Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Just Write- Come In And Scibble Anything. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Just Write- Come In And Scibble Anything. (1072 Views)

Don't Just Write Articles For Fun, Write Them For Money Too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Write- Come In And Scibble Anything. by Divepen1(m): 8:22am On Jan 04, 2016
This thread is opened for you to freestyle any story. please only stories are allowed in thus thread. .You don't have to have a good theme or plot. You can stop midway. Essence. 1 Prevents Writer's Block 2. Creativity 3. Gives new story Ideas..

etc
Let's go.
Re: Just Write- Come In And Scibble Anything. by Divepen1(m): 8:45am On Jan 04, 2016
gh
Re: Just Write- Come In And Scibble Anything. by Bitterleafsoup: 9:10am On Jan 04, 2016
Getting in the elevator I pushed 7th floor, Only one other person in the elevator I smelled his scent(Creed) before I gazed at his dark chocolate complexion face. He was focusing on his phone typing away. He had a full beard trimmed to perfection, muscular shoulders and arms showing through his all white tradtional fit. My stomach got butterflies when he looked up and his brown eyes were surrounded by lushes eyelashes. I tried to look away but he already caught me looking.
"Good morning" he smiled white teeth as bright as his shirt.
Stuttered " Gggood Umm Good morning" I aimlessly started digging in my bag and it fell from my hand scattering on the elevator floor. We both bent down to pick it and bumped heads. The elevator door binged it was my stop.
"Sorry" he just laughed and handed me my Smashbox makeup bag, gum and tampon. I was so embarssed. The elevator door closed I was missing my floor and I was already late to my appointment. He quickly pushed the open button before they slammed shut.
"Is this your floor?"
I just nodded my head, clutching my bag and portfolio to my chest.
"Mine too who are you here to see?" He opened the door and let me walk in I saw him looking at my nyash in the
mirrored wall"
" Ms. Osagahe I have a 9:00am appointment, thank you"
" Really thats my secratary" He said shining those bright whites at me again.
"Good morning Sir" the receptionist stood up as we entered. "Good morning Misi"
She looked at me "Good morning can I help you"
" Never mine Misi" she is here for me. His hand was lightly at the small of my back " Right this way my office is the last door in the middle. I will meet you there"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Write- Come In And Scibble Anything. by Divepen1(m): 9:40am On Jan 04, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
Getting in the elevator I pushed 7th floor, Only one other person in the elevator I smelled his scent(Creed) before I gazed at his dark chocolate complexion face. He was focusing on his phone typing away. He had a full beard trimmed to perfection, muscular shoulders and arms showing through his all white tradtional fit. My stomach got butterflies when he looked up and his brown eyes were surrounded by lushes eyelashes. I tried to look away but he already caught me looking.
"Good morning" he smiled white teeth as bright as his shirt.
Stuttered " Gggood Umm Good morning" I aimlessly started digging in my bag and it fell from my hand scattering on the elevator floor. We both bent down to pick it and bumped heads. The elevator door binged it was my stop.
"Sorry" he just laughed and handed me my Smashbox makeup bag, gum and tampon. I was so embarssed. The elevator door closed I was missing my floor and I was already late to my appointment. He quickly pushed the open button before they slammed shut.
"Is this your floor?"
I just nodded my head, clutching my bag and portfolio to my chest.
"Mine too who are you here to see?" He opened the door and let me walk in I saw him looking at my nyash in the
mirrored wall"
" Ms. Osagahe I have a 9:00am appointment, thank you"
" Really thats my secratary" He said shining those bright whites at me again.
"Good morning Sir" the receptionist stood up as we entered. "Good morning Misi"
She looked at me "Good morning can I help you"
" Never mine Misi" she is here for me. His hand was lightly at the small of my back " Right this way my office is the last door in the middle. I will meet you there"

