Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Mikel Pelted With Urine ! - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Mikel Pelted With Urine ! (1548 Views)

Nigerian Sports Award: Mikel Named Sports Man Of The Year / Man U Lost Mikel & Replaced Him With Carrick/anderson, Did They Realy Loose? / Mikel Obi Will Seat At The Bench Next Season All Through (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mikel Pelted With Urine ! by bigfather(m): 6:03am On Jun 15, 2009
CHELSEA midfielder, John Obi Mikel could be thrown out of Nigeria's World Cup campaign after being pelted with bottles of urine by angry fans during the Super Eagles' 2010 World Cup qualifier against the Harambee Stars of Kenya in Abuja.

According to the News of the World, the fans were furious that the Chelsea midfielder failed to show up for the Eagles' recent two friendlies.

While Mikel and Everton defender, Joseph Yobo were excused from the Republic of Ireland friendly two weeks ago due to their clubs' involvement in the English FA Cup, both claimed they did not have the right visa to face France. They were both left out of the qualifier against Kenya with Olympique Marseille defender, Taye Taiwo, where Mikel, 22, was hit by plastic bottles of urine as he watched the game from the VIP stand, sitting alongside Yobo.
Re: Mikel Pelted With Urine ! by oyinda3(f): 6:06am On Jun 15, 2009
goodness gracious
I also heard that some guy went and committed suicide after he lost a bet on a soccer game.
crazy ppl
Re: Mikel Pelted With Urine ! by chidichris(m): 8:40am On Jun 15, 2009
wonderful, i even heard that yar adua slapped mikel in a night club for dancing with his(yar adua's) girl friend.
wow! they even said yobo did not honour the match because he sneaked out with goodluck jonathan's wife.
i learnt that taiwo was found hiding in obj's bed room with the house girl.
the news of the world said martins was dating obama's wife and that was why his club went for relegation.
from the look of things, is like mikel is set to join enyimba fc of aba on a free transfer.

PLS MORE HEARSAY
Re: Mikel Pelted With Urine ! by switch47(m): 8:41am On Jun 15, 2009
Mikel shoud thank God it wasnt acid mixed with human waste. the guy should grow up and learn, if not DOOM!! grin grin
MIKEL IS FINISHED!!

oya  chidi chris  nna  start to dey defend   grin grin grin
Re: Mikel Pelted With Urine ! by chidichris(m): 8:51am On Jun 15, 2009
i even wish it was acid but the big question here is, will that change ur miserable life? a dead mikel is more useful than a living switch, do u agree with that? remember he has a very big insurance that the family can live on but living or dead, ur family are in pains over u.
Re: Mikel Pelted With Urine ! by switch47(m): 9:01am On Jun 15, 2009
chidichris:

i even wish it was acid but the big question here is, will that change ur miserable life? a dead mikel is more useful than a living switch, do u agree with that? remember he has a very big insurance that the family can live on but living or dead, ur family are in pains over u.
  Guy, Ouch  he pain me ooooo!!  but is that all you have got?? Switch is just a user name- it has no personality attached to it and none to defend!!  grin grin you have no idea man, grin  MIKEL is a Mumu , he enjoys DRUNK DRIVING and spending on prostitutes and fast cars, by the time he ruins himself with his stupid youthfull idiocy, i will house and feed the two of you!! have you heard? you mean they have not told you. CHELSEA go soon sell mikel to Newcastle grin  Mikel has died finish. grin water wey dem take wash nyansh na waste of time. because nyansh na nyansh and nyash must to smell!!
Re: Mikel Pelted With Urine ! by chidichris(m): 9:52am On Jun 15, 2009
the post above represents the voice of a frustrated camel.
if u are waiting to house mikel, it means u will have a lot of ppl to huose including bill gate and abramovic the chelsea owner. in fact, expend ur house as obama and bush will also be in ur house.
Re: Mikel Pelted With Urine ! by switch47(m): 1:19pm On Jun 15, 2009
@chidichris
     If you see carmel, you go know am?? OTONDO!! grin grin  i may consider buying the whole chelsea in the future, all i need is the right amount of money maybe in the next 2 years (you wont understand) then Mikel will be at my service grin grin grin
Re: Mikel Pelted With Urine ! by dayokanu(m): 1:41pm On Jun 15, 2009
the post above represents the voice of a frustrated camel.
if u are waiting to house mikel, it means u will have a lot of ppl to huose including bill gate and abramovic the chelsea owner. in fact, expend ur house as obama and bush will also be in ur house.

