Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,517 members, 7,816,252 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Fashion Fail: Toke Makinwa Spills Her Breast, Reveals Nipple - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fashion Fail: Toke Makinwa Spills Her Breast, Reveals Nipple (8958 Views)

Tiwa Savage's Nipple Shows While Her Male Friend Stares, Fans React / Laura Ikeji Slammed Over Her Breast Exposure [PICS] / Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashion Fail: Toke Makinwa Spills Her Breast, Reveals Nipple by Reportersgame: 11:29am On Jan 04, 2016
I wonder what our celebrities gain by wearing revealing dresses, OAP, Toke Makinwa committed the most embarrassing fashion fail of all, the OAP while smiling for the camera's unknown to her, was also giving more than she intended to as her nipples broke free from the cage it was in, lol

http://www.juicygossips.com.ng/2016/01/fashion-fail-toke-makinwa-spills-her.html

1 Share

Re: Fashion Fail: Toke Makinwa Spills Her Breast, Reveals Nipple by Airforce1(m): 11:30am On Jan 04, 2016
Her breast looks challenged

10 Likes

Re: Fashion Fail: Toke Makinwa Spills Her Breast, Reveals Nipple by cruzita(f): 11:41am On Jan 04, 2016
easy and west poles.

2 Likes

Re: Fashion Fail: Toke Makinwa Spills Her Breast, Reveals Nipple by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 04, 2016
But i still love her

2 Likes

Re: Fashion Fail: Toke Makinwa Spills Her Breast, Reveals Nipple by DaPhilosopher(m): 11:50am On Jan 04, 2016
lolz! I C STRETCH MARKS lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Fashion Fail: Toke Makinwa Spills Her Breast, Reveals Nipple by dacovajnr: 11:50am On Jan 04, 2016
And the other Booby has got Coyote stripe like Stretch marks undecided

4 Likes

Re: Fashion Fail: Toke Makinwa Spills Her Breast, Reveals Nipple by Disneylady(f): 11:53am On Jan 04, 2016
She's got stretch marks on her boobs!

2 Likes

Re: Fashion Fail: Toke Makinwa Spills Her Breast, Reveals Nipple by lilmax(m): 11:54am On Jan 04, 2016
I blame those around her calling her sexy
Re: Fashion Fail: Toke Makinwa Spills Her Breast, Reveals Nipple by mizhefeh(f): 12:17pm On Jan 04, 2016
Am here to read comments lipsrsealed
Re: Fashion Fail: Toke Makinwa Spills Her Breast, Reveals Nipple by yemoxyl(m): 12:39pm On Jan 04, 2016
She's got stretch mark on her boobs shocked

5 Likes

Re: Fashion Fail: Toke Makinwa Spills Her Breast, Reveals Nipple by Rogerz007(m): 1:13pm On Jan 04, 2016
Iranu Abasha!!!
Re: Fashion Fail: Toke Makinwa Spills Her Breast, Reveals Nipple by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 04, 2016
Disneylady:
Most fair girls have stretch marks on their boobies

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashion Fail: Toke Makinwa Spills Her Breast, Reveals Nipple by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 04, 2016
yemoxyl:
She's got stretch mark on her boobs shocked
I wonder hw yours is ...
Re: Fashion Fail: Toke Makinwa Spills Her Breast, Reveals Nipple by Creamish(f): 2:01pm On Jan 04, 2016
Disneylady:

....this is a mystery to U because....?

8 Likes

Re: Fashion Fail: Toke Makinwa Spills Her Breast, Reveals Nipple by Disneylady(f): 2:27pm On Jan 04, 2016
Creamish:

....this is a mystery to U because....?
Well wasn't expecting her to have it though
Re: Fashion Fail: Toke Makinwa Spills Her Breast, Reveals Nipple by Disneylady(f): 2:27pm On Jan 04, 2016
fabiano09:

Most fair girls have stretch marks on their boobies
It's ok
Re: Fashion Fail: Toke Makinwa Spills Her Breast, Reveals Nipple by Creamish(f): 2:29pm On Jan 04, 2016
Disneylady:

Well wasn't expecting her to have it though

..go on.....because...?

