Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Nigerian Killer To Be Deported To Nigera Despite Never Setting Foot Here - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Killer To Be Deported To Nigera Despite Never Setting Foot Here (32284 Views)

Teenager Sells Brother To Ritual Killer To Pay Bride Price In Niger State / Nneka Obazee: Lesbian Meant To Be Deported To Nigeria Tries To Commit Suicide / Nigerian Dad Beats Son To Death In Dubai, To Be Deported After 10-Year Jail Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Killer To Be Deported To Nigera Despite Never Setting Foot Here by GurlFriend: 9:27am On Jan 04, 2016
Junior Bayode, whose mother is a Nigerian who is serving 11 years for manslaughter after a teen was stabbed to death is to be flown to Nigeria on his release but he insists he is British

He complained from jail that he will be deported to Nigeria, though he has never been to Africa.

Junior Bayode was 16 when he took part in the mob stabbing of Sofyen Belamouadden , 15, and was given 11 years for manslaughter in 2013.

Bayode, now 22, blasted jail chiefs over the decision to deport him when he is due to be freed in 2019.

His mother is from Nigeria but he was born in Germany and came to the UK aged nine months.

He wrote to prisoners’ paper Inside Time from Moorland jail in Doncaster that he is “struggling to understand” why he is being deported. He added: “I may not have been born here but all I know is the British way of life.

Mr Belamouadden teen was chased by a gang of around 20 youths from a rival school and stabbed nine times in just 12 seconds in front of shocked commuters in Victoria Underground Station in central London in the attack two years ago.

Five trials took place at the Old Bailey with 17 convictions resulting.

Bayode, of Streatham, South London, said the Home Office's “deport first, appeal later” policy was designed to hit migration targets “regardless of human rights”.

He added: “I have neither travelled nor been to any other country since I arrived in the UK over 20 years ago.

“My past, my present and my future is firmly rooted in British soil, hence why I am struggling to understand why I have been served with a deportation order to a country I have never been to - Nigeria.

"I was distraught when I read on the order that I can only appeal after my deportation."

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/01/british-born-nigerian-knife-killer-to.html

Re: Nigerian Killer To Be Deported To Nigera Despite Never Setting Foot Here by omooba969(m): 9:28am On Jan 04, 2016
Train a child in the way that he should go, when he grows up, he will not depart from it. - Proverbs 22:6

I don't think he would be deported to 9ja though. cool

FTC thingzzz again! grin nawa o

26 Likes

Re: Nigerian Killer To Be Deported To Nigera Despite Never Setting Foot Here by GurlFriend: 9:31am On Jan 04, 2016
He didn't remember human rights when he was killing somebody.

cc lalasticlala

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Killer To Be Deported To Nigera Despite Never Setting Foot Here by StefanSalvatore: 9:34am On Jan 04, 2016
We dnt need more psychopaths in our country

83 Likes

Re: Nigerian Killer To Be Deported To Nigera Despite Never Setting Foot Here by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 04, 2016
Why e come dey protest grin

It's just Nigeria and not hell where you belong.

In some cases though, Nigeria and hell are used interchangeably.

106 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Killer To Be Deported To Nigera Despite Never Setting Foot Here by oluwafemi113(m): 9:41am On Jan 04, 2016
Welcome to Nigeria grin

26 Likes

Re: Nigerian Killer To Be Deported To Nigera Despite Never Setting Foot Here by kevoh(m): 9:45am On Jan 04, 2016
omooba969:
Train a child in the way that he should go, when he grows up, he will not depart from it. he will not be scared of his arse been deported to Nigeria - Proverbs 22:6

I don't think he would be deported to 9ja though. cool
Comment duly fixed! tongue

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Killer To Be Deported To Nigera Despite Never Setting Foot Here by Lattop(m): 9:47am On Jan 04, 2016
Criminal

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Killer To Be Deported To Nigera Despite Never Setting Foot Here by Motherfucker2: 12:00pm On Jan 04, 2016
What's his name ??
Bayode ??
What tribe in Nigeria has that surname ??

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Killer To Be Deported To Nigera Despite Never Setting Foot Here by Empress2014(f): 12:00pm On Jan 04, 2016
Please we don't want him here!

