Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,546 members, 7,819,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Photo Of A Priest Kissing The Bride At A Wedding - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Photo Of A Priest Kissing The Bride At A Wedding (61387 Views)

Kiss Between Islamic Scholar & His Bride At Their Wedding Sparks Outrage (Photos / Excited Groom Steals The Show While Dancing With His Bride At Their Wedding / Air Force Officer Kisses His Bride At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of A Priest Kissing The Bride At A Wedding by willexyaho(m): 10:58pm On Jan 03, 2016
well done
Re: Photo Of A Priest Kissing The Bride At A Wedding by CaroLyner(f): 10:58pm On Jan 03, 2016
okay
Re: Photo Of A Priest Kissing The Bride At A Wedding by Rexphobia(m): 10:58pm On Jan 03, 2016
How can I delete my comment
Re: Photo Of A Priest Kissing The Bride At A Wedding by dipopooo(m): 10:58pm On Jan 03, 2016
undecided
Re: Photo Of A Priest Kissing The Bride At A Wedding by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 03, 2016
This one no real o
Re: Photo Of A Priest Kissing The Bride At A Wedding by Iyajison: 11:03pm On Jan 03, 2016
konji d folo hold d man na..................d niga gat help im self jor grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of A Priest Kissing The Bride At A Wedding by NobleAngell(f): 11:10pm On Jan 03, 2016
Hian! Father father I hail o. Hope that's a holy kiss.
Re: Photo Of A Priest Kissing The Bride At A Wedding by Sunofgod(m): 11:12pm On Jan 03, 2016
Its ok . . .so long as the oyibo priest is not kissing a little boy there,
Re: Photo Of A Priest Kissing The Bride At A Wedding by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 03, 2016
girlhaley:
This is not a kiss

Just a peck na grin

Lol
Not even a peck. The priest seemed to be whispering to the bride.
Re: Photo Of A Priest Kissing The Bride At A Wedding by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 03, 2016
girlhaley:
This is not a kiss

Just a peck na grin

Lol
Not even a peck. The priest seemed to be whispering to the bride.
Re: Photo Of A Priest Kissing The Bride At A Wedding by PromiseJonah(m): 11:14pm On Jan 03, 2016
Omotayor123:
Ahhhh ahhh shocked
Abeg make someone tell me what is happening in this picture... Cos I no understand shocked

you get brain?

No vex na ask I ask
Re: Photo Of A Priest Kissing The Bride At A Wedding by stevLegend: 11:14pm On Jan 03, 2016
Omotayor123:
Ahhhh ahhh shocked
Abeg make someone tell me what is happening in this picture... Cos I no understand shocked
cheesy
Omotayor123:
Ahhhh ahhh shocked
dem dey pray
Re: Photo Of A Priest Kissing The Bride At A Wedding by PromiseJonah(m): 11:16pm On Jan 03, 2016
Rexphobia:
How can I delete my comment

