Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,661 members, 7,809,502 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

Where To Exchange Dollars In Lagos Without Being Swindled - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where To Exchange Dollars In Lagos Without Being Swindled (22244 Views)

Afraid He May Have Been Swindled On Aliexpress. / Offloading Of Dollars Triggers Massive Naira Appreciation At Parallel Market / Swindled By A GTB Staff: Please Advise! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where To Exchange Dollars In Lagos Without Being Swindled by xtayle(m): 9:34am On Sep 30, 2016
I need $2m. If you are a bdc, contact me on 0805 261 8274
Re: Where To Exchange Dollars In Lagos Without Being Swindled by internetguru1: 12:55pm On Oct 04, 2016
The need for foreign currency has increased tremendously over the last couple of weeks and it has affected the value of imported items coming into the country. So in order to make things better for my brothers and sisters who are into importation, we have designed a convenient way to send money straight to your seller in any part of the world and we can pay us the agreed Naira equivalent. In order to avoid EFCC issues you will be allowed to verify the account and your banks will be able to give you a green light to proceed with the transaction. For your safety I sincerely recommend that you do your verification before any further transaction. We also try as much as possible to give very good rate better than most other dealers and at a faster pace. China and India Max 2days and Europe lest than that. For more details call David on 08167972158,08156414958. Stay blessed
Re: Where To Exchange Dollars In Lagos Without Being Swindled by internetguru1: 5:48pm On Dec 13, 2016
Dear Friends,
I have just successfully transfer the sum of $1,000,000 for a company in Lagos to their China suppliers at an incredibly low rate of 460. we know that if we keep the price of the dollar down we all will benefit from the items being imported.
So if you have Legitimate Business to transact in any country and you want money offshore that is clean and free from both EFCC and other money laundering Organizations locally or internationally and also a rate that will be pocket friendly , please contact David on 08156414958 and i will be happy to give you a nice deal that will keep you coming back OK?.
Re: Where To Exchange Dollars In Lagos Without Being Swindled by ultrazone(m): 3:32pm On Dec 14, 2016

1 Like

Re: Where To Exchange Dollars In Lagos Without Being Swindled by Kentrasso(f): 3:39pm On Dec 30, 2016
I have $10 to change lol. Where will I go
Re: Where To Exchange Dollars In Lagos Without Being Swindled by internetguru1: 2:41am On Oct 15, 2017
Dear all,
Its been a while since we heard from you guys is especially our friends overseas who which to sell or buy money abroad from Nigeria for business . we buy and sell from and to bank like Bank of America ,wells Fargo and Chase bank. Our rate are very favourable and the source is ligitimate . we can do cash and transfer depending on what u want. We also buy cash where in Nigeria and inflow too .but it must be in large volumes . please reach me directly or on what'sapp on 08156414958. Let's deal .
Re: Where To Exchange Dollars In Lagos Without Being Swindled by bolesco: 11:00am On Oct 15, 2017
you have any PayPal dollar or payoneer for sell contact me.urgently.08132644273
Re: Where To Exchange Dollars In Lagos Without Being Swindled by gboyetade: 6:17am On Oct 16, 2017
I offer the best rates for Payoneer. Bring all your Payoneer funds at 342/$ now

I am open to escrow
Re: Where To Exchange Dollars In Lagos Without Being Swindled by Drealtalker: 9:45am On Nov 05, 2018
To get the best rate I would suggest you check the top Best places to exchange currency in Nigeria the link below

https://investinmindset.com/best-places-to-exchange-currency-in-nigeria/

1 Like

Re: Where To Exchange Dollars In Lagos Without Being Swindled by chubbyG(m): 11:29am On Jun 23, 2020
Hi guys. if you are looking to change currencies - GBP, USD, EURO and others, you can send me a private message or quote this.
I work for everdonbdc.com you can log on to the website and confirm the authencity.

Selah.
Re: Where To Exchange Dollars In Lagos Without Being Swindled by gcardcodes: 3:27pm On Jan 14, 2021
Has your PayPal or eBay account got limited and you are unable to send and receive money OR unable to sell on eBay due to Limitations,
visit: www.empestealth.org.uk to get your secured account with a guide on how to use your account.

100% SECURED.

Sell and make profits with your products on eBay.
Receive and send money with your PayPal Account

Re: Where To Exchange Dollars In Lagos Without Being Swindled by Yang1993: 11:20pm On Jan 15, 2021
Yang1993:
Do you have any pending Paypal issues like ( Also Applicable to other kinds of accounts like Skrill, Neteller E.T.C)

1. Opening and verifying any region PayPal account
3. Verifying your account
4. Removing temporal limitation
5. Removing permanent limitation. (we do not provide documents for permanent limitation instead, we will provide you with a guide to help resolve this limitation)

We will create the necessary documents to remove your temporal limitation.

Contact us via WhatsApp- +2347064571275
Telegram: @legalverify
Don't call, I may not respond. WhatsApp only(you can call on Whatsapp)

Kind Regards!
VERIFY

(1) (2) (Reply)

Innoson Vs Gtbank: Bank Debunks Rumours Of Customers Closing Their Accounts / ATM in Nigeria / Naira Watch: Naira Appreciates To N420/$

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.