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Killer To Be Deported To Nigera Despite Never Setting Foot Here by lasisi69(f): 12:00pm On Jan 04, 2016
U go hear am here

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Killer To Be Deported To Nigera Despite Never Setting Foot Here by chynie: 12:01pm On Jan 04, 2016
pls dont deport him

we dont need more killers

infact we (Nigerians) have rejected him

25 Likes

Re: Nigerian Killer To Be Deported To Nigera Despite Never Setting Foot Here by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 04, 2016
Well they should better keep their eyes on him.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Killer To Be Deported To Nigera Despite Never Setting Foot Here by Amethyst1(f): 12:01pm On Jan 04, 2016
Wise judges, they know deporting him to Nigeria is tantamount to life imprisonment sentence. cheesy cheesy cheesy

26 Likes

Re: Nigerian Killer To Be Deported To Nigera Despite Never Setting Foot Here by emmanuel596(m): 12:02pm On Jan 04, 2016
?
Re: Nigerian Killer To Be Deported To Nigera Despite Never Setting Foot Here by CaroLyner(f): 12:02pm On Jan 04, 2016
are we safe?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Killer To Be Deported To Nigera Despite Never Setting Foot Here by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 04, 2016
He has just been served a severe punishment.
Is life might be worth living more in a UK jail at the moment.
This is not to pull down Nigeria permanently because there is hope.
Re: Nigerian Killer To Be Deported To Nigera Despite Never Setting Foot Here by ZipporahElla(f): 12:03pm On Jan 04, 2016
;DWelcome home boy, come meet real thugs

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Killer To Be Deported To Nigera Despite Never Setting Foot Here by Chanchit: 12:03pm On Jan 04, 2016
I just dey shake my head for this guy,you better beg them to change you sentence to life imprisonment.

21 Likes

Re: Nigerian Killer To Be Deported To Nigera Despite Never Setting Foot Here by LOVEGINO(m): 12:04pm On Jan 04, 2016
As per Naija na dumbing grown. Make we dey watch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Killer To Be Deported To Nigera Despite Never Setting Foot Here by blazetitov: 12:04pm On Jan 04, 2016
No oooo. He is a British citizen of Nigerian parents. They should transfer him to Guatanamo or Somalia. We have enough problems on our hands already. Assuming the silly boy just won Olympic Gold for the UK , they wont be talking of deporting him.

28 Likes

Re: Nigerian Killer To Be Deported To Nigera Despite Never Setting Foot Here by Demmocrats(m): 12:04pm On Jan 04, 2016
Chai, so in there mind they think deporting him to Nigeria is worst than Jail, chai see how Nigeria has been relegated to the grounds.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Killer To Be Deported To Nigera Despite Never Setting Foot Here by heniford(m): 12:04pm On Jan 04, 2016
grin bonga!! U go see gang for naija sha na gangster u go confirm am here welcome!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Killer To Be Deported To Nigera Despite Never Setting Foot Here by bigboss80s(m): 12:04pm On Jan 04, 2016
He is welcome. I suppose when he commited he crime his mother was an illegal alien.
Re: Nigerian Killer To Be Deported To Nigera Despite Never Setting Foot Here by 100ksalescom(m): 12:04pm On Jan 04, 2016
Leave THRASH for LAWMA cheesy
Re: Nigerian Killer To Be Deported To Nigera Despite Never Setting Foot Here by Mutuwa(m): 12:05pm On Jan 04, 2016
ZipporahElla:
;DWelcome home boy, come meet real thugs

i tell you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Killer To Be Deported To Nigera Despite Never Setting Foot Here by pat077: 12:05pm On Jan 04, 2016
send him to sambisa, that is where he belongs.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Killer To Be Deported To Nigera Despite Never Setting Foot Here by josite: 12:05pm On Jan 04, 2016
Nigeria will reject this criminal who luckily knows he should be everywhere but Nigeria.omo ale,omo ofo.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Killer To Be Deported To Nigera Despite Never Setting Foot Here by 5starmilitant: 12:06pm On Jan 04, 2016
Welcome to Nigeria, bariga goons will need you now grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Killer To Be Deported To Nigera Despite Never Setting Foot Here by Liveair: 12:06pm On Jan 04, 2016
And where is his father from?
If he is German then the idiot of a boy should be sent there.
Oh...his mothers nationality is now more preferable to his fathers? Just because its Nigeria?

Our government must resist this British madness promptly.

25 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Rapes Only Daughter, 15, For Three Years / Nigerian Boy Raped In School By Indian School Teacher (video) / Man Attempts Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.