that he no merit am.

#lilkish#

(1) (Reply)

Queen Eze Gold (Face Of Nigerian Angels)releases New Stunning Photos. / “I Had Categorized All Men As The Same Useless Idiots”- Actress Monalisa Chinda / Bloody H0t! Check Out New N*de Photos Of Maheeda – Don’t Open If You’re Fasting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.