From years of fellating on camels i trust you to know how a frustrated one sounds

For all the PA work you do for Mikel you still go to cyber cafe

Mikel knows animals cant use a laptop
Re: Mikel Pelted With Urine ! by FBS: 2:01pm On Jun 15, 2009
@chidicris, you speak well. good work. 50 gbosas for you.
Re: Mikel Pelted With Urine ! by switch47(m): 2:09pm On Jun 15, 2009
dayokanu:

From years of fellating on camels i trust you to know how a frustrated one sounds

You sure say the guy fit comprehend your post?? does he know what fellating means-------a guy who attacked another praising obi, mistaken it for an insult on his demi-god(obi) because he could not understand/comprehend it. please break it down or the guy fit mistake am for compliment o!! grin grin

@FSB
You have started associating with animals of instinct how? the converstion below proves Chidichris has got issues!! you can confirm from mykali. Chidichris is an accident waiting to happen!! he is an alien from outter planet!! wait till he directs his curses on your whole generation. check his last posts to see how he foolishly justifies that starting with mykali's innocent statement

Mykali wrote- Mikel knows that he is being played out of his natural position at DM. But he also knows that is the only position that guarantees him playing time. If he ever decides to play a different wing. He'll wed the bench.

CHIDICHRIS - @mykali,
i ve always known that fools operate in public forums like this but i never know that this level of imbecility is still in operation in this jet age.
do u think chelsea is a place of trials? do u think mikel owns himself in chelsea? do u think in such big clubs with big coaches a player has a say in where he wants to play?
pls attach urself to the nearest zoo bcs u have falling below human beings.
will ur mother be a dm or am if she finds herself in chelsea?
is ur father attack minded of defensive in his football carrear?
if u are not a client with yaba mental hospital yet, u must be living dangeriously.
Re: Mikel Pelted With Urine ! by chidichris(m): 2:13pm On Jun 15, 2009
If you see carmel, you go know am?? OTONDO!! Grin Grin  i may consider buying the whole chelsea in the future, all i need is the right amount of money maybe in the next 2 years (you wont understand) then Mikel will be at my service

swi swi,
get urself some maleria tablets. i know mosquitoos can be frustrating. u want to buy chelsea and in two years then mikel will play for u.
with ur point above, it means world health organisation is not doing anything about the menacing of maleria in africa.
brother, u can use local herbs before this things gets out of hands. with maleria infested brains and the resultant dreams, buying aso rock is never a big deal with u.

pls help tell the other american slave(dayoidiot) that home is becoming ok with huricane likely come again in the usa. no matter how useless he has become, his parents are ready to welcome him back as was the case of the prodigal son in the bible.
Re: Mikel Pelted With Urine ! by switch47(m): 2:18pm On Jun 15, 2009
dayokanu:

You sure say the guy fit comprehend your post?? does he know what fellating means-------a guy who attacked another praising obi, mistaken it for an insult on his demi-god(obi) because he could not understand/comprehend it. please break it down or the guy fit mistake am for compliment o!! grin grin

@FSB
You have started associating with animals of instinct how? the converstion below proves Chidichris has got issues!! you can confirm from mykali. Chidichris is an accident waiting to happen!! he is an alien from outter planet!! wait till he directs his curses on your whole generation. check his last posts to see how he foolishly justifies that starting with mykali's innocent statement

Mykali wrote- Mikel knows that he is being played out of his natural position at DM. But he also knows that is the only position that guarantees him playing time. If he ever decides to play a different wing. He'll wed the bench.

CHIDICHRIS - @mykali,
i ve always known that fools operate in public forums like this but i never know that this level of imbecility is still in operation in this jet age.
do u think chelsea is a place of trials? do u think mikel owns himself in chelsea? do u think in such big clubs with big coaches a player has a say in where he wants to play?
if u are not a client with yaba mental hospital yet, u must be living dangeriously.

NO NORMAL/SAME HUMAN will react like that-------- THE GUY don crase finish!! grin grin grin
Re: Mikel Pelted With Urine ! by FBS: 3:37pm On Jun 15, 2009
switch47:

@FSB
   You have started associating with animals of instinct   how?  the converstion below proves Chidichris has got issues!! you can confirm from mykali.   Chidichris is an accident waiting to happen!! he is an alien from outter planet!! wait till he directs his curses on your whole generation. check his last posts to see how he foolishly justifies that starting with mykali's innocent statement
he won't dare do that.
watch ya mouth and don't ever talk about my generation again. understood? now take that back.
Re: Mikel Pelted With Urine ! by switch47(m): 3:41pm On Jun 15, 2009
FBS:

watch ya mouth and don't ever talk about my generation again. understood?

