Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

World Anointing Night Vigil Odm - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / World Anointing Night Vigil Odm (1664 Views)

Our Daily Manna ODM Fasting 2018 Starts Today, Read Today's Prayer Points / 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World Anointing Night Vigil Odm by akudinaobi(m): 8:21pm On Jan 03, 2016
How important is this one particlar night to us
Fellow our daily manner readers pls put us through
I want to know why I must fast
Re: World Anointing Night Vigil Odm by Goshen360(m): 8:29pm On Jan 03, 2016
I am what I am BECAUSE of His Grace, not by how much I try. It is not me, but Christ that works in me.

1 Like

Re: World Anointing Night Vigil Odm by akudinaobi(m): 10:55pm On Jan 03, 2016
Meaning
Re: World Anointing Night Vigil Odm by Goshen360(m): 11:02pm On Jan 03, 2016
Meaning, you don't need one night anointing vigil to do anything for you. You're already anointed and the anointing you received remain in you.

1 Like

Re: World Anointing Night Vigil Odm by akudinaobi(m): 5:52am On Jan 04, 2016
Goshen360:
Meaning, you don't need one night anointing vigil to do anything for you. You're already anointed and the anointing you received remain in you.

Hope u are fine upstair
ODM is organising a one night anointing vigil
And I was asking why must we fast for 21 days and you are here talking trash
Ndi mmadu
Who anoint me
Where and when
Mtcheeeeew

1 Like

Re: World Anointing Night Vigil Odm by Goshen360(m): 6:03am On Jan 04, 2016
akudinaobi:

Hope u are fine upstair
Ndi mmadu
Who anoint me
Where and when
Mtcheeeeew

Maybe you will be alone on your thread if you're going to throw insult at me. I don't tolerate that bro.

akudinaobi:
How important is this one particlar night to us
Fellow our daily manner readers pls put us through
I want to know why I must fast

1 - Your initial OP never mentioned anything about 21 days specifically except for just "fast"

2. I was addressing the biblical truth that, every Christian is already anointed hence no need for an anointing vigil which which you started the thread for.

3. Maybe nobody anointed you but if you are Christian, you don't need nobody to anoint you like the old ritual ways, you're anointed by the Spirit and when? When you are born again by the Spirit! It is not the old physical oil.

2 Likes

Re: World Anointing Night Vigil Odm by akudinaobi(m): 6:16am On Jan 04, 2016
Goshen360:

Maybe you will be alone on your thread if you're going to throw insult at me. I don't tolerate that bro.

1 - Your initial OP never mentioned anything about 21 days specifically except for just "fast"

2. I was addressing the biblical truth that, every Christian is already anointed hence no need for an anointing vigil which which you started the thread for.

3. Maybe nobody anointed you but if you are Christian, you don't need nobody to anoint you like the old ritual ways, you're anointed by the Spirit and when? When you are born again by the Spirit! It is not the old physical oil.

I got where you are driving at but
Our daily manna
A daily bible devotional reading booklet
Which am one of the fan
Not member
Use to organise 21 days fasting every year then at the end of the fasting being friday the 21st of january 2016 all folks will gather at tbs for prayer and breaking of the fast
Then my question is how important is this fasting
I expect those reading the booklet to comment and put me through not you that is a super christian who have never set his eyes on the book to start telling me about anointing that I carry
Fine bro I never wish to insult you and I will never do
Its early in the morning and monday for that
The first. Full week of the year
God bless your supernatural week of recovery your holiday lost
Re: World Anointing Night Vigil Odm by christemmbassey(m): 10:19am On Jan 05, 2016
akudinaobi:

Hope u are fine upstair
Ndi mmadu
Who anoint me
Where and when
Mtcheeeeew
d bro is saying, if u are a christian, you DON'J NEED TO FAST TO RECIEVE ANOINTING, You are already anointed by God's Spirit. Why do u ppl like insulting ur helpers?

1 Like

Re: World Anointing Night Vigil Odm by christemmbassey(m): 10:26am On Jan 05, 2016
akudinaobi:

I got where you are driving at but
Our daily manna
A daily bible devotional reading booklet
Which am one of the fan
Not member
Use to organise 21 days fasting every year then at the end of the fasting being friday the 21st of january 2016 all folks will gather at tbs for prayer and breaking of the fast
Then my question is how important is this fasting
I expect those reading the booklet to comment and put me through not you that is a super christian who have never set his eyes on the book to start telling me about anointing that I carry
Fine bro I never wish to insult you and I will never do
Its early in the morning and monday for that
The first. Full week of the year
God bless your supernatural week of recovery your holiday lost
if u want to recover anything, read ur bible instead.

1 Like

Re: World Anointing Night Vigil Odm by akudinaobi(m): 10:57am On Jan 05, 2016
christemmbassey:
if u want to recover anything, read ur bible instead.

Am reading ,am always reading it not like a novel but like a real life events
I just want you to stay off my back please
Mr christian
Re: World Anointing Night Vigil Odm by christemmbassey(m): 11:02am On Jan 05, 2016
akudinaobi:

Am reading ,am always reading it not like a novel but like a real life events
I just want you to stay off my back please
Mr christian
Ope its well!
Re: World Anointing Night Vigil Odm by Princewell2012(m): 10:28am On Jan 15, 2016
Goshen360:

Happy new year sir.
How is everything genarally?

(1) (Reply)

The Mystery Behind Hallelujah. / How The Teaching Of Paul Differs From The Teaching Of Christ (part 3) / Remember, The Battle Is Not Against Flesh And Blood (Stop Sleeping)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.