Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,736 members, 7,851,531 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:37 PM

Juliet Ibrahim Shares A Great New Year Testimony - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim Shares A Great New Year Testimony (436 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Shares New Sexy Photo / Juliet Ibrahim Shares Blac Chyna Photos, Says She Inspired Her Next Costume / Glo Caf Awards: Juliet Ibrahim Shares Inspiring Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Shares A Great New Year Testimony by TheNewsDotNG: 10:29am On Jan 04, 2016
Top Ghanaian actress Juliet Ibrahim has a powerful testimony to share with her fans.
Juliet expressed her joy on the fact that she has be selected to be the host of Glo CAF Awards. It would be recalled that back in 2007, the Ghollywood actress was an usher at the Glo CAF Awards and surprisingly this year her story has changed.

In her own words,

“From being an usher at Glo Caf awards 2007 to being a guest at Glo caf 2012 and 2014 and now to hosting the Glo Caf awards 2015! If Jesus say Yes nobody can say No. When I told my sis that I will be hosting this year’s Glo Caf awards @ssoniaibrahim asked me; this life is funny do u remember back in the day when u were just an usher for Glo Caf? lol God is an awesome God. Never give up on ur dreams, keep pushing and stay determined. Catch me live on January 7th. @katung_aduwak u remember the first time I met u? joyjoy #nobodyweynofittomakeEm one day I shall tell my story”

The Glo CAF Awards is the top football award in Africa

SOURCE: https://www.thenews.ng/entertainment/juliet-ibrahim-shares-a-great-new-year-testimony/

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shares A Great New Year Testimony by LouisBERG: 10:56am On Jan 04, 2016
From grass to grace...never lose focus
#caLLmeBERG
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Shares A Great New Year Testimony by cruzita(f): 11:02am On Jan 04, 2016
that's why I always say *don't lose hope ,sorrow may last for a night but joy will surely come in the morning

(1) (Reply)

Actor John Dumelo Shares His Views On How Best To Treat A Woman / ★ Dammy Krane In New Interview Still Insists Wizkid Stole His Songs / Blackface Slams Paul Okoye On Twitter, Accuses Him Of Also Copying Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.