Has it ever been in my style to direct insults to people's parents?  or do you lack the abiltity to COMPREHEND posts like the chidichris whom you seek to support?? grin grin  READ my post again- know the truth and be set free.  CHIDICHRIS IS IN THE HABIT OF INSULTING PEOPLES PARENTS- THAT EXACTLY WAS MY POINT!! or i don insult person papa b4 for hia?? omo Fbs we have come a long way nothing to take back. or you be slave trade?? grin grin

@FSB
   You have started associating with animals of instinct   how?  the converstion below proves Chidichris has got issues!! you can confirm from mykali.   Chidichris is an accident waiting to happen!! he is an alien from outter planet!! wait till he directs his curses on your whole generation. check his last posts to see how he foolishly justifies that starting with mykali's innocent statement

Mykali   wrote-  Mikel knows that he is being played out of his natural position at DM. But he also knows that is the only position that guarantees him playing time. If he ever decides to play a different wing. He'll wed the bench.

CHIDICHRIS  -    @mykali,

NO NORMAL/SAME HUMAN will react like that--------  THE GUY don crase finish!!
Re: Mikel Pelted With Urine ! by biola44: 4:14pm On Jun 15, 2009
i know i cant regret joinin dis forum cos of d way pple leave d topics n attack one another is just 2 sweet, it makes NL sweet, i'm lovin it, no dull moment on NL cool
Re: Mikel Pelted With Urine ! by deb(m): 4:51pm On Jun 15, 2009
wonderful, i even heard that yar adua slapped mikel in a night club for dancing with his(yar adua's) girl friend.
wow! they even said yobo did not honour the match because he sneaked out with goodluck jonathan's wife.
i learnt that taiwo was found hiding in obj's bed room with the house girl.
the news of the world said martins was dating obama's wife and that was why his club went for relegation.
from the look of things, is like mikel is set to join enyimba fc of aba on a free transfer.

PLS MORE HEARSAY

ehn! wonders shall never end shocked shocked shocked
Re: Mikel Pelted With Urine ! by tkb417(m): 5:00pm On Jun 15, 2009
The dude was lucky he wasnt sprayed with acid
Re: Mikel Pelted With Urine ! by philip0906(m): 11:03am On Jun 16, 2009
tkb417:

The dude was lucky he wasnt sprayed with acid

cos he did not come 2 manchester united? grin grin
Re: Mikel Pelted With Urine ! by switch47(m): 11:37am On Jun 16, 2009
mikel is a stupid boy!! :d
Re: Mikel Pelted With Urine ! by dayokanu(m): 1:36pm On Jun 16, 2009
with ur point above, it means world health organisation is not doing anything about the menacing of maleria in africa.

GBOSA!!! AK 47 Dude go back and complete Primary sch

brother, u can use local herbs before this things gets out of hands. with maleria infested brains and the resultant dreams, buying aso rock is never a big deal with u.
Another one Pls can anyone understand what this guy is trying to say?

pls help tell the other american slave(dayoidiot) that home is becoming ok with huricane likely come again in the usa. no matter how useless he has become, his parents are ready to welcome him back as was the case of the prodigal son in the bibl

Being a slave in America is far better than Fellating on Camels and Mikel alternately
Re: Mikel Pelted With Urine ! by eyonigger(m): 2:44pm On Jun 16, 2009
I just wonder what some people gain/profit from insulting each other, most especially those that are suppose to be moderating derailing threads such as this. Oma se oo!! undecided cry
Re: Mikel Pelted With Urine ! by switch47(m): 7:40pm On Jun 16, 2009
dayokanu:

GBOSA!!! AK 47 Dude go back and complete Primary sch
Another one Pls can anyone understand what this guy is trying to say?

Being a slave in America is far better than Fellating on Camels and Mikel alternately
    grin grin grin  Chidichris deserve the nobel prize for idiocy and illiteracy!! grin grin but then his inadequacy ALA @mind your language@ has been very entertaining HIS POSTS are ALWAYS LIKE COMEDY, even when he thinks he is throwing insults grin grin
Re: Mikel Pelted With Urine ! by komekn(m): 8:35pm On Jun 16, 2009
Assumption has never resulted in fact, assumption based on negative sentimentality is simply foolish.

It’s good that we all have a good degree of anonymity in this forum, however that doesn’t mean what I am saying is not true because it is not officially substantiated. I can assure you it will be officially denied.