just soak your right fingers on fuel and then wave it at a flame of fire

The comment will just disappear like weliewelie. smiley cheesy
Re: Photo Of A Priest Kissing The Bride At A Wedding by ekwelive: 11:19pm On Jan 03, 2016
Towncrier247:
Na wa O.. Things are happening...
http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/01/hilarious.html
I guess DAT d supposed holy kiss...
Re: Photo Of A Priest Kissing The Bride At A Wedding by ezelous: 11:26pm On Jan 03, 2016
[quote author=meshacha1 post=41627233]How can you have genuine salvation that will guarantee eternal life with Jesus and grant you the grace to overcome sin, Satan and self? Please follow the following steps:
No Excuse, but admit it.
If truly you need God’s mercy to pardon your sins and give you grace to overcome them, then you need to face it by yourself and acknowledge your sin. Don’t excuse sin because everybody is doing it - in your church (even your pastors, parents or partners), in your family, in your place of work, etc. Don’t says, “Does that means everybody doing it will go to hell fire?” Yes, everybody can go to hell and God will still be righteous. Jesus said instead of you to be thinking how many will be saved, YOU strife to be saved NOW. Don’t excuse sin because of its popularity, it’s in person - you, face it. And sin is sin, either small or great, there is no difference, you just be sincere and confess it.
Psalm 51:3
For I acknowledge my transgressions,
And my sin is always before me.
4 Against You, You only, have I sinned,
And done this evil in Your sight
Make a Genuine Confession
Do you wonder why you’ve made several confessions of your sins and yet you still have guilt of those sins, you still go back into such sins, and your salvation is not certain or you find yourself going back into your sins? It’s simple: you didn’t make genuine confession. Genuine confession is not just using the name of Jesus, not answering alter call and so on. Take the next 2 steps that lead you to genuine salvation in Jesus Christ:
First Repent before You confess.
There are many fake confessions, but if you sincerely want to make acceptable confession, you must first repent. No need for you to confess if there is no repentance in you. Repentance is thoughtful realization of your sins and determination to forsake them. If you confess without readiness to forsake the sins you confess, you are simply wasting your time, and the sins will soon get you down. To repent is not to be sorry for your sins, if you are sorry without readiness to forsake all, you will have a sorry case and that is not a genuine salvation. Humble yourself before God now and surrender all.[/quote. Oh my God, I so much love this! God bless u real good. U just helped a brother.
Re: Photo Of A Priest Kissing The Bride At A Wedding by popesam1(m): 11:28pm On Jan 03, 2016
Bluette:
White and black. Rolling my eyes.
Beware of sand
Re: Photo Of A Priest Kissing The Bride At A Wedding by popesam1(m): 11:31pm On Jan 03, 2016
AfricanApple:
bride and groom looks like doll back baby ;-\
grin
AfricanApple:
bride and groom looks like doll back baby ;-\
Re: Photo Of A Priest Kissing The Bride At A Wedding by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 03, 2016
This people are alwys trnda portal catholics a bad in the society bt truth is, if u. Think ur religion is beta u dnt rily need2 paint others in a bad picture2 promote ur faith, cus at the end we are all aiming for righteousness
Re: Photo Of A Priest Kissing The Bride At A Wedding by Bluette(f): 11:41pm On Jan 03, 2016
popesam1:
Beware of sand
Thanks Jare.
Re: Photo Of A Priest Kissing The Bride At A Wedding by popesam1(m): 11:45pm On Jan 03, 2016
Bluette:
Thanks Jare.
Kotope smiley
Bluette:
Thanks Jare.
Kotope
Re: Photo Of A Priest Kissing The Bride At A Wedding by Ndeewonu: 11:54pm On Jan 03, 2016
iamfroshsylver:
It's not real jooor...it's photoshop

...because it has involved a Catholic priest?
Re: Photo Of A Priest Kissing The Bride At A Wedding by Rexphobia(m): 12:20am On Jan 04, 2016
PromiseJonah:

just soak your right fingers on fuel and then wave it at a flame of fire

The comment will just disappear like weliewelie. smiley cheesy

I see why you were kicked off a ship and a whale swallowed you... Kontinue
Re: Photo Of A Priest Kissing The Bride At A Wedding by ignis: 2:38am On Jan 04, 2016
Why is this rubbish on front page without any substantial source that it really happened?

This could me a movie or even photoshop. .... How sure are we that the man is a real priest as claimed by the op?

Seun this is 2016. Nairaland no get New year resolution ne?
Re: Photo Of A Priest Kissing The Bride At A Wedding by ojnnaco(m): 4:29am On Jan 04, 2016
This is more or less like a peck but I now wonder y the priest should do it while covering the grooms eye.
Nawaoooo
Re: Photo Of A Priest Kissing The Bride At A Wedding by mama777(f): 4:48am On Jan 04, 2016
this is not real even if it is,is just a peck.nothing serious
Re: Photo Of A Priest Kissing The Bride At A Wedding by talktonase(m): 5:14am On Jan 04, 2016
Sexytemi:
@ op, that's a peck n not a kiss.....but y is he covering the groom's eyes
hellep me ass quesiion oh! shocked
Re: Photo Of A Priest Kissing The Bride At A Wedding by bewla(m): 5:40am On Jan 04, 2016
giving her lesson how to keep her home
Re: Photo Of A Priest Kissing The Bride At A Wedding by Nobody: 5:56am On Jan 04, 2016
Ndeewonu:

...because it has involved a Catholic priest?

Even if it involves ogugu or sango priest. Does it look real to u in ur church mind?abi hw will a priest or pastor cover my face nd I will b thre standin like a dundee?
Re: Photo Of A Priest Kissing The Bride At A Wedding by eventsms(m): 6:28am On Jan 04, 2016
holy kissing . not a sin. papa deceive pikin
Re: Photo Of A Priest Kissing The Bride At A Wedding by spencekat(m): 6:31am On Jan 04, 2016
Pure lie

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bride RIdes On Horse To Her Wedding At ECWA, Jos Plateau State / Lady Wears Braless Outfit For Her Birthday (Photos) / Seyi Awolowo, Kiki Osinbajo, White Nigerian Hang Out Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.