Wow... This can birth more story...
Re: Just Write- Come In And Scibble Anything. by joseph1832(m): 9:50am On Jan 04, 2016
lewd thoughts replicate
when these females flare their assets
my loins duplicate
Re: Just Write- Come In And Scibble Anything. by Divepen1(m): 1:37pm On Jan 04, 2016
r
Re: Just Write- Come In And Scibble Anything. by Divepen1(m): 5:06am On Jan 05, 2016
The sun wasn't up neither was time ready for him to leave the softness of his bed. But if he doesn't start at that time, there would be nemesis from ...
Re: Just Write- Come In And Scibble Anything. by Divepen1(m): 11:21am On Jan 07, 2016
For some weeks now, I've been training some guys on how to write fiction and I think we should not limit it to those few. So, I've written a comprehensive textbook to that effect. Else, it will be more of rambling. Despite the textbook, I have made plans on how every of my student will surely publish a book before graduating from the class. All you'll need is to get the books 1. Lite Fiction Help( tools, rules and exercises to help you finish that novel) on Okadabooks at https://www.okadabooks.com/book/about/10464 for 200naira( there are different option for payment). and 2. Lite Character Chart ( the best tool for building that unique character) at Okadabooks : https:// www.okadabooks.com/book/about/10465 for 100 naira. But if you don't have the means to get it on Okadabooks, I can send you the PDFs at the amount. All you'll need to do is to send me a PM in my box or email. So, your source of payment( if you are not on Okadabooks) will be to either pay 1. 300 naira to my Gtb account or 2. 400 naira etisalat recharge card. However, if you don't want to join the group but need the materials. You can still get the materials in the same ways I've stated up there. I'm also using this medium to tell you about my book ' The Unknown Shadow', you can now get it at https://www.okadabooks.com/book/about/10463 Class Starts: January 15,2016. But there's room for late Application. The students there are already enjoying the benefits. Hurry while there's still time. Only whatsapp, 07089578428
Re: Just Write- Come In And Scibble Anything. by HENSEXIE(f): 1:08pm On Jan 07, 2016
When she moved to stand between his knees,he had to lower his gaze to the floor or he would have been staring at her breast-at extremely close range.With another woman as attractive as this one,he might have taken advantage of the opportunity to atleast look.But this W̶̲̥̅̊α̇̇̇̊S̤̥̈̊ Ray's sister,Rays older sister,although Ɖά̲†̥ distinction W̶̲̥̅̊α̇̇̇̊S̤̥̈̊ lost on him.guessing the ages of women had never been one of his priorities.And N̶̲̥̅̊☺ matter what Edna's age might Βε̲̣̣̣̥,she looked G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡D̶̲̥̅.-Nike drew in A̶̲̥̅ breath-and she smelled great.How the hell W̶̲̥̅̊α̇̇̇̊S̤̥̈̊ he going to get through several months of sharing this small and stuffed cabin with her?Bumping into each other every time they turned around?He studied the laces of her Reeboks as her fingers pushed into his hair and decided he W̶̲̥̅̊α̇̇̇̊S̤̥̈̊ going to kill his G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡D̶̲̥̅ buddy Ray.

1 Like

Re: Just Write- Come In And Scibble Anything. by Bobolayefa(m): 11:52pm On Jan 07, 2016
Hey hensexie.. I'm liking this story.. What's the title please and more updates too
Re: Just Write- Come In And Scibble Anything. by Nobody: 2:28am On Jan 08, 2016
''Anna wait !, please I can't live without you''
'Really Drew? Really? That's all you can say?'
right, James is dying and all you can say is you can't live without me?'
'' What are you talking about? What do you mean James is dying I just...''
'Punched him!' she screamed
'No, that's not what I was going to say, I mean he just texted me a few...'
'You mean this text? (An outraged Anna flagged her phone at his face) I got the same message too, he's in the hospital Drew'
''Oh my God I didn't see it, I..."
'Of course you don't see anything, if you'd been able to see you would have at least asked what was happening before you punched him in the stomach out of your stupid stupidity'.
''Anna calm down I already said I'm sorry''
'He has kidney failure Andrew!
''What!
'That's what he came to tell me, that he's set for surgery next week in Japan,but now you've injured him and for what,cos of a simple hug?'
''He was going to kiss you,now don't deny it because I know what I saw''
'So what, its just a kiss, what harm could it have done?'
''It would have affected our relationship'' he replied calmly
'What relationship! you're my brother Drew you know we can't be together, nothing good will ever come out of it'
''Baby'' he said softly reaching out for her
'Don't touch me! Anna moved away sharply, 'and don't call me baby'. Just because we have feelings for each other doesn't mean we should act on it'
''So you finally admit that you have feelings for me". He said with dangerous eyes gazing steadily on her.
'Oh my God' Anna's heart pounded steadily within her,'how did I let that slip' she couldn't bring herself to look up at him' God please don't let him come closer' she prayed.
Re: Just Write- Come In And Scibble Anything. by OmaOgbodo(f): 12:47am On Feb 16, 2016
Hmm...interesting dangerous writers here on nairaland. Kudos to you all...
Re: Just Write- Come In And Scibble Anything. by donkross1(m): 9:13am On Feb 16, 2016
See writers oo cheesy. Y'all should turn these pieces into stories joor.
Re: Just Write- Come In And Scibble Anything. by Divepen1(m): 7:23am On May 18, 2016
donkross1:
See writers oo cheesy. Y'all should turn these pieces into stories joor.
I did ooo
Re: Just Write- Come In And Scibble Anything. by donkross1(m): 7:51am On May 18, 2016
Divepen1:
I did ooo

Invite us na.
Re: Just Write- Come In And Scibble Anything. by Divepen1(m): 8:44am On May 18, 2016
donkross1:

Invite us na.

I'm posting it in 9 days...
I'll call you

(1) (Reply)

Dust: A Short Story / Where Is The Guy I Married? 6 / My Mumu Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.