We know that government administration/management is generally, in fact it is intrinsically corrupt and incompetent, why should the NFA, sports ministry be any different, (look coach were dem appoint). When the English FA organise a match it’s the officials that carry out the arrangements visa, hotels, transport and other logistics. Not so with the NFA it’s close to every man for himself, people do not know the amount of rubbish you swallow because you want to play for the country you love.

A number of Nigerian players have EEC passports or have existing valid euro visa’s, as a result could make it to St Etienne, the NFA‘s, administration is abysmal. Yobo was in the midst of a full season of engagements and was asked to arrange his visa, i.e. collect visa and meet up for the France friendly, with less than two weeks notice. Result could not meet the formalities and was unable to get a visa for the France friendly, it’s more or less the same with Mikel.

Will any NFA officials admit to incompetence no, but will imply by not coming clean that players refused to turn up. In a sense misleading the whole nation, believe the NFA is riddled with corruption wilful administrative negligence and incompetence; everybody just wants to chop at any cost, by any means possible.

So can people open eye and stop giving these guys who sacrificially play for their country unnecessary and unjustified grief and abuse, pelting them with urine totally not right. sad shocked sad shocked sad shocked sad shocked sad shocked sad shocked sad shocked sad shocked sad shocked sad shocked sad shocked sad shocked sad shocked sad shocked sad
Re: Mikel Pelted With Urine ! by jalether(m): 10:11pm On Jun 16, 2009
Chidicris, you are just wasting your time, you have been defending mikel for a while now (not saying it's a bad thing)

but has it yielded any result, bottomline you can defend the kid from now till enternity and its still not gonna make a

difference. if mikel was on this forum, he would have given up himself grin
Re: Mikel Pelted With Urine ! by sowura(m): 5:49pm On Jun 17, 2009
switch47:

Mikel shoud thank God it wasnt acid mixed with human waste. the guy should grow up and learn, if not DOOM!! grin grin
MIKEL IS FINISHED!!

oya chidi chris nna start to dey defend grin grin grin

why are you making Mikel the scape goat, afterall i dont hear ppl condemning Taiye taiwo, Ogbuke and others when they fail to make super eagles matches. Even Yaradua has failed on his promise to deliver several times talk more of mikel. Who will break a leg and lose an eye for this sorry country as it is presently constituted and run
Re: Mikel Pelted With Urine ! by deb(m): 12:55pm On Jun 18, 2009

why are you making Mikel the scape goat, afterall i dont hear ppl condemning Taiye taiwo, Ogbuke and others when they fail to make super eagles matches. Even Yaradua has failed on his promise to deliver several times talk more of mikel. Who will break a leg and lose an eye for this sorry country as it is presently constituted and run

Ogbuke is injured and Its Taye Taiwo's first time but Mikel is perpetually notorious and arrogant
Re: Mikel Pelted With Urine ! by switch47(m): 1:16pm On Jun 18, 2009
deb:

Ogbuke is injured and Its Taye Taiwo's first time but Mikel is perpetually notorious and arrogant
MIKEL NA GOAT !! or in Chidichris opinion, Fowl chicken flying over all his Niraland enimies only thaT chicken must to end in pot of soup. grin grin
Re: Mikel Pelted With Urine ! by chidichris(m): 6:28pm On Jun 19, 2009
Assumption has never resulted in fact, assumption based on negative sentimentality is simply foolish.

It’s good that we all have a good degree of anonymity in this forum, however that doesn’t mean what I am saying is not true because it is not officially substantiated. I can assure you it will be officially denied.

We know that government administration/management is generally, in fact it is intrinsically corrupt and incompetent, why should the NFA, sports ministry be any different, (look coach were dem appoint). When the English FA organise a match it’s the officials that carry out the arrangements visa, hotels, transport and other logistics. Not so with the NFA it’s close to every man for himself, people do not know the amount of rubbish you swallow because you want to play for the country you love.

A number of Nigerian players have EEC passports or have existing valid euro visa’s, as a result could make it to St Etienne, the NFA‘s, administration is abysmal. Yobo was in the midst of a full season of engagements and was asked to arrange his visa, i.e. collect visa and meet up for the France friendly, with less than two weeks notice. Result could not meet the formalities and was unable to get a visa for the France friendly, it’s more or less the same with Mikel.

Will any NFA officials admit to incompetence no, but will imply by not coming clean that players refused to turn up. In a sense misleading the whole nation, believe the NFA is riddled with corruption wilful administrative negligence and incompetence; everybody just wants to chop at any cost, by any means possible.

