Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,082 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] (49370 Views)

Actress Yvonne Jegede Begs For Toasters “please Come Back Ati Lo Ati De’ / Rapper & Doctor Cherry Entafield Asks Her Fans To Rate Her Boobs. See Reactions / BBNaija: K.Brule Kneels Down, Begs Fans To Vote Him Back To House, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] by TunezTV: 6:54am On Feb 02, 2017
Nollywood act, Yvonne Jegede has asked Nigerians to patronise recharge card vendors rather than buy from Banks that already have huge sources of income compared to the poor retailers.

She took to her social media to share a viral Facebook message that pleads with Nigerians to help support the poor buy purchasing their call cards from road side vendors..

Yvonne caption it with her own personal experience, she wrote;

"I have bought airtime for almost a year now by dialing my phone because I thought the stress has been taken away. Honestly, this message just made me have a rethink. What stress could be more stressful than the fear of unemployment? I know the stress has been taken from a lot of us who hate to scratch cards to recharge but I believe this message will touch someone just as it did mines."

https://www.instagram.com/p/BP8CcUoh7Nd/?hl=en

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2017/02/actress-yvonne-jegede-beg-fans-to-stop.html

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] by Pseudonymous: 6:57am On Feb 02, 2017
Well said!

Anyways, check my signature.

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] by Mikylopez(f): 6:59am On Feb 02, 2017
copied.... buh its true tho

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] by pyyxxaro: 6:59am On Feb 02, 2017
Yvonne if you can promise me you would hawk recharge card from now till October 1st

I promise to buy MTN 1k5 everyday from you undecided

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] by donfemo(m): 7:03am On Feb 02, 2017
There is a true message in this, Lets buy from the hawkers some people cannot make a living anymore. I am guilty of this but i see the truth in it

96 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] by blackCITIZEN(m): 7:04am On Feb 02, 2017
Touched my soul more than some Pastors preachings.

149 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] by Donexy16(m): 7:09am On Feb 02, 2017
So damn right..

12 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] by olaric(m): 7:14am On Feb 02, 2017
She's has a point.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] by Cornerstone2020(m): 7:33am On Feb 02, 2017
Nonsense!! we are talking of convenience, is it the only way you can help poor one's around you.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] by Nobody: 7:55am On Feb 02, 2017
undecided
Cornerstone2020:
Nonsense!! we are talking of convenience, is it the only way you can help poor one's around you.

85 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] by potbelly(m): 8:10am On Feb 02, 2017
Truth! cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] by EpicMaurice(m): 8:18am On Feb 02, 2017
OK so Yoruba be claiming Lagos state ba, but how come in Xmen:prigin of wolverine, when Logan and Victor e spoke I and dead pool came to LAGOS the language they showed the natives speaking was IGBO.
how manage. even the deadpool in that movi gbo while at Lagos.
can someone explain to me why.

modified.

could you guys chill out.
ah ahn.
was just kidding.
person no fit joke with una again.
is it because I did not put a big grin grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] by yungbillionaire(m): 9:03am On Feb 02, 2017
but na heavy truth she talk ooooh....even me wey i been wan start recharge printing business, a friend of mine in d biz discouraged me cuz he said quickteller is taking over tru diz banks....she really made sense

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] by CaroLyner(f): 9:07am On Feb 02, 2017
True cant remember when last i went out to buy airtime

3 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] by adonbilivit: 9:07am On Feb 02, 2017
and I intend to buy airtel 1k from first bank this evening when my BB subscription expires. mama chidiebere, Yvonne jegede just spoke for you. I go buy from u

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] by Sebastine1994(m): 9:08am On Feb 02, 2017
DEAR NIGERIANS
I am a Phd student researching nigeria. Risk is what most nigerians fear. They are afraid of what will happen after. Question like ' who will take care of my family if I die ' what would happen to me if I do it. I don't want to become a begger. These are what keeps most nigerians from taking risk. That is why no body wants to challenge the government. It is what makes nigerians docile.
Here in nigeria our children are the insurance Company we have. They will take care of us when we grow old. So how can such children afford to take risk? Nigerian can never die for nigeria. Their loyalty lies elsewhere.
But what if there is an organisation like a god father that then agree to shoulder the risk of every nigerian for a monthly fees. What do you think will happen. I will call them big brother. It will be both an insurance company and a brotherhood. Any member intimidated by the government agents should report.
Ordinary nigerians have nobody to run to when they are offended. They just swallow it.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] by Deeypeey(m): 9:08am On Feb 02, 2017
EpicMaurice:
OK so Yoruba be claiming Lagos state ba, but how come in Xmen:prigin of wolverine, when Logan and Victor e spoke I and dead pool came to LAGOS the language they showed the natives speaking was IGBO.
how manage. even the deadpool in that movi gbo while at Lagos.
can someone explain to me why
so what does this have to do with anything?

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] by ejosh4(m): 9:09am On Feb 02, 2017
Cornerstone2020:
Don't just post because odas are posting.....Pray to God that WHEN ODAS ARE USING THEIR SENSES DIS YEAR I SHOULD NOT BE FOUND WANTING.....Make dis ur everyday prayer and u shall see d tremendous change in ur thinking faculty....Good Morning

109 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] by Hundreddegrees(m): 9:09am On Feb 02, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Yvonne if you can promise me you would hawk recharge card from now till October 1st

I promise to buy MTN 1k5 everyday from you undecided

Shut the f*ck up!!

4 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] by olaolulazio(m): 9:09am On Feb 02, 2017
My bank account or her own?
Re: Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] by SalamRushdie: 9:10am On Feb 02, 2017
Good message but some of those women that seel airtime on the road can be rude for Africa
Re: Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] by chidekings(m): 9:10am On Feb 02, 2017
When vendors add extra money on their own

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] by IamBravo: 9:10am On Feb 02, 2017
Thoughtful

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] by owobokiri(m): 9:10am On Feb 02, 2017
She is making sense.. I have always thought of this. Nigerian banks who have tuned their female marketers into a horde of prostitutes while making a kill from every loan are now trying to squeeze the last kobo from the poorest of the society. The same way all these big shoping maals and co are threatening the small scale retailers
Re: Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] by Eledan: 9:10am On Feb 02, 2017
Her business!
Re: Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] by ruggedtimi(m): 9:11am On Feb 02, 2017
Most reasonable thing coming frm a nigerian celeb this year

9 Likes

Re: Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] by voicelez: 9:11am On Feb 02, 2017
She has a point but you cant help everybody. Maybe we should stop cooking too, to avoid restaurants from closing up

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] by dpete1: 9:11am On Feb 02, 2017
What a golden heart of you to say that! God bless u

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] by sathel(m): 9:11am On Feb 02, 2017
very interesting. income redistribution
Re: Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 02, 2017
she is right

sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kanu Nwankwo's Wife, Amarachi & Daughter Pinky Steps Out In Lovely Outfit / Plus-Sized Woman Twerking At Oritsefemi's Wedding (Video) / Toolz Oniru Flaunts Purple Hair, Boobs But No Hips In New Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.