Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

As A Married Man, What Will You Do If Your Wife Tells You This? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / As A Married Man, What Will You Do If Your Wife Tells You This? (1278 Views)

My Wife Had A Son For Another Man, What Should I Do? / I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court / My Wife Slept With Another Man, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Married Man, What Will You Do If Your Wife Tells You This? by Bekwarra(m): 10:37pm On Jan 03, 2016
I went to visit a friend of mine earlier today (Sunday) and because there was no light and his generator was faulty we went to the back of the house (a storey building) to gist and gossip (yes guys gossip) while waiting for the guy he called to come and repair the gen. After some minutes we heard some noise like an argument coming from the flat on the top floor. I asked him if it was from his landlord's apartment and he replied yes. I then said "the man come home?" And he replied "dem come do Christmas for Naija na". I was surprised the man was around because he stays in the UK and was rarely around. We were still discussing it when the argument reached a crescendo and we could hear the woman saying "Tunde mo fi Olorun bura ti ko ba je pe Segun ati Evelyn ti dagba ni, mi o ba na e baje (Tunde I swear to God if not that Segun and Evelyn (the children) are now grown up kids I would have beaten you to a pulp)". I was shocked hearing that from a woman to her husband of 23years according to my friend. He added that that's how they bicker anytime they are around in Nigeria that the woman is overbearing and has assumed a god-like status in the house despite the fact that the man is a hard man himself.
This made me wonder that is it right for a wife to say such a thing to her husband and if you are the husband what would you do?
Re: As A Married Man, What Will You Do If Your Wife Tells You This? by Laryne(m): 10:42pm On Jan 03, 2016
Thats their family issue. My wife will never say such a thing to me. No be everybody apollo go catch...

7 Likes

Re: As A Married Man, What Will You Do If Your Wife Tells You This? by okenwa(m): 10:45pm On Jan 03, 2016
It is not ideal for a woman to say such to a man, not withstanding the circumstances that led to the argument, men should never expect women to be pius in their speech, weather married or not.
Re: As A Married Man, What Will You Do If Your Wife Tells You This? by StefanSalvatore: 10:46pm On Jan 03, 2016
It's hw d man placed himself in d family, she has no ryt 2 say dat.

She dey mad??
Re: As A Married Man, What Will You Do If Your Wife Tells You This? by Ynotme: 10:50pm On Jan 03, 2016
Am 2nd to comment? na dia own
Re: As A Married Man, What Will You Do If Your Wife Tells You This? by Bekwarra(m): 10:56pm On Jan 03, 2016
StefanSalvatore:
It's hw d man placed himself in d family, she has no ryt 2 say dat.

She dey mad??
The argument was based on the issue that whenever they are around in Nigeria, the husband's family members are always trooping in to "clinch" the man and in her words "beg for money.
Re: As A Married Man, What Will You Do If Your Wife Tells You This? by MRBrownJ: 11:09pm On Jan 03, 2016
who knows what goes on between these 2 individuals?! if this man accepts such poor treatment from his wife, then so be it. nobody knows why she can say such foul words and the hubby is quiet about it.
Re: As A Married Man, What Will You Do If Your Wife Tells You This? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 03, 2016
Na mouth she get just as many women. So what happens if the grown up children aren't at home. Act if u get d ability and don't use children as excuse. The beating confirms the brutality of d marriage instead of mouth war

Well na dem knw hw dem waka dia journey reach dat level. So na sex by fight dem go dey do? Dem never born d woman weh go do me dat. I go kill her and hide her corpse.

1 Like

Re: As A Married Man, What Will You Do If Your Wife Tells You This? by cococandy(f): 11:16pm On Jan 03, 2016
It's not ideal for anyone to say such to their spouse. Husband or wife. It shows disrespect.

2 Likes

Re: As A Married Man, What Will You Do If Your Wife Tells You This? by lilmax(m): 11:22pm On Jan 03, 2016
I would have beaten you to a pulp

In my language it means maxwell please beat me grin

IRANU

2 Likes

Re: As A Married Man, What Will You Do If Your Wife Tells You This? by sisisioge: 11:28pm On Jan 03, 2016
grin grin grin At least, the prey is the other sex for a change. I wonder why the OP is so worried, were those have been the husband's words, there wouldn't have been a topic of discussion.

Anyways, it is kinda scary to hear couples promising violence. It is well.

3 Likes

Re: As A Married Man, What Will You Do If Your Wife Tells You This? by Bekwarra(m): 11:34pm On Jan 03, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Na mouth she get just as many women. So what happens if the grown up children aren't at home. Act if u get d ability and don't use children as excuse. The beating confirms the brutality of d marriage instead of mouth war

Well na dem knw hw dem waka dia journey reach dat level. So na sex by fight dem go dey do? Dem never born d woman weh go do me dat. I go kill her and hide her corpse.
The thing is the woman is thick and heavily built while the man is slim and of average height maybe that's why.
Re: As A Married Man, What Will You Do If Your Wife Tells You This? by Bekwarra(m): 11:40pm On Jan 03, 2016
sisisioge:
grin grin grin At least, the prey is the other sex for a change. I wonder why the OP is so worried, were those have been the husband's words, there wouldn't have been a topic of discussion.

Anyways, it is kinda scary to hear couples promising violence. It is well.
So that the prey is the male sex makes it right? It would still have been a topic of discussion if it came from the man because I detest marital violence with passion. But honestly a woman can never tell me that. Like Bekwarra people will say "she chop winch?"
Re: As A Married Man, What Will You Do If Your Wife Tells You This? by StefanSalvatore: 11:47pm On Jan 03, 2016
Family is family she cnt stop her husband's family members 4rm visiting

She should live wit it
Re: As A Married Man, What Will You Do If Your Wife Tells You This? by Bre(f): 3:38am On Jan 04, 2016
No adult human should lay hands on another adult human... I'm hoping that was just their pre-intimacy undecided
Re: As A Married Man, What Will You Do If Your Wife Tells You This? by cyprus000: 4:01am On Jan 04, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Husband,108, Wife,105, Celebrate 82nd Married Life (true Love) / Checkout This Difference Between Real Friend And Toxic Friend / Pls Urgent Advise Needed On How To Stop This Blood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.