1 Like

Re: Fashion Fail: Toke Makinwa Spills Her Breast, Reveals Nipple by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 04, 2016
Disneylady:
It's ok
I never said it wasnt ok.
Re: Fashion Fail: Toke Makinwa Spills Her Breast, Reveals Nipple by Jaymima(f): 3:01pm On Jan 04, 2016
Yeepa! eye yaf die. Chisos! shocked Olympus bet y na
Well, zebra crossing on point grin
Re: Fashion Fail: Toke Makinwa Spills Her Breast, Reveals Nipple by MajorWarren: 3:01pm On Jan 04, 2016
The ones saying she's got stretch marks on her b00bs... and to think you lot are females as well smh
yes people do have stretch marks on their b00bs undecided

3 Likes

Re: Fashion Fail: Toke Makinwa Spills Her Breast, Reveals Nipple by DipoDee: 3:07pm On Jan 04, 2016
Disneylady:

So? You Girls can pretend and form for Africa, so stretch marks is now such a phenomenol that Toke is too special to have, that you had to use exclamation marks.. Taaar!

4 Likes

Re: Fashion Fail: Toke Makinwa Spills Her Breast, Reveals Nipple by RedCard1(m): 3:08pm On Jan 04, 2016
what a free giver she is. she has given to us what Seyi Shey, Agbani Darego, Yemi Alade and even crazy ones like Tiwa Savage and Cynthia Morgan has failed to give us for years now.

Truly, Toke's 2016 watch-word is "GIVE".
Givers never lack my dear.

Stay blessed @Toke.

I like the dress TBH

1 Like

Re: Fashion Fail: Toke Makinwa Spills Her Breast, Reveals Nipple by DipoDee: 3:10pm On Jan 04, 2016
Jaymima:

See this one too cheesy Show us your own olympus or go and sit down.
NL makes humans out of monkeys aswear, mgbekes forming maradona, when romance section boys won't stop sending PMs to them ololo botos forming pretty.

1 Like

Re: Fashion Fail: Toke Makinwa Spills Her Breast, Reveals Nipple by iamjayboss(m): 3:13pm On Jan 04, 2016
Na wao
Re: Fashion Fail: Toke Makinwa Spills Her Breast, Reveals Nipple by missKiffy(f): 3:13pm On Jan 04, 2016
Choi shocked this is an eyesore
Re: Fashion Fail: Toke Makinwa Spills Her Breast, Reveals Nipple by agabaI23(m): 3:16pm On Jan 04, 2016
Creamish:

..go on.....because...?
You're still here? Happy new year..
Re: Fashion Fail: Toke Makinwa Spills Her Breast, Reveals Nipple by Jaymima(f): 3:33pm On Jan 04, 2016
DipoDee:

See this one too cheesy Show us your own olympus or go and sit down.
NL makes humans out of monkeys aswear, mgbekes forming maradona, when romance section boys won't stop sending PMs to them ololo botos forming pretty.
Bingo are you don yapping?

1 Like

Re: Fashion Fail: Toke Makinwa Spills Her Breast, Reveals Nipple by DipoDee: 3:40pm On Jan 04, 2016
Jaymima:

Bingo are you don yapping?

I am not on the same level with the dirty boys screwing you pretender, don't insult you father's age mate else I will find you and deal with you cheesy

Na your papa be bingo.
Re: Fashion Fail: Toke Makinwa Spills Her Breast, Reveals Nipple by Zellie: 3:48pm On Jan 04, 2016
Jaymima:
I don't like you sad
Re: Fashion Fail: Toke Makinwa Spills Her Breast, Reveals Nipple by evy1(m): 4:00pm On Jan 04, 2016
Some female nairalanders can form for Africa, i bet most of your boobs are like this.

Re: Fashion Fail: Toke Makinwa Spills Her Breast, Reveals Nipple by Jaymima(f): 4:01pm On Jan 04, 2016
Zellie:
I don't like you sad
But I like you. Believe me at your own risk grin
Re: Fashion Fail: Toke Makinwa Spills Her Breast, Reveals Nipple by Jaymima(f): 4:08pm On Jan 04, 2016
DipoDee:

I am not on the same level with the dirty boys screwing you pretender, don't insult you father's age mate else I will find you and deal with you cheesy

Na me and my papa be bingo.
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Nollywood Actress Daniella Okeke’s Bo*bs And Azz Fake? (photos) / Pastor Chris Was Cheating On Me. Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Cries Out / Davido Hang Out And Snap With Ronaldo (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.