Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,524 members, 7,837,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Migration To Lagos - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Migration To Lagos (1021 Views)

Innocent Chukwuma Flown To Lagos In Shorts / Need China To Lagos Shipping Service. / CAC Has Moved From Their Yaba Office To Lagos Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Migration To Lagos by Profwriter(m): 11:45pm On Jan 03, 2016
I'm a young graduate of biochemistry, from Ambrose Ali University. Single but saddled with lots of responsibilites, i am hardworking, smart and reliable. I currently reside in Benin City, but the economic life here is too shallow, i have done all i know how to do best, with little results, i want to enter into any of the choice cities in Nigeria, Lagos preferably to work and further my career.

I am a scientist, with a highly creative mind, i see through things, and try to profer solutions to problems, during my undergraduate days, i launched a research on the possible cure for HIV and cancer, did alot of theoretical paper work, but couldnt proceed due to lack of funding. I will be glad if anybody can be a blessing to me, i want maximise my potentials, and help put similes on the face of millions of people whose lives will be touched by works.

I can drive, i have a driver license already, i can also teach science subjects. I am also a little bit good with computers.

If there is anyone who can really help out, please pm.

God bless you.
Re: Migration To Lagos by Abariwiseman: 2:31pm On Jan 04, 2016
there alot of Lab. tech vacancy here in Lagos,
can you work with one of them?
Re: Migration To Lagos by Profwriter(m): 3:25pm On Jan 04, 2016
Sure, I wil be glad in as much it creates the much need opportunity i need to advance my career.
If you have any, please reach me via.
charlesmisheal@gmail.com
08107098143 whattsapp
Re: Migration To Lagos by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 04, 2016
Profwriter:
Sure, I wil be glad in as much it creates the much need opportunity i need to advance my career.
If you have any, please reach me via.
charlesmisheal@gmail.com
08107098143 whattsapp
Check the job section for drivers and teaching jobs
Re: Migration To Lagos by Profwriter(m): 8:24pm On Jan 04, 2016
Driving or teaching is not my main area of expertise, although i currently teach, i only added it, just in case, if need be, as the last resort.

My passion is in the lab, and i intend to further my career, although our country lacks sophisticated equiped research laboratory, i'll keep an open mind, start a job with the one nearest to what i intend to achieve in the future.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

7 Things You Need To Know And Do, If You Want To Get And Remain Rich. / How The Naira Fall Makes Salaries Worthless. / Business Ideas With 70k Start Up Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.