So can people open eye and stop giving these guys who sacrificially play for their country unnecessary and unjustified grief and abuse, pelting them with urine totally not right.

@komekn,
does it mean that there still other well informed nigerians who care less about the crowd? well in u i have found someone informed and ready to call a spade by its name. someothers are uninformed few informedwhile the ones have been overtaken by greed and envy for guys who left the wealth of nigeria for their personal struggles and efforts to survive.

@sowura,
do u think all these evil men and women in the village do not have children? they have children and u must agree with the fact that snakes surely will biget snakes. they are simply envious of how the guy is moving like light in his progressive ways. most of these guys have suffered for years in abroad with nothing to show for it so coming to see mikel of yesterday making waves on the international scenes will never be a good news to them.

today, am only happy that even in the dark minded country of nigeria, few people are still informed and have the courage to face the truth. for nigerian football, am very sorry because nobody is ready to face the truth so we will remain in our doom.
Re: Mikel Pelted With Urine ! by DrKitaun(m): 8:57pm On Jun 19, 2009
chidichris:

@komekn,
does it mean that there still other well informed nigerians who care less about the crowd? well in u i have found someone informed and ready to call a spade by its name. someothers are uninformed few informedwhile the ones have been overtaken by greed and envy for guys who left the wealth of nigeria for their personal struggles and efforts to survive.
@sowura,
do u think all these evil men and women in the village do not have children? they have children and u must agree with the fact that snakes surely will biget snakes. they are simply envious of how the guy is moving like light in his progressive ways. most of these guys have suffered for years in abroad with nothing to show for it so coming to see mikel of yesterday making waves on the international scenes will never be a good news to them.

today, am only happy that even in the dark minded country of nigeria, few people are still informed and have the courage to face the truth. for nigerian football, am very sorry because nobody is ready to face the truth so we will remain in our doom.

Bastard ! u alone would remain in ur doomed enclave,

if u feel peeps attacking Mikel takes the shine off ur day, stop spreading the disease, go see ur shrink

well u are already doomed, so I understand grin grin
Re: Mikel Pelted With Urine ! by chidichris(m): 8:41am On Jun 20, 2009
Bastard ! u alone would remain in ur doomed enclave,

if u feel peeps attacking Mikel takes the shine off ur day, stop spreading the disease, go see ur shrink

well u are already doomed, so I understand

@dr.idiot,
of what use is salt when the taste is gone? grammer without massage is nothing but waste. your type is everywhere. always speaking english without vission. could u pls transform ur grammer into something useful. i have said it b4, this grammer u always brag with is another man's language of which u are operating under the copy right laws as you cannot manufacture any new world in english hence u have resorted to using used ones.

NFF knows she is incompetent hence she cnnot take any player to fifa. there are laid down rules and regulations guiding the act of players towards national calls. u can speak grammer without been informed on the football activities hence u are a perfect illetrate in that aspect.

mikel, yobo, taiwo, martins etc are made men and have nothing to loose been on the bench in nigerian games hence i ask u to look into ur life and think a way forward. what about the bananas that i made available to u? i hope u are enjoying urself?
Re: Mikel Pelted With Urine ! by dayokanu(m): 8:49am On Jun 20, 2009
A lunatic like you cant even speak English, Even your signature is bullet ridden

How come Kanu Nwakwo doesnt have problem with NFF Do they send a special type of invitation to Kanu?

of what use is salt when the taste is gone? grammer without massage is nothing but waste. your type is everywhere. always speaking english without vission. could u pls transform ur grammer into something useful. i have said it b4, this grammer u always brag with is another man's language of which u are operating under the copy right laws as you cannot manufacture any new world in english hence u have resorted to using used ones.

NFF knows she is incompetent hence she cnnot take any player to fifa. there are laid down rules and regulations guiding the act of players towards national calls. u can speak grammer without been informed on the football activities hence u are a perfect illetrate in that aspect.

mikel, yobo, taiwo, martins etc are made men and have nothing to loose been on the bench in nigerian games hence i ask u to look into ur life and think a way forward. what about the bananas that i made available to u? i hope u are enjoying urself?

You wrote 2 paragraphs and made all these spelling errors and countless grammatical errors Just ask for permission to post in your native language idiot

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of Lagos Roads That Will Be Blocked As Buhari Visits Lagos Tommorow / Do You Want To Hire Projector And Screen in Lagos State? / South Africa To Pay HIV Positive People Who Tattoo Status On Their Private Parts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.